[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, 25, married for 4 years >think my wife fell out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1449448266296.jpg (90 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1449448266296.jpg
90 KB, 1024x683
>be me, 25, married for 4 years
>think my wife fell out of love with me, just stays for our son, without him shed have left me
>barely ever have sex, sometimes its months long dry spells, when i try to initiate, she acts like its a chore
>constantly bitching at me, I'm never home enough, etc because i work 55 hour weeks
>qt3.14 girl at work and i start talking
>she's getting more and more flirty every time we talk
>i love the attention, i had butterflies the other night because she stood in front of me and i thought she was going to kiss me
>haven't felt that in years because I'm numb all the time due to ptsd from afghanistan
>she makes it very clear she wants me, finds me attractive etc
>she's a really sweet girl and dat ass doe

What do i do? i don't want to be a piece of shit and cheat on my wife but I'm so starved for affection that I'm thinking about it. i just want to feel something instead of being numb all the time. pic related, she has the same hair color and skin tone
>>
You reason like a fucking woman, and I take out of that that you're no man.
If it's that shit, break up with her, she's putting up with your bullshit for your son, and you're going to cheat on his mother? Fuckyou, faggot
>>
kill yourself
your wife
and son too
then leave
>>
>>24806242

if she really does look like the girl in your pic then its obvious you have to cheat because you only live once and that girl is beautiful....

also why the fuck did you get married and have a kid so soon? I'm 31 and I'm still nowhere close to getting married yet because I live in a big city and I' not done partying and fucking new girls.
>>
>>24806242
Let's get the obvious out of the way, OP is sexually attracted to men whom he wants inside of his mouth and anus, and this story is b8 of the highest r8. I'm responding because I hate myself and deserve to die.

>military wife
>frigid
She's already cheating on you.
>female coworker probably knows you're married, flirts anyway
She's possibly worse than your wife. Vaginal hormone magic makes you think she's perfect waifu material, but if she sees no problem with ruining one marriage (yours) she'll see even less in ruining your life as well.

I feel sorry for the fictional kids in this fictional story, and a little bit sorry for the fictional protagonist. 6/10.
>>
>>24806242
My dad cheated for this reason and honestly I can't blame him.
>>
>>24806335
>I' not done partying and fucking new girls.
You're even more disgusting than the hypothetical military wife in OP's fanfiction story, and suck even more penises.
>>
Do you not ever just sit down and talk about your shitty problems, you dingus?
>>
>>24806242

Bait or you aren't the husband - but the wife instead.
>>
>be me, 26 years old
>reading some shit about OP not realizing his wife his keking him

Seriously, 25 and she's acting frigid like she's in her 40s? She's definitely fucking someone while you are out there working overtime providing for her
Just don't let your coworker find out you are a kek, she will lose all interest and no longer consider you a man
>>
>>24806355

i have had sex with 54 women in my life, i know this number because I've been keeping a fuck journal since I got to about 12 or 13 girls and I started to lose count. That includes a 2 year spell in my mid twenties in which I did not cheat on my GF. I guess I'm a normie, but im not really a Chad though.
>>
>>24806242

A new woman is just a way to avoid dealing with your marriage. I don't blame you at all for wanting her if your wife just makes you miserable every time the two of you are together, but nevertheless your life is in that house, that child and that gold ring.

People will give you shit like you're supposed to just stoically keep being miserable even when your wife's freezing you out, but she's definitely in the wrong to be doing that. Marriages are supposed to swing both ways and be supportive, which it doesn't sound like it is, and if the two of you aren't fucking it's indicative of deeper problems. Penis in vagina remains an intimate moment and the refusal of intimacy can't be interpreted too many ways. Maybe she does have some problems with you, I don't know, but it's something the two of you need to work out with honesty and openness.
>>
>>24806242
Your wife is a cunt anyway, leave her. She bought this on herself.

Also get the fuck you you normalfag piece of shit.
>>
>>24806423
Thanks for the actual response man. Thats the thing, I've been just stoically taking it and trying to let it roll off my shoulder but its been going on for awhile and its been eating away at me. My wife and I are both prone to depression, I really doubt that she's fucking another dude, i think it has more to do with the depression. You're right though, it is just a way to avoid dealing with my shit. Its not even about the sex, I can go months without it, from deployments and time away and shit, never cheated on her before, never even though about it until now. But god damn the way that girl looks at me, makes my heart fucking race man.
>>
>>24806242
My suggestion is to show this thread to your wife, she will understand you and this may solve you problem. Also you said I don't wanna cheat on my wife which is a +. Trust me this is the best thing to do.
>>
>>24806242
marriage counselling m8

The divorce is going to be a bitch for you.
>>
Cheat on your wife and be fucking happy. Life is short stop wasting your life.

