[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"oh, uhhhh.. hey anon... Is your roommate, Chad here,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Z_98.jpg (77 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
Z_98.jpg
77 KB, 398x600
>"oh, uhhhh.. hey anon... Is your roommate, Chad here, I had a surprise of the sexual variety to give him"
>>
How much of a kuck do you have to be to even think about these situations?
>>
>>24801174
>Of the sexual variety
No one talks like this you autismal fuck
>>
File: rge.jpg (8 KB, 320x312) Image search: [Google]
rge.jpg
8 KB, 320x312
I, uh, I mean no, he just stepped out, but uh, but you can come in and wait if you want, I'm just doing some writing uh did I tell you I'm an author? You can leave this part out right?
>>
>>24801174
No but, maybe I can take the message for him.
>>
File: 2.gif (189 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
189 KB, 500x281
>>24801218
happened to me freshman year
would have to pretend to sleep while Chad fucked whatever random sorority sloot he drag into the dorm that night
One night he fucked a girl I had been orbiting for literally a year and I just had to pretend to sleep while she blew him like 6 feet from me
Jokes on them though, I dropped out of college and masturbate and read Sartre 12 hours a day now
>>
>>24801250
yes they do you uneducated hillbilly
Stop fucking your fat sister, and leave your trailer park once in a while and you will see this
>>
>>24801284
>Jokes on them though
But is it really?
>>
>>24801311
I'll keep fucking my fiancee and keep going to uni. Won't change the fact that no one speaks like that
>>
>>24801451
>fiancee
>going to university
Hello normie
>>
>>24801533
>implying either of those claims are true at all
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.