[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are niggers always tryna intimidate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: niggers.png (768 KB, 1122x678) Image search: [Google]
niggers.png
768 KB, 1122x678
why are niggers always tryna intimidate?
>>
>>24801804
They aren't. White guys are just easily intimidated.
>>
They just want to toss ur salad, m8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItAzJD0o9NQ
>>
>>24801835
This makes no sense. Feeling intimidated on the recipient's end has nothing to do with presence of intimidation on the sender's end.
>>
>>24801804
Simple

They grew up in a simplified desperate and anti-intellectual culture that doesn't teach them how to do much else....
>>
>>24801804
>>24801835
this and hood culture glamorises aggression. Just ignore them.
>>
>>24801957
>>24801915

This, the most aggressive nig I knew just looked sad when I ignored his shit. The truth was revealed.
>>
>>24801896
What I meant by my original comment is that white dude's can feel intimidated by any action a black guy makes.

A few examples from my life:
>Crossing the street when I'm walking down the sidewalk with friends.
>Flinching when I sneeze.
>Asking for my opinion about a current event issue dealing with race (i.e. cop kills unarmed black kid) before telling me about their opinion on the topic

Actions with no inherent intimidation factor can be interpreted as threatening to white dudes. The dude in the picture probably just had a boogey in his nose.
>>
White men are very feminine. I'm 4'11 at 78 pounds and I'm a high school girl(I'm 18) and I spent the majority of my high school years bullying white guys and roasting them. There is one white guy who can barely look me in the eyes, he's so scared lol
>>
>>24801915
>culture
>culture muh culture
They are genetically made that way
>>
>>24802324
Bullshit, I've met blacks from other cultures who are nothing like that. Leave your basement.
>>
File: 1443069390260.jpg (71 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
1443069390260.jpg
71 KB, 500x580
>>24801835
this. white boys have this constant fear and inferiority complex whenever they're around black men. i'm a white guy myself, but i don't blame other white guys for being such pussies around black men. i know that whenver i'm around a black man, i'm in the presence of greatness. this exact greatness used to make me tremble, but now i embrace it as a fitting physiological response of my body towards the presence of a specimen that is far more superior than a white male such as myself
>>
File: 1448356199887.jpg (27 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1448356199887.jpg
27 KB, 500x750
>>24802267
ayy bb want sum fuk?
>>
File: stopfuckinlyin.png (193 KB, 448x394) Image search: [Google]
stopfuckinlyin.png
193 KB, 448x394
>>24802324
>They are genetically made that way.
>>
>>24802380
Amen, anon.
/thread
>>
>>24802358
You are so stupid that its hard to tell you how stupid you are. Meeting a couple of nice black people doesnt mean the vast majority isnt born dumb and violent
>>
>>24802380
I'm so small when compared to him
"White men" shouldn't be considered males
>>
>>24802471
You are so stupid that its hard to tell you how stupid you are. Meeting a couple of violent and dumb black people doesnt mean the vast majority isn't nice
>>
>>24802471
So violence and stupidity is a genetic trait that defines them as a race, but not all of them as individuals?

Maybe just the ones you've personally approved as consistent with their race, as you see fit. Fuck off retard.
>>
File: 2015-11-23 (1).jpg (49 KB, 466x512) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-23 (1).jpg
49 KB, 466x512
>>24802471
Are you retarded? Are you a retarded person? Why is it so hard for you to take people on an individual basis. I've met good white people but I've met a lot more shitty white people. That doesn't mean most white people are shitty. Just that the shitty individuals I've met just so happened to be white. Why is that so hard a concept to apply to black people or other races for that matter?
>>
>>24802536
>So violence and stupidity is a genetic trait that defines them as a race, but not all of them as individuals?

Precisely.
>>
>>24802380
Good god that is some serious projection. It's a well known fact that most blacks have an inferiority complex. It's why they're so racist.
>>
>>24802583
That idea doesn't hold up well.
>>
>>24802566
>Why is it so hard for you to take people on an individual basis.

Translation: 'Why is it so hard for you to stop keeping in mind the behaviour of populations and societal implications of said behaviour. Why is it so hard for you to stop thinking about a broader picture than person-on-person niceties.'
>>
>>24802627
In other words, the 'treat people as individuals' is codeword for: 'stop thinking about groups, NOW'.
>>
>>24802536
>>24802566
Why is every majority black country shit and every majority white country the best?
I mean like so shit that they would would rape and murder you in some parts
>>
>>24802627
>implying you're in a position to asses the "broader picture"
>>
>>24802684
I? No. But, again, I don't see the relevance of your ad hominem consideing that researchers on causes of achievement gaps rather are.
>>
>>24802655
Because Imperialism. Read a book dude, maybe you'll learn something
>>
>>24802706
What were the controls on this research you refer to? I'm sure you know that all studies are not of equal quality, but that's probably an accident.
>>
>>24802810
That's the easy way out. Maybe you should read a book as well because apparently "imperialism" is a good enough explanation for your pea brain
>>
>>24802855
Claiming genetics is even easier.
>>
>>24802819
>the controls

Ah, the convenient 'microracism'. After a factor after a factor are being controlled for, 'racism' slowly becomes an aethereal fabic of the very society, basically undetectable, feasibly uncontrollable-for, but still 'always there', always blame-able for achievement and educational gaps. Not unlike quantum physics that in opinion of some magically bestows us with free will that they so yearn to believe in.
>>
>>24802810
Da evil man keeping blacky down

Genetics and brain scans tell the truth
They are dumber, quicker to anger, have less empathy
>>
>>24802898
I'm a different person. I'm just pointing out how a one word response explains everything for you. Not everybody is blessed with a mind as simple as yours. Some people need real explanations.
>>
>>24801804
black anon here...

