[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realize the bullies won
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 998x974) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 998x974
>yfw you realize the bullies won
>>
File: 18B3QCx.gif (967 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
18B3QCx.gif
967 KB, 245x180
>>24804862
They arent bullies its just nature taking its course.
>>
File: tears in the rain.gif (897 KB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
tears in the rain.gif
897 KB, 500x207
I think being bullied made me a nicer person than i would have been had i not been bullied. Also able to read personalities very fast now. patterns in people are very clear as well.

should we bully more?
>>
File: 1444641932643.jpg (10 KB, 225x349) Image search: [Google]
1444641932643.jpg
10 KB, 225x349
>They just peaked in high school! You're going to go above and beyond when you're an adult!
>>
no they didn't one bully died because he was a dumbass and didn't go under a tractor the right way and it fell and killed him.
I laughed and told people good he was a fucking asshole then they act like I'm a dick because I don't give a shit about that piece of shit who body checked me in HS.
>>
File: 1445977646545.jpg (6 KB, 250x192) Image search: [Google]
1445977646545.jpg
6 KB, 250x192
>>24805005
>You're smart but lazy
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 765x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 765x960
>>24804862
>tfw all the rich kids who treated me like shit and bullied me is living great lives
>they are more skilled than me, still rich, traveling, experiencing things, getting laid, making friends, and happy
On the other hand, some chad from my hometown recently died at the age of 18 or 19. Not that I really care one way or another, I don't think we ever talked or anything. Sad I guess, but it's hard for me to care anymore.

I guess the good news is maybe some of the poorer less popular people who made fun of me are equally miserable now, maybe.
>>
yep.

bully stereotype was missed in a lot of films. it wasnt some kid raised in a shitty home

it was a rich chad that was cocky from having an easier life than everyone

now they all have good jobs and went to good schools because they came from rich families. that and they are still good looking and have gfs

dunno why people thought it would change after high school
>>
File: 1416483901353.jpg (18 KB, 258x90) Image search: [Google]
1416483901353.jpg
18 KB, 258x90
>>24805005
>Don't worry anon, bullies never get ahead in the real world! They're in for a rude awakening when they get out there! They'll be working for YOU one day!
>>
File: 1431656536936.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1431656536936.gif
1 MB, 392x400
the faggot who used to bully
me in school had his father pass away
a few months ago

you win some, you die some
>>
>>24805073
>now they all have good jobs and went to good schools because they came from rich families. that and they are still good looking and have gfs
Yup. Also they have more talents because they could afford great teachers and private lessons and lived outgoing lives since childhood, are surrounded by friends and support. They also enjoy benefits like traveling and shit. Rich people are basically objectively better. They're also more attractive.
>>
>>24805151
they'll marry attractive women and have attractive rich kids and keep the cycle going too
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 960x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 960x637
>>24805171
Oh, and also people will care when they die. Or at least pretend. No one will even notice when we die, except immediate family.
>>
File: Untitled.png (793 KB, 549x737) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
793 KB, 549x737
Now they're more enlightened than us. Fuck this cruel world.
>>
>>24805261
I went to a childhood - early teen friends funeral about 2 years ago, he started as a bit of a loner but worked himself into an alpha who was just great at life. I was amazed at how many people were at the funeral - around 150-200. It really hit home how great his short lived life was and the amount of connections he had compared to my parasitic existence where I wouldn't even want a funeral
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 960x754) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 960x754
Life wasn't supposed to be like this
>>
>>24805145
kek

fuckyourobotscript
>>
>>24805419
>eminem went to college
>eminem was a starting QB in college

Hmmm
>>
I wonder if I'd be like this had I not been bullied
>really popular throughout elementary and middle school
>mom has stroke and we move in with my grandma who's neighborhood has become a ghetto
>bullied throughout all of high school in the inner city
I'm clinically manic depressive but I wonder if I'd be the same had I not switched schools/if we didn't lose our old house.
>>
Wow.

This is depressing. I'm going to get drunk now.
>>
>>24804995
damn... same here, it weird how i pick up on things much faster than other people
>>
I was only bullied 6 months but the bully apparentely went through a shitload of school before he was sent to a juvenile detention center.

He's now a 5'5 chubby manlet and apparentely he works on construction. I turned out 5'10", relatively fit, and I'm finishing my degree.

Honestely I'm glad I was bullied. Taught me not to be such a pussy and to stand up for myself
>>
File: 1411547810396.png (62 KB, 634x495) Image search: [Google]
1411547810396.png
62 KB, 634x495
>>24805005
>>24805048
>>24805098
Why did they have to lie to us?
>>
The star high school quarter back from my school (got all the girls, teachers and staff praised him, and shit) was caught having sex with a minor and is now rotting in prison. Serves those disgusting Chads right. This happened right after high school graduation and was in the local news like crazy.
>>
>>24805766
>tfw NEET so no money to get drunk + lightweight as fuck when it comes to drinking and stuff
>the only friend I have asks me to go to the gym with him to play basketball on Friday
>have shit ton of a fun since I'm actually really great at basketball went 8-2 only losing two games because some bitch made niggas started cheating
>was going to go home and watch Gotham but end up going to friend's house
>he invites 3 niggas over from our neighborhood and they end up smoking DUDE WEED LMAO and drinking liquor
>tfw can't smoke because stepdad got me a job at some place downtown starting this Tuesday and he said I'll have to take a drug test
>decide I'll drink
>almost drink half of the bottle
>ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BLITZED
>laughing and making jokes
>amazing fuck time
>come home drunk as fuck and absolutely destroy half of the fridge
>tfw I want to get drunk as fuck but no monies

I swear to fucking God if I actually get and maintain this job I'm going to be a fucking alcoholic.

>tfw I say this I'm lying to myself because I'll just end up working it for a month, buying videogames and computer parts then fucking off as soon as I get everything I need to play

It's a vicious cycle and I just want to stop being such a worthless faggot.
>>
>>24805867
The best part was that this happened right around the year (2012) of the Jerry Sandusky Case. It was a bad year for athletic chads.
>>
File: atlast.gif (5 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
atlast.gif
5 KB, 569x510
>tfw you realised you ARE the bully
>>
>>24805876
yeah be easy with the booze man
it's good if it lets you not have inhibitions
but it's so easy to get stuck on it
keep the job and only drink socially.
>>
I was a bully in school, but also got bullied. Either way I didn't win.
>>
>>24805926
>only drink socially
>implying I have a social life
>>
File: weve become that feek.png (93 KB, 600x553) Image search: [Google]
weve become that feek.png
93 KB, 600x553
>>24805937
Its like I couldn't help but be an asshole. mostly because everyone was a dick to me, so it just made things easier.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.