[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>woman consents to have sex >mid-sex she decides she doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1437535313877.jpg (281 KB, 1230x958) Image search: [Google]
1437535313877.jpg
281 KB, 1230x958
>woman consents to have sex
>mid-sex she decides she doesn't want it anymore
>"Help! Help! Police! He raped me!"

>man invites a woman into his home
>mid-visit he decides he doesn't want her to be in his home anymore
>he shoots her
>"I was within my rights! She broke into my home!"

>woman buys a purse
>mid-transaction the store clerk decides he doesn't want to sell her the purse
>"Help! Help! Police! She stole that purse!"
>>
What if the sex legitimately turns to violent rape? Are you saying she shouldn't be able to revoke the consent she gave? Not even defending feminists and whores.
>>
>>24802560
What if the woman in the second example produces a gun?
What if the woman in the third example punches another patron?
What is your point?
>>
>>24802560
>What if the sex legitimately turns to violent rape?

That's called a struggle snuggle
>>
>>24802611
You're arguing using analogies. The situations have some similarities but they are not related. Consent can obviously be revoked if someone is actually being raped, a crazy person can kill someone they invited into their home and a transaction is nothing like either of those situations.
Again, are you seriously going to try and argue that you or some whore or anyone can't revoke consent if the sex they are having turns into real, good ol' rape?
>>
File: 1426203071125.png (262 KB, 573x563) Image search: [Google]
1426203071125.png
262 KB, 573x563
>>24802560
Maybe women should think really fucking hard about whether or not they want to have sex with someone.

Maybe if you're going to have sex with someone you should be ready to commit to it, and if you fear that you might change your mind about it later, you should NOT have sex, not go through with it anyway and hope for the best.
>>
>>24802496
>First example is legitimate, and has happened on multiple occasions, destroying the life of the man

>Second is impossible, because you would need to create a situation in which lethal force was the only option available in removing her from the premise, and that she could have directly incited physical violence on you

>Third is impossible because a sale would have to be made in order for the woman to walk away with the purse. If she doesn't receive a receipt, she would know that she didn't actually make a purchase.
>>
>>24802726
Who said anything about a woman? Like I said, if you (or anyone else, excluding females this time) were in a situation where some crazy whore turns your sex into rape are you saying you don't have the right to revoke consent? In before you talk about how a woman could never rape you, completely ignoring the fact your logic is broken.
>>
>>24802750
>Second is impossible,
Not really, if someone breaks into your home you can shoot them without warning.

>Third is impossible because a sale would have to be made
What if the store clerk was too scared to say no?
>>
>>24802496
>Apples
>Oranges
>>
>>24802843
Second
>No sings of forced entry because you invited her in
>She has no previous history of violence and robbery
>No signs that she had any reason to break in
>Evident that she was invited into the home

Please clarify what you mean by the third
>>
File: crybullies_ben_garrison.jpg (217 KB, 640x475) Image search: [Google]
crybullies_ben_garrison.jpg
217 KB, 640x475
>>24802852
in all instances the "crime" was only committed when the "victim" changed their mind on a whim.

Seems pretty straightforward.
>>
>>24802705
You're still failing to establish a point tbqh super family computer.
>>
>>24802913
He invited her in, but then he changed his mind. At that point she became an intruder. I know this wouldn't hold up in a court of law, just like how the "rape" shouldn't hold up in court either.

>clarify
A lot of women claim they're too scared to fight back against their rapist or tell their rapist no, because they're afraid of getting hurt. Perhaps the store clerk let the thief take the purse and get away because they feared the robbery would escalate.
>>
Lesson for you:
before sex, write a contract. In it, include what are you going to do (what each side has to do - rights and responsibilites) during the intercourse. If one of you gets the idea to try something new after signing the contract, communicate it and if your partner agrees, you can add a new point. Of course, do it on both copies and you both sign the new point, so it's advisable to keep all the papers and a pen on a table or something near the intercourse.

And if the contract is broken, in order to the situation not be word versus word, you should equip yourself with a camera, for safety. Just like with condoms - refuse to have sex with people who don't want you to wear a camera. You can cure most STDs, but your mental health and finances can't be cured after you go to prison for 10 years because of false rape accusations.
The other option could be a trusted third party monitoring the intercourse, but I think it would cost more than even a dedicated camera.
>>
>>24802990

Include a consent form to be filmed for every sexual encounter. Why risk 20 years in prison because someone changed their mind?
>>
>>24803162
>Inb4 she felt pressured into signing it
>>
>>24802496
more of this semen demon tbhh
>>
is it even the same girl? she doesn't have the piercing in the other shot

inb4 all gooks look alike
>>
>>24803718
Left or right senpai?
>>
>>24803769
both would be good
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.