a lot of us have self-hate (which is why we might intimidate) and then there's post slave mentality; these people are delusional and they're trapped in their own minds. any positive thing you'll do, or try their defeatist consciousness will arise, and they will not accept it. my race like feminists toys in the victimization game; a lot of them want to continually feel sorry about themselves, however sadly no one gives a shit, and this doesn't apply well to the real/modern world. perhaps would care if you're celebrity of some sort, other than that no one cares.

it's with most human beings, when something good happens to them, they'll still have a bit of dis-satisfication (an urge or need that continually wants head down tp a depressive state so they could re-evaluate their goals, aim higher, and achieve their goals) that they thought that they would never ever would achieve in their lives. it seems as though most people want much more bad themselves than happier about themselves.
>>
>>24802978
>brain scans

That proves nothing, neuroplasticity, blah blah.
>>
Black people have a much higher propensity towards violence than whites. all you have to do is look at the incredibly disproportionate FBI crime stats to realise this. There is a massive problem in the black community that no one wants to adress.

I've seen videos where black mothers force their children to fight in order to toughen them up. That's just the life some black people grow up in. Men need to be dominant and hyper-masculine.

tldr; black people need to fucking behave.

and no, I'm not talking about all black people. By no means do I think this is a genetic issue.
>>
>>24803080
>That proves nothing
of course its proof, the truth just hurts your feelings

In your world Tyrone the dumb psychopath rapist could be super scientist gentleman tommrow
You probably have good intentions, but thinking like you do is going to get a lot of us hurt in the long run
>>
>>24803136
>By no means do I think this is a genetic issue.

Tip: 100% of causes of misbehaviour which are presented as 'just' environmental, environmental 'and that's it', such as 'the culture of laziness/welfare', or 'the culture of being tough', or 'the culture of dragging each other down', are plausibly affectable by genetic factors themselves.
>>
>>24803184
I agree completely. That post was sarcastic, 'oh white brains are more built just because they've been environmentally stimulated'.
>>
>>24802855
Would you like me to go into details about all the puppet dictators implanted in third world countries. All the wars over stolen resources. The scramble for Africa which divided the country into arbitrary pieces with no regard for the distinct cultural regions. Most issues really all do lead back to imperialism. You seem like a smart guy, why play dumb.
>>
>>24803067
>then there's post slave mentality
At work when my coworkers were discussing the upcoming budget the black woman stated some figures and the white man said she was wrong and 'corrected' her. I took a look and she was actually correct.

I joked about this later and she said "Yeah.....I've never been good at math" I didn't say anything because she annoys the hell out of me and I kind of enjoyed watching that play out, but I was amazed. He is an imbecile but always remains so confident, and she seems clever but lacks the education (I saw her resume) and apparently the confidence to put it to use.
>>
>>24803229
Why did the blacks let themselves be fucked? Prime example of >>24803193.
>>
>>24803267
because they are genetically inferior
>>
>>24803229
When niggers are put in a white country and the government gives them free money you get Detroit, so why don't you shut you nigger loving mouth
>>
>>24803282
Indeed. As I said, it is the fallacy of forgetting that subsumed in 'genes versus environment' is the causal route of 'behaviour caused by environment, environment cused by genes'.
>>
>>24802204

Around blacks, never relax. You niggers are just too unpredictable.
>>
>>24803267
What you're asking is why did Europeans have guns but not Subsaharan Africans. It's simple. There is a big ass dessert that cuts off 75% of Africa from Europe Asia and the Middle east. or atleast it did for a very long time. It's easy to have a more advanced civilization when you have an easy route to other civilizations to see what they're up to. And while the asians europeans spanish and middle easterns were up in that cluster fuck mucking about and doing all that trading and shit, sub saharan africa had to do things on their own. That isn't to say that we weren't able to create major empires (as you can see from Mali and Timbuktu) but it was significantly harder just like it was for the Americans. That's why black people didn't have guns and white people were able to take over.I don't blame europe for being opportunistic. i just wish they weren't shit heads about it. Did they not teach you this in school or were you just not paying attention.
>>
>>24802267
>girl
They're scared because one fucking rape accusation and their life is gone.
Fuck out of here, you highschool dropout.
>>
>>24803229
South America had civilizations far more advanced than any African culture and they experienced colonialism as well. Why has South America been able to recover while much of Africa has not? Do Africans not have any responsibility for their current state of affairs?
>>
>>24803329
you're a pompous, elitist faggot.
>>
>>24803463
you can say the same thing for white people. I'll never see it coming when one of you autistic fucks decides it's time to pull a gun out and slaughter some innocents like it's GTA V.
>>
>>24802380
this is bait but KEK
>>
>>24802439
>>24802380
>>24802499

C'mon, JIDF. You guys aren't even trying anymore.
>>
File: Mass-Shooter-Haircuts-300x169.jpg (15 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
Mass-Shooter-Haircuts-300x169.jpg
15 KB, 300x169
>>24803534

Here's how to tell
>>
>>24803603
>always some shitty bowl cut because their mum didn't love them enough to properly cut their hair
glad I style my hair every day
>>
File: 746693.jpg (52 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
746693.jpg
52 KB, 500x364
>>24803603
I dont know dude. I'm not really seeing to much of a pattern in these cuts.
>>
>>24803650
that was like 20 years ago senpai
>>
>>24801804

It is genetic, part of their DNA, bred into them, they can't help it.

https://youtu.be/KK67kaMWN-8
>>
File: 1411272899888.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1411272899888.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
>>24802380
>that soul patch on the dick
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.