[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just settle for a degenerate girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: slut412412.png (540 KB, 451x800) Image search: [Google]
slut412412.png
540 KB, 451x800
Why don't you just settle for a degenerate girl?
>>
File: 1409696592540s.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1409696592540s.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>24801656
They wouldnt settle for me.
>>
>>24801666
You said it, Satan.

Degenerate girls seemed to be turned off most by me. Don't know what it is. They can probably smell my beta wholesomeness from a mile away.
>>
Because i still have some self respect.
>>
>>24801666
This just hit me like a ton of bricks fuck man.........................
>>
>>24801656
Because degenerate girls find me repulsive and hate me. This also got me thinking: If the degenerate women detest me, then I would hate to think what the pure, virgin girls would think of me
>>
File: 1341452673931.png (57 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1341452673931.png
57 KB, 500x382
>>24801666
>They wouldnt settle for me.

Its gonna be OK
>>
Is the grill in OP a chub due to being a degenerate who compulsively binges and munches too much or is it just coincidence and she's a chub due to genetics at that age?
>>
>>24801656
BECAUSE IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING SIMPLE

YOU DON'T JUST SIGN YOUR NAME ON A FORM AND HAVE A GIRL DELIVERED TO YOU
>>
>>24801792
that bitch in ops picture isn't only a fat bag of shit, but bitch looks like a meth addict.
>>
File: 1424919778962.jpg (17 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1424919778962.jpg
17 KB, 399x388
>>24801805
FORGOT TO POST MY ANGRY AMPHIBIAN
>>
>>24801813

I thought in order to look like a meth addict you had to appear to be 30 years older than you actually were? She looks barely 20.

But her drug addictions asides, do you think she has some sort of food addiction that makes her fat or is the chubb natural for her due to genetics and not excercising?
>>
>>24801656
Why do girls make stupid faces?
>>
>>24801792

epigenetic expression
>>
File: 1441134060952.png (182 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1441134060952.png
182 KB, 500x378
>>24801666
They wouldnt settIe for me.
>>
>>24801864

Is that a fancy way of saying that her cumpulsive personality which caused her to consume copious amounts of soda, sugary treats is what turned on her chubb DNA whereas otherwise she would have been leaner?

As opposed to just being destined to bloat out in her teens with a proper diet and lifestyle?
>>
Because I am a degenerate girl
At least I'm cute
>>
>>24802005

Sort of, yes,.
>>
>>24801656
where'd you get that

kind of looks like my sister but i'm not sure
>>
>>24801656
Something about her expression is just absolutely repulsive.

>elbows too pointy XD like she'd fuck you anyways nerd

Not like that, just something about that makes me feel... a little bit angry, two parts wary and greatly disgusted. Like she's desperately pleading, but at the same time smug, "This guy is my mark, I can get things from him for next to free".
>>
>>24801656
Like being degenerate matters.

She's cute. She'd never want any of you.
>>
>>24802622
I get the feeling she would if I had something she wanted.

Say, weed.
>>
>>24802009
do you wanna get s-some coffee tomorrow
>>
>>24801656
I not only want, but PREFER a degenerate girl. the problem is none of them will even give me the time of day
>>
>>24802518

http://s44.photobucket.com/user/haddadsaed/library/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11?sort=3&page=5

Dumb normals sync their smart phones to their public photobucket accounts.
>>
>>24802661
Like she would even consider dating you. Just look at yourself in the mirror for your answer.
>>
>>24802661
>asking a degenerate to get coffee with you

you should ask her if she wants to get some lean or Tussin
>>
>>24802652
Do girls actually fuck for bud? Like I get it if it's that food or bobby or some shit, but do girls really fuck for a gram of 2 of bud?
>>
Degenerate girls want alphas more than any other sort. They usually have a very simplistic worldview (both the cause of and result of their drug abuse) which makes them unaware of the complexities of social interaction; men, to them, need to be unambiguously macho, because they're literally too stupid for all the more subtle forms of interpersonal dominance/confidence/humor/etc to even work on them. Furthermore, drugs attract the weakest willed females, so it's very likely that'll want a borderline sociopathic dominant male to balance them out.

Robots don't have an option to settle for these girls. They don't even want chads, really, because chadness basically implies a socially dominant middle to upper class male, but those guys arent nearly as vulgarly aggressive as blue collar ex-cons and gang members.
>>
>>24801656
Hey, anons. There's this girl at work that I've been talking to and been out to eat a few times and when I told her I've never been high before she insisted on doing some weed later this week with me? Is this a good sign or does she really just want to see me high?

