[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw dying is literally the only thing that will make you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: eternalsunshine.png (595 KB, 1430x944) Image search: [Google]
eternalsunshine.png
595 KB, 1430x944
>tfw dying is literally the only thing that will make you stop being a stupid faggot
>>
File: 1356590174806.jpg (52 KB, 395x396) Image search: [Google]
1356590174806.jpg
52 KB, 395x396
anon i love you u are cute and handsome and i want you to feel my love cause it's real
>>
>>24806915
dying wont stop that
youll still be a stupid faggot in hell
>>
>>24806915
If you're seriously considering suicide, certainly you can muster together the balls to just date rape a girl and not die a virgin. Worst case scenario, she's pressing charges and you just off yourself anyway.
>>
False.

BEING dead is the only thing that can cause the people on here to stop being faggots.

We are all dying. Slowly.

;c
>>
File: cutekoreanboy.gif (2 MB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
cutekoreanboy.gif
2 MB, 500x240
>>24806951

stop hurting me
>>
>>24806915

Do not do this, is bad thing to do. Why are you so sad?
>>
>>24806915
>>24806915
That penguin is an uberpenguin because he has transvalued his values.
>>
File: 44760384_p0.jpg (449 KB, 904x861) Image search: [Google]
44760384_p0.jpg
449 KB, 904x861
>>24806951
please make my life better
>>
>>24807011

this is how I always am, mister.
>>
>>24807088

You have friends and family yes?
Do you have time with them and have fun?

I was being really sad to when little but I take up hiking and is very good! I am not so sad now :)
>>
>>24807162

Well there's people I've befriended at work, but aren't really my friends. they never really talk to me. my family doesn't talk me to either. they aren't terrible people, just not my friends.

you see, I've reached a point where I've given up on myself and I'm an adult now so I'm kinda taking all the credit on this fuck up by now. I don't need kindness. I just need to leave, while I still can.
>>
>>24807211

Is not so good if you kill yourself, really sad.
I am thinking you should try and talk to those persons more and family to. You have interests and goals yes? Do those. When you are doing goals you feel very better of yourself. Do not leave, you have family. :(
>>
>>24807288

yeah I do but I honestly it's time for me to leave, man.

I'm just a dude who has not much to live for anymore. I want death to take me. I... I don't know what to say. I've lost myself. I'm probably a pretty unstable individual after all this, and that's no fun.

I like winter. It's a lot like a snowflake, falling to the surface, only to wait and disappear. There needs no witness, or meaning. There is only the act. That is life.

I'm ready to disappear now.
>>
File: 1449312275296.jpg (58 KB, 748x702) Image search: [Google]
1449312275296.jpg
58 KB, 748x702
I know the feeling OP.
I wish I could offer words of support but pretty soon I'm gonna use this shotgun and end it.
I have no reason not to. I'm just a pathetic faggot fuck.
>>
>>24807453

Oh no, do not go saying these things, is very sad.

I am knowing where you are coming. When I was little I have parents who are killed in car crash. Is just me, so sad and lonely and wish I was in car to and die. But I try and stay strong and I am doing very better now I am thinking.

Please stay and do not do this, is bad for you and family and friends.

You must be making meaning for life like girlfriend or goal to travel around world, seeing and doing these things will be making you happyer. Just try bit.
>>
>>24807502

I wish I could give you a nod of acknowledgment but we aren't in person here.

why do we hurt, why does anyone hurt. there is too much, too many reasons to hurt and become this way. I have my story. my.. pathetic tale.

powerless.
>>
>>24807557
I'm not the guy you're responding to, but I want to say you sound very kind. Where are you from?
>>
>>24806915
it truly is anon
>>
>>24807577
I don't know anon. I think we all have a story. I don't know if we could even call it a story. It's just a collection of events, reasons, behaviors, that make us realize being alive is not worth it. Things never, ever get better it seems.
>>
>>24807578

Thank you. I am from Russia.
>>
>>24807557

I will try, friend. Girls... well, that's just another thing that's been foreign to me. When you hate yourself, and you REALLY hate yourself, and you can... it's very easy. It is hard.

Sometimes the hero dies, and the villain gets what they want. Sometimes you just suck.
>>
>>24807601

It is. It's a building up of experiences that drains you and your perception of yourself. It is awful and deadly. I can say that is my problem and probably the reason why I feel the way I do.

It's a shame we had to go on like this, or that anyone has to be forced to live because of fear and the fact that they really shouldn't be alive. That this world is fucking rigged against some people and some ideologies.
>>
>>24807671

Is good that you try. I am sorry you are saying you hate yourself. Once you are starting to do things you will feel better, like I say, maybe try hike? I love to do this, is really pretty out in nature with sun and exercise and fresh air, very nice :)

Why is girls being foreign?

Villain should never win, they are very bad. But you are good person, hero always tries yes?
>>
>>24807776

I go on drives alone. I want to buy a motorcycle. I will do that, friend.

As far as girls, well, that's just way things happened for me.

And unfortunately, the villain does win. And the defeat feels just as bad as you imagine it being.
>>
>>24807162 Dude, you're a really great person. Appreciate ya.
>>
>>24807840

Very cool, go on long road trips with motorcycle :)

I do not understand about girls, is hard for you to talk?

Only some times villain wins, but more time he lost, and when you are beating him the win will be very better I say.
>>
>>24807891

Is very kind words for you to say! Thank you :)
>>
>>24807899

Ya shouldn't be too bad. I'll be okay, m8. Thanks your concern.
>>
>>24807943

Is good you will be ok.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.