[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a robot who died once anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: jdi.jpg (59 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
jdi.jpg
59 KB, 2000x1000
ask a robot who died once anything
>>
fuck off jesus
>>
>>24802563
How did you die?
>>
>>24802563
Why did you come back only to be a disappointment?
>>
What happens? Is there a happy place, where all your dreams and wishes come true as a reward for being a Robot?
>>
>>24802563
Did you see heaven and is heaven real?
>>
>>24802582
When I was younger, I would get really high temperatures for no reason and have massive seizures. I turned blue once, and was dead for a while until the ride to the hospital where I was revived on the ambulance. I also stopped breathing once at school, again, for no reason, and self-revived (just started breathing like a faggot) before any kind of help arrived.
>>24802621
No, being alive is really REALLY humbling and rad.
>>24802659
Everything breaks down into fractals, and time stops existing. It really does feel like a dream, except that "good" and "bad" are likely "rewarded" equally.
>>
>>24802711
>except that "good" and "bad" are likely "rewarded" equally

rewarded with what?
>>
>>24802758
He's talking out his ass
Ignore him
/thread
>>
File: gypsy.jpg (212 KB, 686x1024) Image search: [Google]
gypsy.jpg
212 KB, 686x1024
>>24802758
Rewarded with a similar experience, I suppose. I mean, I didn't feel a sense of terror or peace while I was dead; there was just an overwhelming sense of understanding and connectivity. It's probably a lot of what it was like before I was born, if there was anything. Just a completely sanitized view of reality.

>>24802775
edgelord.com
>>
>>24802711
Have you ever done drugs? What drugs have you done if you have done them?

The answer to this is what will make me believe you or not.
>>
>>24802920
Mushrooms, DPH (never do it), marijuana, tobacco, cigarettes, DXM, Salvia. This was all well-after my death experience; they kind of helped me piece together a historical perspective of what I experienced.

Btw idc if you beleif me :)
>>
>>24802966
hmm.

everything breaking down into fractals is very intresting from a person who hasnt done drugs.

i think i believe you.

fractals is what is the perfect biological shape.

i firmly beleive the fratacal is very important thing.

just very intresting if you never done drugs before and had that.

hmmmm
>>
>>24802711
Should ve became a taoist wizard and learn how to preserve current consciousness in stream after death
>>
Did you go to Heaven or Hell?
>>
>>24803011
Yeah, I don't have all the answers obviously but I've been THERE, man. It's just weird. It's scary to know that your human self dissolves, but interesting to have experienced death; you kind of just return to being a loose worker drone entity in the universe experiencing change and mathematics. I got the feeling that I was trans-versing some kind of surrounding dimension, almost like when you go to a dream beside a dream.
>>
File: 01what.jpg (90 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
01what.jpg
90 KB, 650x650
>>24803071
That's completely futile and robs yourself of experiencing any true afterlife.
>>24803072
I went to a superposition.
>>
Sounds boring, fuck my afterlife
>>
how is he going to answer the question
>>
>>24802966
>DPH (never do it)

That's Benadryl, right? Why shouldn't people use it recreationally?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.