[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Go to work, just got haircut > Female co worker starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: The_devil_may_pepe.jpg (23 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
The_devil_may_pepe.jpg
23 KB, 450x500
> Go to work, just got haircut
> Female co worker starts conversation
> "Did you get a haircut? You look different"
> Do I look good?
> No, Just different

Why even try
>>
>not enjoying a honest, direct female

I thought that's what /r9k/ wants.
>>
>>24802546
I mean, a legitimate complement wouldn't hurt.
>>
>Do I look good?
>No

fucking kek
Still, it's better than her lying to you and getting your hopes up.
>>
>>24802690
I would rather take that.
>>
>>24802657
Maybe do something worth complementing
>>
>>24803066
>>24802725
you sound like the fat hamplanet that wants to be delusional rather than informed
>>
File: c6d.jpg (44 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
c6d.jpg
44 KB, 374x363
>>24802519
Damn OP, she blew you the fuck out. I hope you strangled her to death.
>>
>>24802519
post pics and we'll tell you if she's right or not
>>
>>24803213
? Why do you want them to make something up about you?
>>
>>24803260
At the time I had a low fade. I said fuck it and just got a #2 crew cut after our conversation.
>>
You're all cunts. Everyone teaches kids from a young age that if you comment on a haircut you should say it looks good, just as a common courtesy. He wasn't looking for her to jump on his dick. The suspension of basic manners towards someone simply because they aren't chad, or are short, or whatever is really how robots are made. I bet you're all normies that think everyone on here has brought it all on themselves, because you've gotten a thousand haircuts, and everyone tells you it looks nice every single time. If someone said it didn't look good, it'd just be one of those thousand times, not a big deal. Just try to imagine if no one thought you were worth complimenting ever and that was just the thousandth time someone said you didn't look good. Fuck you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.