Also, I think I've fallen for her.
>>
>>24802757
post pics of her and i'll give my best Chadvice
>>
>>24801656
Actually some girls in my dorm were smoking a joint outside. They came in and one of them went nuts for me.

She was sitting in my lap all over me kissing my neck, but I just felt super out of place in a social situation (I was just downstairs heating up water for tea)

So I left and went back upstairs telling them I had to study, but they said they wanted to see me again.

She's about as hot as your pic, should I go for it guys?

Is it worth it?
>>
>>24802742
Not really.
I dated a really degenerate girl, and I was beyond macho. I gutted a guy that was bothering her because I didn't want to look weak in front of her.
Literally the most intense moment of my life. Stabbed him in the side and just slid the blade down at an angle.
I don't know what happened to the guy, I ignored it and it DID go away. But since then she thought I was a fucking psychopath and ran away from home because she was scared to talk to be around me.
Her old boyfriends were all thug alpha guys that sold drugs. The difference is that they were all bark no bite, and I was the opposite.

So if you're a big shit talker and can make yourself seem hard but never have to prove it, they'll be all over you.
>>
>>24802837
Do you live in jersey by any chance? I've heard of that happening to someone my friend knows.
>>
>>24802782
Nice try, senpai. I won't let her be an online whore.
>>
>>24802837
...duh

Literally no one actually likes to be around violence. Women just like to be comforted by the idea that they're around a guy who is capable of violence. degenerate girls are mostly just too stupid to separate their desires from reality and to realize they dont actually want to be around it.
>>
>>24802877
I'm in Flint, MI.
>>
>>24802817
>should I go for it guys? Is it worth it?

certainly
>>
I would, but I'm so fucking sick of weed. 4 years of daily use and it's so much nicer to go without it now. Real mental clarity is more rewarding.
>>
>>24802922
well that makes sense. good luck man jesus
>>
>>24802922
Nevermind then. Guess gutting is more common than one would think.
>>
>>24801656
>why dont you settle for the type of girl you hate the most
Sure op it wouldnt hurt to be more open with my preferences
And try for a dumb hedonistic slut that would cheat on me, and smoke weed.
>>
>>24801656
because dating a degenerate is degeneracy and you throw away your life for a glorified prostitute
>>
>>24802975
I'm not even a fucking pavement ape humangutan, it fucking. makes me mad as fuck. everyone here is a fucking wigger fake piece of shit.
you'd think living in a dense area there would be a scene for everything, but there isn't. Its really lonely here surrounded by a bunch of degenerates.
I don't need good luck, everyone here is pretend. They pretend to be tough. I, I hate to say but I really think I enjoyed slicing hat guy up.
I just fucking sucks here, he weather is nice but that's it I just want to fucking, go to a place where I fit in, I'm a robot but I know if I went to a nicer place I'd fit in.

>>24802984
Crime is kinda high here since its another shit city by Detroit.
>>
>>24803052
This is why most of /r9k/ are khhv. They all have superiors complexes and expect too much out of a potential gf. I mean I'm still a kv so I can't pretend to be better than anyone here, but if a girl smoked weed I wouldn't immediately cross her off the gf list because of that. Id try to get to know her and find out what she's all about. Of course I never get that far cause as soon as a female sees me I can hear her cunt dry up, but regardless your post just proves why you can't find love.
>>
>>24803206
except im not a khhv, I don't date degenerates because I have standards an goals in my life other than getting laid.

Nice projection though
>>
>>24803289
Why are you on this board then normie?

Nice buzzword though.
>>
>>24803289
Also where did I mention getting laid in my post. Next time reapond with an intelligent comment instead of both barrels firing and maybe we could have a discussion instead of your once sided autism attack. Can't take opposing opinions well I see?
>>
>>24802680
>http://s44.photobucket.com/user/haddadsaed/library/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11?sort=3&page=5
phew thank God that's not my sister senpai
>>
>>24803340
both barrels are firing because you implied so much shit in your post
>Also where did I mention getting laid in my post
the fact you used KV and KHHV in your post
>>24803305
>not dating degenerates
>normie
pick 1
>>
>>24802956
What do even?

Go smoking with her?

Is that even a good idea if I've never done any drugs or alcohol before?
>>
>>24801656
the fuck op? never degenerate bitches get pump and dump by chads. if you settle with them you are asking to be a beta provider to a whore that rode the cock carousel. also on top of that she is going to have trust issues and emotional baggage. fuck that shit.
>>
>>24803399
>can maintaim enough of a relationship with a female to have sex
>not a normie
Again i ask why you're on this board?

