[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I get dirty looks from white men and Asian women when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: smug pepe.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.png
48 KB, 500x282
>mfw I get dirty looks from white men and Asian women when they see me, an asian dude, with my blonde girlfriend

Your racism is showing, you white supremacist pieces of shit
>>
After formerly being incel and still being oppressed because of my race, this makes it all worth it.
>>
File: 22yearoldvirgin.jpg (96 KB, 538x808) Image search: [Google]
22yearoldvirgin.jpg
96 KB, 538x808
Dream on, Elliot
>>
you lie, I've dated both blondes and brunettes and nobody gave me any weird looks
>>
They are looking at your gf, not you.
>>
>deciding to be in an Asian/White relationship even though it has been PROVEN that Eurasians all suffer from mental illness to some degree as a result of their genetics

Is there anyone more selfish than those who enter Asian/White interracial relationships?
>>
>>24804557
But whites are superior
She's probably just curious to see if the rumours about your minuscule dick size are true
She'll dump you for chad any day now and you'll be relieved of your crippling insecurities to do with her leaving dw anon
>>
>>24804557
>bragging about having a tiny penis

Kek
>>
>>24804557
i dont go outside though
>>
>>24804557
or youre just over analysing normal looks people give you because you want to feel special and morally superior?
>>
>>24805499
>even though it has been PROVEN that Eurasians all suffer from mental illness to some degree as a result of their genetics
why, because elliot was a whiny kek?
lol
>>
File: feeding-ornate-horned-frog.jpg (235 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
feeding-ornate-horned-frog.jpg
235 KB, 600x399
NORMO LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24805499
I'm actually a hapa so our children will be white passing and won't suffer from discrimination
>>
>>24805520
>>24805545

Awww, did I hurt your egos? At least I get to use my above-average dick, fucking betas
>>
>>24805774
How would you have hurt my ego? You seem a little defensive, baby-dick.
>>
>>24805520
Besides, 10 months is a long time to figure out how big one's boyfriend's dick is.
>>
Pretty sure the people who start these threads aren't asian
>>
>>24805826
Likewise, permavirgin cumskin.
>>
>>24805845
I'm half, but thanks to the one-drop rule, I'm a full blooded Asian as far as white Americans are concerned.
>>
>>24806024
As an asian dude you're not asian to me.

We have purity rule, 100% asian or none at all
>>
>>24806083
I already know this. I have no tribe, but I align myself with Asians because even though I'm only half, I deal with 100% of the anti-Asian racism because of how I look to whites.
>>
>>24806142
No one gives a fuck about your stupid solipsistic self categorizations
Goddamn get a life or go back to asian kekulinity dont shit this place up
>>
>>24805774
>>24805839
No, not at all, you're asian, there's literally nothing you could possibly say to make me jealous of you. Your entire life people will think of you the same way they think of almost all asians, as essentially soulless, an empty shell of a human being. There's so many asians you're pretty much the equivalent of chickens in a meat factory, an endless supply of life forms that are completely expendable for societies benefit. If she's with you we already know she's but ugly, she may be blonde, but definitely ugly. And everyone will continue to look at you as long as you're together, not because they're jealous, but because they barely consider you human and are confused, trying to determine in their head whether you're insanely rich, just friends, adopted siblings, or she's has something horrifically wrong with her that requires her settling so low, even if none are true, it would be seemingly impossible to anyone that there could be another explanation. You should feel cocky though anon, it's better to do that than be aware of everyone laughing at your conspicuous worthlessness.
>>
>>24806180
omg lmao senpai, your butthurt is so fucking delicious, keep spewing your backwards filth until I have not a single doubt that you're a disgusting subhuman who has nothing better to do than to put down strangers on the internet who have more success getting poontang than you. You're fucking worthless senpai lmao X'D X'D X'D

