[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies are more tolerant about fucking another man in the ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1440743710202.jpg (48 KB, 437x392) Image search: [Google]
1440743710202.jpg
48 KB, 437x392
Normies are more tolerant about fucking another man in the ass than being attracted to young girls.

Normies please explain.
>>
File: 1444345862948.jpg (424 KB, 936x1378) Image search: [Google]
1444345862948.jpg
424 KB, 936x1378
They find a grown man being attracted to someone who is only now getting into the throes of puberty wrong.

Also being gay is starting to become more and more acceptable.
>>
All normies are gay

BAM
>>
>>24806135
pedos are the true degenerates, anon. that's all there really is to it.
>>
me the normie
>>
No child wants to have sex with you. Anime has lied to you anon.
>>
Two grown people, with an age of consent, doing what they want with thier own bodies VS twisting the innocent mind of a child to have sex with you
I'm not gay and I'm not saying I don't think the later is not attractive, but I wouldn't do it.
>>
>>24806245
>Twisting
Because little girls sure are not capable of being horny by themselves no and certainly never are the ones doing the approaching.

Besides gay guys do much more mind twisting in general.
>>
>>24806135

Hi!

Threadly reminder that pedos need to be skinned alive and rolled in salt.

Have a nice day!
>>
>>24806413
This tbqh

Faggots are disgusting too.
>>
>>24806161
>>24806174
>>24806245
This. NO matter how you wanna justify it or how many supporters you get, it's always gonna be wrong, even if you think that there will be more of it in the future (populations gonna go up, statistically there may be more pedos in numbers but I think people are gonna get smarter and not have to bang babies)
>>24806397
and kids wanna do drugs and drink sometimes too but do we let them? Just fucking wait a few more years goddamn you degenerate fuck, or kill yourself if you're too depraved to hold out. if you don't see anyone younger than you as a baby then you're fucked in the head, no exceptions.
>>
>>24806413
le passive agressive cuntbag! xD
>>
>>24806397
Also just because they get horny doesn't mean you should be taking advantage of that? But not that that even matters to you, you'll justify it in any way, you'll do anything to convince yourself what you're doing isn't wrong. and stop bringing up gay guys it's not the fucking same you idiot retard, are you seriously that stupid? babies=/=grown ass men, wowowowowo BUT BOTH WERE CONSIDERED DEPRAVED SO THAT MEANS THEY'RE THE SAME! SO IT MEANS IT'S NOT THAT BAD AFTER ALL LOL PEDOS WIN
>>
File: For the loveliest person ever!.png (134 KB, 934x896) Image search: [Google]
For the loveliest person ever!.png
134 KB, 934x896
>>24806135
https://www.dropbox.com/s/63qv7acyph767l6/KVID0016.mp4?dl=0

thoughts?
>>
>>24806432
agreed, pham
>>
Won't be long until society makes pedo the next homo and in a few generations it'll be legal too.
>>
>>24806413
>pedo man makes another thread expecting more support for his sick views
>DUDE WTF GROSS.JPG
>"whaaaat man, you're the fucked up one for oppressing me! wah wah nobody wants to hear muh toddlers, nobody else wants to discuss preteens with me."
>gets butthurt that nobody else agrees with him
>goes on full analblast defense mode
>see >>24806453
also op, why is he a cuntbag? lol you're just digging yourself into a fucking deeper whole, being this raw from getting called out for what you are, a disgusting baby fucker. go back to your dark web shit, old man.
>>
File: 1439225548132.jpg (11 KB, 206x208) Image search: [Google]
1439225548132.jpg
11 KB, 206x208
>>24806497
>tfw you're OP
>tfw butthurt normies are fuming so hard they blindly think every random Anon is you

wowhurt
>>
>>24806477
oh hi op, good that you're still just as delusional as ever, keep it up, we wouldn't want you shooting up any schools LOL. yeah, people are gonna believe that you're not just samefagging...
so op what makes you want to touch little baby infants?
>>
>>24806525
yeah but you realise like nobody is replying to your posts or comments, only just to tell you how disgusting and pervy you are right? so yeah of course we're gonna think you're gonna make some samefag posts because you look like a crazy person and that's exactly what you did in the other thread
>>
>>24806135
Herd mentality desu
>>
>>24806160
No wonder they're such keks
>>
>>24806548
cry harder, maybe this time it'll work
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.