[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Can Jump Dimensions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
So, I must have jumped dimensions at least 25-30 times. I've lost track.

At the beginning, I was a passive, scrawny neckbeard. The first time I jumped dimensions, I wanted to be in a universe where I was very social and outgoing, instead of a shut-in. Soon after jumping dimensions at night, I woke up that morning more social than ever. I began to go a bit deeper. So I decided to imagine a dimension where I was taller, a dimension where I had a wider jawline, and able to build muscle easier. Small jumps, but I was making them frequently to where I was a different person in each dimension. It was addictive.

I've used it to gain advantages at work, get promoted before others, and change myself entirely. I don't know who I was a year ago.

I've moved directly into extreme dimension jumping. After I became more skilled with it, I learned to complete big jumps. The morning after making a big jump, I always jumped out of bed nauseous and ran to the bathroom to vomit. On occasion, I've had very bad nose bleeds from jumping, I haven't yet gotten an MRI because the doctor says I'm perfectly healthy.

I completed my biggest dimensional jump last night. This morning I woke up with a 10/10 woman in my bed I've never met in my life. To my surprise, she's known me for more than 6 months; and better than anyone. She loves me dearly. The best part? I didn't have to do a thing.

My fellow robots, do you want to know how?
>>
Yeah, I want to know.

I want to know what the fuck is wrong with your head.
>>
How is it if you jumped dimensions, that your old mind takes over this new body?
That makes zero fucking sense. If anything you could change the outer world around you, but keep your own body. According to this, it's just your consciousness; but if that's true you wouldn't have these nosebleeds.

Rewrite, and come back in a month and try again.
>>
>>24803540
>>24803461
Stay mad, normalfags. I can change the perennials of my existence and you struggle to keep one girl with you.
>>
>>24803320
tell me

was there a world in which you were happy?
>>
>>24803612
tell us how and I'll believe you
>>
Kop tek anon.
>>
Make my life less shit as a proof, I beg you faggot
>>
>>24803612
>This fucking damage control at being BTFO
No amount of jumping can undo the fact that you just got fucking rekt
>>
>>24803907
It's a fucking metaphor. When he "jumps" he works toward and achieves small goals. He tells himself he's in a new dimension for anxiety and self-doubt relief. Are you really daft enough to see it as anything else?
>>
>>24803612

Your role-playing is so bad I don't think even >>>/x/ would put up with it.

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
This guy has been all over the place with this thread, recently saw it in /x/. Fucking shitlord
>>
File: kekkkkk.jpg (80 KB, 600x894) Image search: [Google]
kekkkkk.jpg
80 KB, 600x894
>>24804080
>I-it's just a metaphor
>backtracking this hard
I was only pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>24804170
>When he
>Not when I

I'm not OP. You really are daft.
>>
>>24804080
You really think this shitposter took the time to have some deep meaning to the story? You're just as fucking stupid
>>
>>24804080

I thought that was what was going on, until he mentioned the nosebleeds and the girl.

OP is just a retarded roleplayer. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>24803320
you're pathetic lmao, kill yourself.
>>
>>24804245
>all metaphors must be deep by nature of being a metaphor

This board is full of idiots.
>>
File: 1.jpg (139 KB, 671x479) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
139 KB, 671x479
>>24804204
>>24804204
Sure thing OP. I guess you "jumped" again, huh? That wasn't you who made this awful fucking post, huh? Was just someone who looks like you, but in an alternate universe. Stay mad you massive pleb
>>
>>24803320

Ahh i get you, your like experiencing dissociation
>>
File: Screenshot_20151207-011010.png (710 KB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151207-011010.png
710 KB, 1200x1920
>>24804424
Keep telling yourself that, bud.
>>
>>24804541
>I know how to use MS paint
Just give up
>>
>>24804604
>year of the Prophet (pbuh) 1383
>being this butthurt

Stay in school, kid.
>>
Please tell us, how did you do it?
>>
File: legit_leak.png (253 KB, 940x749) Image search: [Google]
legit_leak.png
253 KB, 940x749
>>24803320
Go back to /x/ if you want to roleplay
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.