[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think Hell is like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: bobby_3.jpg (12 KB, 327x263) Image search: [Google]
bobby_3.jpg
12 KB, 327x263
What do you think Hell is like?
>>
>>24801065
This is hell.
>>
Better than life, because at least you know you're fucked for good and there's no way out. In a way, there's no responsibility; the bridges have been burned, you can suffer in... peace. True hell is knowing that you must continue even though you could give up.
>>
>>24801065
Instead of giving people value, value would be assigned to inanimate objects, technically of little worth but statistically unlikely to be copied. Instead of helping people, we would trade them tiny fancy chunks of metal, to avoid the issue of them fucking us in the ass by not being a bro.

Hell is using coins, every day. Hell is where the bus driver recognises you but he wants to see your ID just in case you forgot it that one day. Hell is where the bank has your money and knows who you are, but today there is a blackout, or an "error". Hell is when nurses on 24-hour shifts attempt to intubate you.

Hell is earth, and god is money.
>>
>>24801225
Fuck off, hippie. Hell is a world with you in it.
>>
>>24801276
and you're here cause you're poor.
>>
Timeless, never stopping subjective pain. Like all the bad things that happened in your life combined and worst, but without any kind of hope or chance to get used to it. Eternal agony.

Bad.
>>
>>24801065
My bedroom with no windows or doors.
>>
basically the world as it is today except without the internet
>>
>>24801065
having to repeat your life over and over again ad infinitum, with the same events occurring unchanging.

either that or its just the same, mundane existence we have already. no passion, no drive, not even existence, just passing through time waiting for an ending as uneventful as our beginnings. hell wont be fire and brimstone. it will be more subtle. it will be melancholy.
>>
Conscious nothingness. Imagine having absolutely no body. Nothing but an infinte stretch of pitch darkness everywhere. You can't see, you can't move, you can't hear, you can't talk.

All you have are your thoughts for eternity.
>>
>>24803485
Your first sentence is making me want to hang myself
>>
>>24803623
it was from an old pasta i read, about when you die you meet god and he tells you you will repeat your life the exact same way over and over, only for you to meet back with god time and time again to begin the cycle anew, with all memories being erased, except when confronting god.
>>
>>24801065

You're here, simply experience it
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
This is helll
>>
File: 1438451297400.png (1 MB, 1280x723) Image search: [Google]
1438451297400.png
1 MB, 1280x723
in an episode of psychoses I thought I had fallen to a lower form of reality in which time seemed to span on forever, the world was a ball of light flowing in impossible geometries and I was helpless to stop it. Inexplicably I found my self back at a form of reality only slightly bellow our own. I wasnt suicidal but I thought that if I ever found myself there again I would be unable to stop it. at this time the cops had showed up do to the commotion and I pleaded with them to shoot to kill me to save me from ever falling back to "hell".
once I woke up in the hospital I got the idea that this "hell" was an afterlife and that I would be reduced to that if I was ever to die.
I was very frightful of potential danger for some time after this.
>>
>>24803757

tell jay I laughed
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.