[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Send message >See that she's read it >She was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: nervous.jpg (28 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
28 KB, 301x301
>Send message
>See that she's read it
>She was typing a reply
>She never sent what she was typing
>Now it's been 10 minutes since you sent the last message
>>
>>24805480
Sorry, anon. That sucks.
>>
Told a girl my feelings tonight. She said she felt the same, I think. Hard to interpret, we were both kind of dodging the subject. I am a 6/10 18 year old hhkv and she is a solid 9/10. I'm starting to doubt everything after she didn't respond to my last message. It's been 2 hours.
>>
>>24805480
Just wait. I've had girls wait 2 days before responding. Don't push things.
Post convo so I can help you more.
>>24805535
You too.
>>
>>24805535
Why do women do this. I've never known a guy to just leave a conversation unfinished, even if it's just "okay", "see you soon" or something.
>>
>>24805480
>>24805496
>>24805535
>>24805548
lmao fags get out
>>
>>24805535
rip im sorry anon. the girl i wrote to this weekend answered after 30 hours
>>
>>24805535
Shouldve told her irl. woman loves to dodge that convo
>>
>>24805564
They just forget responding because they are talking to 10 other guys at the same time
>>
>>24805641
Why didn't she send what she was typing?
>>
>>24805664
>oh my god chad messaged me better take care of him first
>>
>>24805612
I had just dropped her off at home after being out with friends, she initiated the texting, and the subject just came up naturally. We've known each other for about 2 months and she says she more comfortable around me than anyone else, and our conversations often turn to relationships and sex. She is the only girl to have ever spent time with me one on one outside of school, and all of her friends think we're dating and my friend thinks I'm a fucking idiot for not being able to lock it down.
>>
>>24805480
>6 hours later, the message appears
>it's time-stamped 6 hours ago
>she actually replied right away
>her internet screwed up
>to her, you never bothered replying
>she thought you didn't like her
>she was sad
>she went to chad to cheer her up and they banged
>>
How do you become the guy who doesn't care whether she responds?
>>
>>24805820
I was actually going to post a reply to this thread like "tfw you aren't this fucking guy anymore."

Honestly, man, just get a real relationship or two and wait a few years and you'll realize how fucking hilarious and childlike it was to pine after a "oneitis." Oneitises don't exist. Pining after one girl just allows you to avoid the difficulty of learning how to flirt or ask other girls out, because you can put all your eggs in one basket and delude yourself that it'll work out, or at least that it makes your life a pitiable tragic story about unrequited love.

It doesn't. It's just fucking nonsense. Courtship and love don't work this way. You're roleplaying by yourself. Modern women can't even CONCEIVE of what you're doing and they'd find it weird to know that you're doing it - there is no level on which they'd find it endearing, because literally only a person so naive that they're actually childlike would be doing it. There is NO way to pine after a girl and have it be like "oh that poor silly beta, I kinda do like him!", it is always "what the hell, why didn't he just ask me out, or another girl? why would anyone do that?"

THEY DON'T SEE RELATIONSHIPS OR THE ATTAINMENT OF RELATIONSHIPS AS THE KIND OF GREAT BIG QUEST YOU ARE GOING ON. THEY SEE THEM AS FUN FLINGS. THE THING YOU ARE DOING ONLY EXISTS IN YOUR HEAD.

What killed it for me was when I started hooking up with girls and realizing they all had dudes like you. Every girl has a guy like you and they fucking know it, they fucking know it while they're meeting guys off Tinder. The sweet little qt you think is incorruptible has casual sex with douchebags while KNOWING she has guys like you pining after her. She sees you like a fucking pathetic dog, if she sees you at all, and I absolutely fucking guarantee you she has casual sex, no matter how pure and innocent you think she is.
>>
she was typing "sorry anon gotta go, chads here" but she didnt send it coz she was tryna get pounded by chad asap
>>
File: angry_pepearmy.gif (896 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepearmy.gif
896 KB, 500x281
>>24805480
>girls creating a sense of mistrust and suspicion due to miscommunication on their part

what's fucking new? fuck roasties.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24805820
By having orbiters.
>>
>>24805958
Guys can have orbiters?
>>
>>24805922
I skimmed it but a lot of good shit is in here. Nice dubs too.

Oneitis is something you guys should've grown out of by college. It's pointless and in your head.
>>
>>24805922
but anon, while this might be true in some situations, this is the kind of crap that defeats the purpose of even trying to date a woman completely if they are all repulsive like that.
maybe this is why so many guys have a "pump and dump" attitude. I never blamed them. If I wasn't a virgin with no game (I'm not clueless though) I'd probably do it the same way. there is no happiness coming from a woman and I know that. I just have a problem with that because they suck so fucking bad I don't even want to date them.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.