KV and KHHV imply that I've never been close enough with a female to have sex with her, it does not mean That I think about sex every min of the day and base of my actions around the goal of having sex.
>both barrels are firing because you implied so much shit in your post

I wasen't really coming at your neck so much at the idea that because someone does drugs makes them less of human than a sober person. If thats a turn off for you that's fine, but I've seen anons whining about never having a gf on here yet have unrealistic standards for a gf.
>>
>>24803448

Don't be a pussy, weed is the most October drug there is. Just don't act stupid.
>>
>>24802680
What was that site that would load x amount of random photobucket images and you could hunt with it for nudes?
>>
>>24803531
I am a pussy though remember?

I've never gotten near a girl before then, and I've spent my life in fear of social interaction.
>>
>>24803502
you realive two lonely weird people can have ex right?
having a kiss or sex doesn't make someone a normie

> I've seen anons whining about never having a gf on here yet have unrealistic standards for a gf.
thats because undeesirable people dont like undesirables
>>
>>24803663
>you realize two lonely people can have sex right?
I guess, I've never experienced it so
I don't know first hand but I'm sure it happens. But what's the point of sex if there isint some connection or bond between the two individuals? Is it not just glorified masturbation then? And once two people trust each other enough to have sex can they be lonely? Wouldn't lonleiness together be objectively better than lonleiness alone?

>that's because undesirable people don't like undesirables.
I don't agree with this. Wouldn't an "undesirable" individual try to connect with another "undesirable" individual? I really don't know what type of girls I like cause I don't know any girls and am
Not going to pretemd to know what I like, by is never swing for a plastic Stacy, cause I know I'd have nothing to offer her in return. Id imagine id try to get to know the "degenerate" pot smoker first cause we could, I'd imagine, have more im common and therefore a higher percentage for a relationship to blossom.

But again I've never experienced this shit first hand so I don't really know.
>>
>>24803810
I had this one friend

and we were like friends with benefits

so we fucked

but yeah it was just glorified masturbation because both of us were sad empty husks and had no capability to connect with other people emotionally, so also both of us were very lonely and sad despite having sex sometimes. We even told people we were dating because it felt good to say that
>>
>>24803868
I see. So you two just fucked to fuck? Or were you hoping that maybe deep down you'd be able to connect with someone again? In that same vein if you by some miracle found someon you connected with and she was a drug user would you ignore that connection based on that one precieved flaw? Or would you try to look past it for the greater good or whatever?
>>
>>24803810
most the time the lonely people will have a bond, I wasn't implying they wouldn't have one I was jut stating "robots" can have sex while still having robot personality
>Wouldn't lonleiness together...
thats what the relationship is like most the time

as a once ugly person who has been around ugly people I can say without a doubt undesirable people ind it hard to be attracted to other undesirables
>plastic stacey
most chads don't go for a plastic stacey because they arn't desirable
also >>24803868 isn't me
>>
>>24803932
I'm the same anon as >>24802817
at first I did see it that way but I'm beginning to question it.

My father was a horribly abusive drug-addicted alcoholic that beat my sister, mom and I, so I've never done any drugs and thought they were completely disgusting and degenerate

but now I just want to connect with somebody so I don't know any other anons overcome a hatred of drugs like this?

I mean it's hard to explain how much I hate that shit because of him, yet I really want her
>>
>>24803996
I'm sorry to hear that about your father, no one should be treated that way. But what you have to accept is that he was a monster despite the drugs not because of them. Yea they might have made him more susceptible to violence, but his anger was there all along. I'm a "closeted" drug user meaning I keep my shit on the low and don't flaunt it as if it's something to be proud of. It just is. I get high to feel good about life for a little. I've never hurt anyone or neglected responsibilities because of my drug use, cause that's not the type of person I am. You see what I'm trying to get at? I'd say give her a chance. She wants to smoke with you because she's trying to include you in her plans and see if you two can bond over something. Don't let the past rule the future.

>>24803943
That I agree with, I'm just fed up with neck beards expecting a goddess while they themselves are repulsive. In the same vein I'm annoyed with the normies on this board who have fucked multiple women, had connections and shit and come here to complain about a bad break up or a rejection. They don't know about that life long disconnect.
>>
File: 637745_1309799395307_455_492.jpg (41 KB, 455x492) Image search: [Google]
637745_1309799395307_455_492.jpg
41 KB, 455x492
>>24801666
Alright time for bed i guess
>>
>>24801656
Because I refuse to be keked
>>
>>24803570

Fuck. I know what you are talking about but can't recall the name.
>>
>>24803570

bucketfinder?
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.