[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here is mentally ill post your loonybin storys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1449348785865.jpg (41 KB, 480x583) Image search: [Google]
1449348785865.jpg
41 KB, 480x583
who here is mentally ill
post your loonybin storys
>>
>>24804938
no one post in this thread
>>
>>24805120
ok will dolol
>>
your trash dont post
>>
>greentexting
>on reddit
>>
File: 1448258865112.gif (500 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1448258865112.gif
500 KB, 500x381
>>24804938
Depression, social anxiety, and avoidant personality disorder. Pretty vanilla as far as mental illness is concerned, but is still guarantees me a shitty life.
>>
>>24804938

I worked in one for a few months, that count?
>>
>>24806319
tell your crazy storys then
>>
File: garynarkle.jpg (19 KB, 200x364) Image search: [Google]
garynarkle.jpg
19 KB, 200x364
>>24806411

Nothing too crazy, except we had my states worst rapist come in.
He had lost the ability to keep his thoughts to himself (he was in prison) and was letting out a stream of consciousness of perverted sex fantasies and stories.
I was in civvies on the floor and he mistook me for another inmate.
He came over and began telling me how all little girls loved it, how making them bleed was great, just sick shit.

I stood over him and told him Id stamp his balls flat if he came near me again, and he was sane enough to go away.
But in 2 days he was hated by everyone, the other crazies and staff.

A couple of years later i found out he raped and nearly killed my brothers new (soon to be) wife when she was about 13. After the rape he stuck a tree branch up her cunt and she nearly bled to death.

I greatly regret not having attacked the cunt.

Pic extremely related, its him.
>>
>>24806624
he looks like a chad
>>
>>24804938

did some time in a veterans hospital

it was the last place in the state where you could smoke cigs so it wasnt as bad as it could of been, for instance, in a non-smoking place, of course we had to go outside so people keeping their smoking outdoors privileges kept pretty much everybody in line except this one crazy fuck old native american guy

nurses are pretty dehumanizing but talking with the doctors was great, i was able to get a lot off my chest finally to people with the education to understand me

of course im doing shitty as ever now, if my folks die or kick me out ill probably either kill myself or live in a mental ward it could be worse
>>
>>24807132
va is pretty bad
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.