This is fucking gold, I can't get enough X'D I can't tell if you're trying to be edgy and postmodern or if you're actually this autistic XD nice projecting m8
>>
>>24806274
>Ad hominem: The sentence
Yeah so much butthurt, I'm clearly trying to be "postmodern".. What are you fucking retarded as well? Well there's goes you're only hope of utilising your stereotype. You truly are doomed my inferior friend, I'm so sorry.
>>
>>24805845
its /r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>24806352
lmao, of course that was an ad hominem you fucking retard, I wasn't trying to have an intelligent discussion with you with you because you already made it clear that you don't have the mental capacity for that. It's hilarious how fucking assmad you are. The paragraph you typed read like an erotica for autistic racists. Seriously dude, you need to get laid at least, and maybe you'll stop feeling this buttfrustrated. I heard the brothels in Nevada are nice this time of year... But then again, it's illegal to take advantage of the mentally handicapped, so that might actually not be an option for you. I'm just concerned about how you'll treat your hapa half-brother when I impregnate your mother.
>>
>>24806474
How are you making all these outrageous assumptions, is that what you have to resort to? See your problems I listed are grounded in society, and on top of that you sound like an idiot from how horrifically you type and are probably horribly insecure about your own non-existent worth hence attempting to brag with this thread. I have evidence for all of these, what evidence do you have that I'm
- mentally handicapped
- autistic
- virgin
?
None, and of course none are true. So now, despite your strong willed attempt to insult me, you just look like even more of a complete fucking failure, and which didn't seem possible at first. Just kill yourself man, there's nothing else I can recommend to fix your irredeemably meaningless life.
>>
>>24806805
Mentally handicapped: http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/04/0956797611421206.abstract

autistic: you unironically post on r9k and you legit sound like a sperg

virgin: you unironically post on r9k, and your unhealthy preoccupation with my happiness and my race is characteristic of someone who is sexually frustrated.

Bro, I know you probably derive a sadistic pleasure from trying unsuccessfully to make me depressed, but the truth is that I'm happy with my life because I actually have people who love me and a fulfilling life. I have accomplishments in my life that I'm proud of, whereas the only thing you have to be proud of is probably your race, which you didn't even earn in the first place. A life lived alone in your parents' spare room, subsisting entirely on tendies and and the tears of those emotionally weaker than I is a life that I pity. I'm so sorry that you have to be you, but better you than me.
>>
>>24804557
R.I.P

Apollo Creed.
>>
>>24806909
This chink's projecting. Go back to r/Asian masculinity. We all know you're just the typical weak chong
>>
>>24807065
Go back to Stormfront. We all know you're just the typical beta honky.
>>
File: Truths.png (101 KB, 725x375) Image search: [Google]
Truths.png
101 KB, 725x375
>>24806909
There was no right-wing prejudice, I'm not right wing, I just accept what is true, and what I said IS true. You know James Watson right? The nobel price scientist that discovered the double helix structure who insists blacks are inferior? People like that kinda make your claims redundant
>You unironically post.
What? Hahahah you're unironically posting right now, are you serious?
>preoccupation with happiness and race is a characteristic of someone who is sexually frustrated
Hahahahah you couldn't make this shit up, is there any evidence of that what-so-ever? Or do you just need to bullshit because you have absolutely nothing to insult me about? Hmm I wonder. Anyway I care nothing of your race or happiness, I was just stating the fact you'll always be perceived as worthless. But cool life story dude, we all have accomplishments. I personally just come here to giggle at NEETS sometimes, and found this cringe worthy thread. Your whole argument falls apart on my end because I'm very well aware of my own success and life, so you it cannot affect me in the slightest claiming I'm a basement dweller when I am in fact not. However, I can insult you for being Asian, because you have confessed you are Asian, and that's a tragedy in itself. Anyway refer to pic related and cry yourself to sleep.
>>
>>24807116
We'll bang all your women since they don't want you. Tough life.
>>
>>24807116
Bitch, did you even read the entire abstract, or just the title? And do you not know what cherrypicking is when you list only one person as an example, especially when racism was the norm during that time period? You're not helping me believe that you're not retarded at all. Anyway, it was lots of fun with this back and forth bantz. I'm going to see if my girlfriend is up, and if not, I'm going to sleep. And no use in crying myself to sleep, I'll sleep well knowing I'm not a shitty person.
>>
>>24804557
>>mfw I get dirty looks from white men and Asian women

Yeah, sure you do....
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.