[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw turning 25 in two months >trying to turn life around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: h2kfGPp.jpg (17 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
h2kfGPp.jpg
17 KB, 284x339
>tfw turning 25 in two months
>trying to turn life around
>tfw have an interview this Tuesday
>tfw haven't prepared at all ; ;
>tfw played crusader kings 2 all week instead
>tfw married a sand nigger muslim somehow
>tfw sand nigger sons ruined 200 years of Spanish unity and tore my empire apart
>tfw no more spanish empire
>tfw I'm gonna bomb the interview

Anyone else /fucking up/ here ?
>>
I have a phone interview in 9 hours and 20 minutes. It's 40 minutes past midnight here. I hope you do well on yours on Tuesday, mate.
>>
>>24806010

Thx pham. Good luck to you too, you're gonna make it 2bh.
>>
>>24805951
You are lucky to have someone to care about you faggot, man up go get a job and stfu, you don't go to responsibility then try to cry after. And talking about sand niggers we the ones who are destroying their countries for now, we are a fucking cancer on this world, even worst beta cancer.
>>
>>24806227
Its not that special to marry a moodslime when you are a Spanish king senpai
>>
>>24805951
>afraid of failing an interview
get used to it fampai

Just ganbattehit you probably won't get it anyway.
>>
>>24806227

He's talking about the game he's playing retard
>>
File: 1357487764847.gif (10 KB, 569x558) Image search: [Google]
1357487764847.gif
10 KB, 569x558
>tfw 26
>tfw given up on life
>>
>>24805951
I'm Moroccan, my great fathers are the ones who ended the Spanish empire, sorry OP.
>>
>>24805951
you'll do well if you van convince yourself that you'll do well. the whole "fake it til you make it" thing applies to confidence 100%, try it out.
>>
>19
>First semester of college
>Skip all my classes, never do schoolwork
>Parents just now found out, are pissed they paid thousands of bucks for me to sit around doing jackshit
>Gonna fail my finals
>>
>>24805951
It's easy enough to prepare for an interview. Learn about the company and the position. If you can convince them you are the best fit, you get the job.
>>
>25
>Had to drop out of college after 5 years of getting nowhere because bad grades and parents stopped paying
>Barely able to support myself now, and stuck with an older unattractive mexican woman out of desperation
>Can't get a real job without a proper education and can't get a proper education without being able to pay for college again myself
>>
More sad penguins, please.
>>
>>24808564
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y
>>
Act like a happy person or how you think a chipper jolly person would act unless you're bad at faking emotion
>>
File: 1445391860151.jpg (28 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1445391860151.jpg
28 KB, 300x400
>>24806345
>tfw 26
>gave up a long time ago
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.