I wasted away my life for 6 years with a bitch who always bitched at me and treated me like shit. We broke up and now I'm 30 dating a gorgeous 19 year old.
>>
You should leave /r9k/ and never come back, normie.
>>
Don't cheat. Communicate with your wife, if it's not working out just divorce and share the kid. See where getting with the new girl goes.
>inb4 bate
>>
File: 911.png (320 KB, 469x560) Image search: [Google]
911.png
320 KB, 469x560
>robots complain about degenerate society ruined by whorish women and feminism
>telling one of the few married men in this day an age to cheat on his wife and risk his kids growing up as fatherless losers while she takes everything he has in the divorce

This fucking board man.
>>
>>24806242
normie problems 101

GTFO
>>
File: cuppycake.jpg (2 MB, 3260x1600) Image search: [Google]
cuppycake.jpg
2 MB, 3260x1600
>>24806242
>What do i do?

Tell your wife that your going to cheat on her with the qtpi. Don't ask her, don't converse with her, and don't argue with her about it. Just go up to her before you leave for work one day, say
>I'm sorry honey, but I met a really cute girl that wants to fuck me, I want to do it back, and this isn't working between us, so I'm going to do it
And then leave before she can respond (she'll probably be too shocked to say anything right away).

Then go fuck that cute girl. Cheating is terrible, but if you're honest about it beforehand, then you can at least absolve yourself of 99% of the guilt. She'll either divorce your, or come around and agree to some kind of counseling. But either way, you win.

OH wait, you actually lose either way because she gets to take everything you worked for. But hey, maybe fucking a cutie that wants you is worth it, no?
>>
>>24806242
Dude your wife is already cheating on you. If you don't love each other anymore it's fine to just stay together for the kid, but you should definitely fuck this girl low key.
>>
File: korean-girl-facepalm.gif (1 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
korean-girl-facepalm.gif
1 MB, 360x270
OP is looking for excuses to ruin his life for an easy fuck. Are you an animal, or a man? You can only grow a deep relationship through years of effort and dedication. Throwing it all away because some bitch has a pleasant shape is absurd.

Make time for your family baby killer. Unless you and they would literally starve, work less, take on more domestic tasks to unburden your wife, play with your kids, talk to your wife. Maybe not as fun as cumming inside the slut at work, but it will lead to longer term happiness.
>>
>>24806758
He's probably unattractive without a wife and the new girl will move on
>>
>>24806242
You got married at 21 and went to kill some innocent muslim children? You know you are the root of all you problems.
>>
>>24806964
Throwing it away because his wallet is good enough for his wife but not he himself, is a good fucking reason.
>>
>>24806335
>also why the fuck did you get married and have a kid so soon?
had first child at 15
got married at 18
second child at 21
going to start working on child number 3 next year

nothing wrong with starting young man.
>>
>>24806964
OP's relationship with his wife sounds shallow and one sided. Whatever they had is obviously dwindling, if not already dead.
>>
>>24807026
Except in OP's case, where the only reason the unhappy couple stay together is for the sake of the child. Most likely an accident too.
>>
>>24807026
I hope I had $ to do that man...
>>
>>24807106
He works 55 hours a week. He does not have the money
>>
>>24807106
yer i had absolutely no money, first few years were hard. still dont have much money tbqh, having a family is really nice though, if thats your thing.
>>
>>24806242
>qt3.14 girl at work
No. This is a bad idea. You're married, you stupid fag. What did you think that meant?
>>
Your wife is a bitch. Cheat on her but don't tell her. She pushed you away. If you get caught then go through the divorce. Make sure you get custody. Don;t be afraid to lie and say she is emotionally and sexually abusive to your son, a drug addict, etc. She won't hesitate to do the same about you so you want to level the accusations first. If you don't get caught then you probably still need to find a way to divorce her without getting raped too hard by the family courts. She will try to claim your retirement pension.

Don't make the same mistake again. Marriage means nothing as long as divorce is legal. Just live together. If she loves you she will be happy with the arrangement. If she's unhappy you know it's just another dependopotamus wanting those sweet gi bills, pension, and insurance. Look up on common law too. A handful of states will say you're married just to fuck you over for no good fucking reason whatsoever just because you cohabitate some years together Canada and the UK already require alimony for ex gfs. Thankfully most of the US isn't that keked yet.
>>
>>24807129

If he works 55 hours a week he has the money. Even on minimum wage that is damn fine living with a family in the US. The problem is the stacy bitch is probably blowing it all on takeout and new shoes so there isn't much left for important things.

Anytime you hae a bitch and share finances you either give her a prepaid debit card or open up a joint account and only put in your monthly budget's allotment. Women are stupid and irresponsible. They don't understand the concept of saving, financial independence or retirement. They think you just get money for existing because that's how it's been all her life.
>>
>>24807147
The problem with me is having a family is really my thing, but I have a dream I'm following too. So it's impossible for me to have both.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.