[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women have no qualms being seen in bikinis, basically just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: 1412130891138.jpg (37 KB, 420x357) Image search: [Google]
1412130891138.jpg
37 KB, 420x357
>Women have no qualms being seen in bikinis, basically just waterproof bra and panties

>they are seen in actual bra and panties

>they lose their mind, it's like theyve been raped or something and are seen to be vulnerable

wtf is this shit
>>
>>24806140
I don't know if you know this, but this is why no one takes soap seriously anymore. You put one foot in front of the other and people just don't seem to understand your logic.
>>
>>24806156
Tripfagtronicon
>>
>>24806140
>>24806140
bikinis are water proof?
>>
>>24806140
Women are mentally challenged in general
>>
>>24806140
>wtf is this shit

herd-mentality based on different social enviroments. women are fucking faggot sheeple that suck ass. nothing new.

same shit with dating.

>try hitting on a girl at university lecture
>bitch is cold and frigid and basically acts all fucking retarded towards you
>try hitting on a girl at a party or in a club or whatever
>they start engaging with you and are opening up towards you.

roasties a shit.
>>
Anon, I'm going to need you to sit down. Seriously, take a seat. Are you sitting? Alright. Now relax your arms and let your body go limp. I need you to be completely at ease for what I'm about to tell you. Relax your sphincter. Take a long, deep breath out from your diaphragm. Now once more. Your body should feel like lead. Okay. Now stay like that, and listen, and let it sink in before you react, because this may shock you. This may undermine everything you've ever thought you knew and turn your whole world upside down. But you need to be strong, just be cool and take it. Alright? Okay. Here goes. Women are idiots.
>>
>>24806156
what does this even mean?
Is this some joke trip?
>>
>>24806207
>>24806213
>>24806219

could a self proclaimed 'fembot' confirm?
>>
>>24806247
>what does
>what
>does

You have to pick one. Also your post is essential and very much needed.
>>
>>24806219
your post made me cringe
>>
>>24806290

you're retarded bro

i know you think you're only pretending to be retarded

but you are actually really fucking dumb to be honest
>>
>>24806294
full damage control
>>
>>24806219
worst post on this board at the moment.
>>
>>24806322
>but
Please refrain from using class-a fallacy words to debate people of Lorax background. It doesn't make your argument anymore reasonable than you were hoping to present.
>>
>>24806356
full damage controI
>>
>>24806370

>anymore

see you're a fucking retard bro just give it up

you're no good at this

go back to shitposting on s4s with all the other shit tier memesters
>>
>>24806140
1. She did not consciously decide to expose herself, it was either a wardrobe malfunction or someone disrobed her (if latter obviously she would seem vulnerable and violated). It was not something she had control over.
2. Environment, when girls are dressed scantily at a beach, they know there she won't be the only one doing so, no one is going to stare at her body except the occassional loserwho is also staring at 30 other women. It's embarrassing to be the only one going against a crowd, esp with all eyes on you, anyone who claims this is exclusive to women is delusional.
>>
>>24806370
You'll need to try harder to make anons think you're mentally ill.
>>
>>24806279
Can pretty solidly confirm.
However, for this one specific scenario of bikinis vs panties, there are a lot of women who would not ever wear a bikini.
>>
I think it's because when a woman puts on the bikini, she also subconsciously prepares herself for and subsequently makes herself comfortable with the idea that she'll be seen in that fashion, and since she's already prepares herself, her embarrassment is mitigated.

On the other hand, the same thing does not happen when she puts on a bra and panties, and therefore, since she lacked the same mental preparation, she is much more susceptible to being caught off guard, and embarrassed as a result.

Another possible explanation is that she sees the bikini as just another way for her to make a fashion statement, while the bra and panties are the rudimentary shields of her private parts. It's all mental association imo.
>>
>>24806370
>tripfags
>autistic

Pick two

Take your gay-ass reddit shit somewhere else
>>
>>24806370
Holy fuck, this is the worst trip I think I've ever seen. Please Go back to reddit and apply yourself next time.
>>
>>24806213
Yes in one environment she is seeking education and in the other she is at a social gathering.
>>
>>24806488

>dating and education cant mix

what
>>
>>24806370
Look up the mentally ill shitposter of /pol/ and /g/ with multiple personalities and possibly schizophrenia and leaen from him if you actually want to do this right. He's called Anna or something, he roleplays as multiple shit, one of those is Hitler, her dead boyfriend. Just make a BSD thread on /g/ and she'll show up.
>>
>>24806459
You're making some good points, I will add that there would also have to be some practical preparation to wear a bikini, like being shaved or waxed recently or spray tan or working out or some shit. A bikini is chosen based on the fact people are gonna see it, whereas with underwear there's a lot of ugly ass granny panties that make clothes look good but are ugly.
>>
>>24806488
yeah pretty much. I'm not saying that there aren't any women that can't break prevalent social conventions in these particular places by acting totally different from all the others around her but those are way too few.
>>
>>24806544
>A bikini is chosen based on the fact that people are going to see it

Yeah, I think that's the reason in a nutshell. I imagine only women who have been married for a very long time or complete roastie sluts would choose their underwear based on how it'll look when it's seen. I think most women would pick their undergarments on the basis of comfort, though I am thinking about it from a guy's perspective, after all.
>>
>>24806409
>tfw exhibitionist
>>
>>24806409
Very good post.

>>24806140
I think you haven't considered this
>>
>>24806459
Also this

asdfkljadls;fkjasdf
>>
>>24806370
Why are all tripfags such fucking annoying jokes?

>lol! shitpost xD

Fucking hell.
>>
bikinis are solid fabric

bra and panties are often semi see-through

it's also about being exposed when you feel comfortable

if you wear a bikini it's because you've decided to be like that

if you're exposed in your bra and panties, something has gone wrong = embarrassing

autism knows no bounds

I'm a guy btw
>>
>>24806544
>granny panties
>ugly

Best panties a woman could wear.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.