[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Evangelion Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Anyone hear word on the Final Evangelion movie release date? I've been waiting so long. That Evangelion Japanese magazine said a long time ago it would be out by December 2015. Where is it?
>>
Why the fuck are you posting this here?
>>>/a/
>>
>>24806908
>>>/leddit/

R9K is a weaboo anime poster board. Thread is directed towards them not redditors and outsiders.
>>
>>24806890
If I recall, Anno is busy with some Godzilla stuff. Seems like Evangelion is in limbo until that is finished.
Also, 3.33 hasn't even been released in the US yet. I honestly doubt it will ever be completed.
>>
Asuka a best

Rei a shit
>>
>>24806890
I don't get why people like this cartoon. My girlfriend made me try to watch it all the way through twice. Second time saw most of it but never watched last episode.
>>
how can you watch and enjoy this? I saw the whole series and EoE movie and that shit is fucking depressing
>>
>>24808110

I guess it's not for normies then you piece of shit.
>>
>>24808223
>>24808110
It's not for normies like you. What makes it enjoyable is having to relate to it and the comfy environment. The anime takes you into another world that you feel you belong to. That world in my mind is better than the world I live in now.
>>
Asuka > Misato > Rei
The rest is irrelevant.
Also, hideaki anno is working on a fucking godzilla movie. When he's done, summer 2016, he will focus 100% on Rebuild of Eva 3.0 + 1.0. Yes that's the official name if you didnt know already. Heavily implying that it's not going to be the final movie.
As of when it will be releases, i would bet 100$ around same time next year.
>>
Why was 3.33 so shit. Feels like it was just a massive fuck you. Dumb time skip bullshit.
>>
>>24809168
>14 years later
>"Usaka why wii lug laik wi still 14???"
>"Le curse of Le eva"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.