[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw first visit to a nightclub as a 22 y/o KV Holy shit!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: 1276629198843.jpg (10 KB, 246x247) Image search: [Google]
1276629198843.jpg
10 KB, 246x247
>mfw first visit to a nightclub as a 22 y/o KV

Holy shit! Is this how goddamn easy it is to be a normie...... or are hot girls just overly friendly and eager to dance with everyone in clubs?

Again, why do robots vilify clubs this much?
>>
It's a disgusting atmosphere every time after your first time. The more you go the more pathetic you are.
>>
It's not as easy if you aren't attractive.
>>
>>24804069
>a gathering of 8+ stacies somehow willing to grind on awkward nerds like me while loud music blares on while i sip overpriced alcohol

Again, what is so wrong with nightclubs? and why did i wait this long to visit one?
>>
>>24804085

You really sure about that?
>>
>>24804122
>8+ stacies
>grind on awkward nerds like me
>like me
>I'm just a "nerd" guys, def not a Alternative Chad

Fuck. Off.
>>
Unrelated to the OP

But some girl from Tinder that I've been texting for 3 months now and never met, wants to have sex and watch the Republican Debate next week.

Do I accept or decline?

I'm leaning towards decline
>>
>>24804696
not him

but all you have to do is literally be not obese or wear a fedora and you're fine.
>>
>>24804726
Help Trump make /r9k/ great again
>>
>>24804726
accept

what the fuck is wrong with you
you get the chance to get your dick wet AND sound smart to her when you inevitably talk politics
>>
>>24804726
Dude no. Sex is just gonna distract you from Trump's glorious speech.
>>
>>24804040
>>24804040
Went to a club once, after being convinced by this board. Will never do that again. I'm glad I went the one time, so I could experience it 1st hand.

Even for normies, clubs suck. The only people I can say would enjoy them are hyper normies, chads, and females.
>>
>>24804762
>but all you have to do is literally be not obese or wear a fedora and you're fine.

I'm neither of those and never had 8 Stacies on with me.
>>
>>24804786

She's a Rubio fan. I have tried converting her to the Trump. But she's a tough one.

>>24804796

My sex drive has been pretty low lately, caused by my depression. I just don't know if it's really worth it 2bh. I could also just sit at home, get /comfy/ and watch the Debate.

>>24804835

This is a valid point
>>
>>24804856
this
almost every normie I know prefers more private gatherings at house parties or bbqs or something like that
>>
>>24804726
Trump is gonna make america great...
>>
>>24804726
are you an autist? fuck her, then watch the debate. By the end of the night, you'll find out if she's worth your time. It's perfect
>>
>>24804040
>>24804122
>enjoying clubs
the time has come for you to get the fuck out, normie
>>
File: 9405862.gif (146 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
9405862.gif
146 KB, 500x400
>>24804040
next you're going to tell me ill be getting nonstop matches if i get a tinder, right OP?
>>
>>24804856
>Even for normies, clubs suck
i dunno mate, i like the music
basically, you just let go and dance
or get hammered and dance
>>
>>24804987
I bet OP's the same fag that creates those "why aren't you getting pussy on tinder, /r9k/? it's so easy!" threads
>>
>>24804930

I just don't really care about sex too much I guess
>>
>>24804996
You even type like a hyper normie. You're only further reinforcing what I said.
>>
>>24804040
>or are hot girls just overly friendly and eager to dance with everyone in clubs?
Yes. Yes they are because they are paid to do so
>2/10 I replied
>>
>>24804217
Yes, I've been to a very large amount of different kinds of parties, bars, clubs and shit like that over the last few years.
I've had a good time getting drunk and chatting with people but I'm still a 24 year old kv and haven't gotten any closer to girls.
>>
So I think I'm going to turn down the sex guys. Should I just say I have to work that day?
>>
>>24805992
just put your goddamned toe in the water and meet this person, you can watch the debate on fucking rerun by yourself later if you really need to get the whole event out of your head after the fact.
>>
>>24806067
this, don't be a pussy. accomplish what we can't.
>>
>>24804040
>or are hot girls just overly friendly and eager to dance with everyone in clubs?
I went to a club twice as a 25yo KV a few years ago. This was not my experience at all. Oh, sure, there were hot girls. I was not someone they seemed eager to have anything to do with, though. They can smell if you're even slightly ill at ease, and if you are you might as well be a leper.
>>
>>24806067
>>24806103

I dunno. I'm just not that interested I guess.
>>
>>24806129
idk man, if you're not into it you cant force it and I wouldnt advise you to, but as an outsider looking in it just sounds like an easy cop out. only you can distinguish which one it is, i just hope you're willing to be honest with yourself about it.
>>
>>24804040
>Again, why do robots vilify clubs this much?
You have to understand that Maryland is essentially King Paul's birthright. Anyone who denies it is a fucking liberal shill.

I honestly think he'll see great rotation when the blunt gets passed to him. IF he remember the password
>>
>>24804040
I know right? I got a girl to say hello to me by kissing me, it was nice. My sex drive hadn't kicked in by then, but it still happened.
>>
>>24806171

Yeah I don't know
>>
>>24806353
that reeks of weaksauce man, I dont wanna be that guy who pressures you to go full normie but to get an opportunity some robots would kill for and throw it away seems wasteful. At the very least you could do it then post the fallout, then we could all get a laugh out of it and pat you on the back for trying, so to speak.
>>
>>24806424

If I do it, you'll see a post here on Dec 15 or 16
>>
>>24806468
you gonna make a thread for it? Im not here all the time but im honestly curious how it turns out!
>>
>>24806486

Yeah, If I end up meeting this girl, I'll make a thread on one of those days.
>>
>>24806533
sounds good, i hope you go through with it but thats just me, you do you sempai.
>>
>>24806557

Just from my previous experiences with sex. It's been more of a disappointment than enjoyable.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.