[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>end up talking to a girl on social media >she wants to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1449057446776.png (639 KB, 580x603) Image search: [Google]
1449057446776.png
639 KB, 580x603
>end up talking to a girl on social media
>she wants to be a full time sub for a guy
>she asks to be treated like a fucktoy
>she wants her entire life controlled
>she says she wants to devote her life to pleasing a man
>she asks me to be that man
>she's 16

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
>>
>>24804575

Ah.
Dude, I know that is a great sex fantasy - but having a sub is more responsibiltiy than having a child or a dog. It's like both combined.

Which is also one of the reasons why those relationships never last that long and the guys always leave their subs after a short while.

Great in theory - but in practice.....
>>
>>24805322
Yeah, but you know...

HHHNNNGGGG
>>
File: 1449303232154.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1449303232154.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>24804575
>Live in UK
>Age of consent is 16
>Same or lower for most of Europe and the rest of the world
>>
>>24805384

Haha, yes, I understand, of course. :D
>>
What state? A lot of states have 16 as the age of consent
>>
>>24805460
>>24805491

>live in Australia
>AOC is 16
>I will still be lynched when her parents find out a 24 year old man is in a relationship with their daughter, let alone one like that
>>
>>24805518
If a 16 year old wants to fuck someone that much older than herself then she probably hasn't got a great relationship with her parents anyway.

Particularly not with daddy.
>>
>>24805518
holy shit i didnt know the aoc in most of aus was 16
i live in south though so whats the point
>>
>>24805518
Aussie dads with daughters should be taken out to their backyards and shot.
They are literally the most insufferable people on Earth.
>>
>>24805613
>Particularly not with daddy.

Probably because he's a controlling psycho who would murder her boyfriend.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.