[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /unstoppablesociopath/ thanks to 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1449433009359.jpg (76 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1449433009359.jpg
76 KB, 553x567
Who here /unstoppablesociopath/ thanks to 4chan?
>>
>>24806862
>thinking you can become a sociopath
>thinking that sociopath and psychopath are the same thing

get out.
>>
>>24807429
>implying you can't become one if you are born an autistic fuck up
>implying I'm saying sociopath and psychopath are the same
You are retarded
>>
>unstoppable

Except the stairs up from the basement are already enough to stop you, lardass.
>>
>>24808030
Nothing can stop me, you fucking faggot
>>
>>24807429
Sociopaths and psychopaths are the same thing.

>here we go
>>
You are all roaches to me 2bqh famu
>>
File: balaam1.jpg (179 KB, 559x698) Image search: [Google]
balaam1.jpg
179 KB, 559x698
unstoppable you say? What makes you say that? you're only human after all. Someone could hit you with a truck and I"m sure that will bring you to a halt
>>
>tfw empathy deficient autist
>>
>>24808366
>implying I leave the basement
>>
>>24807429
I'm pretty certain that Heinrich Himmler (Hitler's bro) became a sociopath. He was a beta mummy's-boy for the first portion of his life. Later on he was ordering mass executions and making his way up the nazi power structure.
>>
>>24808405
Then why do you call yourself unstoppable if you're pathetic
>>
>>24808469
>implying you aren't a pathetic fuck up aswell
>>
>>24808498
Then it's a good thing I'm not going around calling myself an unstoppable sociopath, so much to the point where I make a really shit thread, now is it?

Look kid, just get out of my website. We don't need more 13 year old frogposters using terms as "autist" to describe their social retardation. And then having the nerve to type "unstoppable"
>>
>>24806862
More like unstoppable retard
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.