[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm currently on a moderate dose of mushrooms. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: bestyan.gif (1 MB, 352x232) Image search: [Google]
bestyan.gif
1 MB, 352x232
I'm currently on a moderate dose of mushrooms. I've done them many times before. AMA.
>>
You shall hallucinate a sea of cocks.
>>
>>24805109
I dunno, what's your favourite food?
>>
>AMA
>anime pic
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>24805213
That's not quite how these work. I'm not really hallucinating, save some phantom lights and seeing patterns that aren't there. Anything intricate like gears or a leafless tree sort of seems to double in complexity and mass. It's the same literally every time I do them I don't see floating anything. And as interesting as this sounds it's not really after the first hour.
>>24805230
I don't know I like a lot of foods anon. Probably burgers though, I fuckin love those. Inb4 fat I'm a spoopy skelleton
>>
>>24805263
I saved this in some other thread and its cute. Also I see a lot of AMA's around lately with lots of replies. I'm not actually from reddit but I don't have to really validate myself in your eyes. This is probably b8 anyway you silly kid :^)
>>
File: 57.jpg (50 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
50 KB, 512x512
>>24805300
Why do you think we care about your degeneracy?

>>24805263
it's not actually anime, it's from some disney channel cartoon I think
>>
>>24805423
Hey I remember you. Aren't you that fag that pissed off the janitor by avatarfagging?
>>
File: 64.png (320 KB, 425x736) Image search: [Google]
64.png
320 KB, 425x736
>>24805468
That'd be me

they're still butthurt, and I feel like ban evading tonight so I'm gonna continue
>>
>>24805468
Wrong guy anon
>>
You are high on one of the most fun drugs on the planet and you choose to spend your time on /r9k. You disgust me you robo fiend
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.