[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>25 years old >virgin >haven't been outside in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
>25 years old
>virgin
>haven't been outside in 7 years
>300 pounds

am I fucked? I've drank water for 3 days now and done exercise for 3 days and I already want to kill myself.
>>
have you really not been outside in 7 years
tell me more
>>
File: pain.jpg (147 KB, 1192x801) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
147 KB, 1192x801
>>24805297

sit in room all day, asperges NEET bucks. I mean not much to explain I'm a retard. No friends, never had gf or bf or anything.
>>
>>24805325
Assuming you live with your parents, what do they think?
do they ever try and get you to leave the house?

it would absolutely destroy me to have my parents pleading with me to leave or something, even crying.
>>
25 and virgin might aswell get a prostitute it's going to be hard for you to get it up
>>
>>24805208
thats my fetish please post more
>>
File: todayisagooddaytodie.jpg (99 KB, 300x463) Image search: [Google]
todayisagooddaytodie.jpg
99 KB, 300x463
>>24805325
listen man... listen good. go on a calorie deficit and start exercising a little by little EVERY SINGLE DAY. ok? you can do it. discipline. force yourself to do it. use that willpower your body has but hasnt been able to use. focus on baby steps. shit wont change in a week, you need to be consistent and force yourself to go on. if you continue, guaranteed it will be the hardest thing you have ever done, however, i also guarantee it will be worth it. and i mean it. it will be worth it. dont you wanna walk up the stairs without being out of breath. to be able to run and live up to your bodys natural potential? then fucking force yourself to go on because nobody but you is goin to be able to do that.
>>
>being so fat you could eat shitloads and still lose weight

>complaining about it

just roll over and die already, stop being a drain on your parents fatty.
>>
File: 1427919420441.jpg (54 KB, 419x368) Image search: [Google]
1427919420441.jpg
54 KB, 419x368
>>24805208
You can do it friend. You need to remember that you can't out exercise a bad diet though, eat healthy and don't starve yourself, and if you keep exercising you'll start to feel good eventually. Start small and work your way up and try to stay motivated. Also don't kill yourself friend
>>
>>24805425

thanks anon. I've failed multiple times because I mentally give up. I just have no choice at this point or I'll die at like 32-35 and be nothing.
>>
File: 1446820409174.jpg (95 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1446820409174.jpg
95 KB, 645x773
>19 years old
>haven't been outside in 6 going on 7 years
>400+ pounds
just fucking kill me

i'd say you might have hope OP just by the fact you're still trying

never stop
>>
YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED IF YOU KEEP ASKING OTHER PEOPLE FOR MOTIVATION AND VALIDATION.

Fuck anon, just find it within yourself and you can DO IT. Stop being such an insufferable lazy shit and FIND YOUR OWN MOTIVATION
>>
File: fuckmotivation.png (24 KB, 559x509) Image search: [Google]
fuckmotivation.png
24 KB, 559x509
>>24805462
no problem, as long as you understand that this stuff comes from forcin yourself to do something incredibly hard and from taking baby steps. thats what most people get wrong, thye go to extremes from the begining, fail ad then get depressed again. take baby steps but continue to improve and focus on discipline and forcing yourself to do it. thats the key, but itll still be harder than anything else before. one last thing, do this for you. for your health. not for some cheap gf or fantasy, no, fuck that. you do this for you and your health. do research. start counting calories. eat at a calorie deficit and you will start the long journey to losing weight. eat healthy too. also, start walking as exercise.
>>
>>24805656
that image is such bullshit, and I didn't even read your dumb post
how about just do what you have to, and if you dont do it you obviously didnt have to
>>
File: 1438314335667.png (70 KB, 228x200) Image search: [Google]
1438314335667.png
70 KB, 228x200
>>24805672
your post gave me autism
>>
>>24805208
Get outside, you can't lose weight in a tiny room.
>>
>>24805672
What the fuck are you trying to say? Can you not just accept help for once in your life? Do you expect to wake up one morning and be a healthy, fit individual? Just fucking do it. Start walking, stop eating Doritos and drinking fucking 15 mountain dees a day. Over time itll get eaiser and you'll come to enjoy it. No it won't cure your depression or social anxiety, but maybe you'll be proud of one aspect of your life, albeit however small it may be. You lazy, entitled piece of shit. And you probably wonder evey morning before you go to sleep why you are a lonely fat miserable fuck undoubtably blaming everything except yourself for it.
>>
>>24805795
im not that guy u dumbo
>>
>>24805817
Regardless. I just want to see robots stop being fat fucks. That way on the day of the rope so many brothers will be spared when the obese are killed off first.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.