[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post in this thread if you have ever been injected with drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: assinject.jpg (129 KB, 800x584) Image search: [Google]
assinject.jpg
129 KB, 800x584
post in this thread if you have ever been injected with drugs against your will

I got shot up with a bunch of ativan and haldol and then go to tied to a bed in a little room for like 4 days
>>
>>24800293

72 hour hold? What did you do try to an hero?
>>
>>24800813
I got in a fight with my mom and I said I would just kill myself and left the house to get away from her and she called the police
after they took me to the hospital I kept trying to leave but magnetic doors are hard to open
>>
If I ever mentioned my views on drugs publicly, having my drink spiked with a 'psychedelic' at some point would become a real possibility, druggies repeatedly professing their desire to do as much.
>>
>>24800956
you need it and ill do it where do you want to meet?
>>
no im not a loon
>>
>>24800293
Jfc what happened
>>
>>24803055
>Depressed
>go to psychiatrist/psychologist
>given anti depressant meds
>Parents force me to take them or else we won't get apple-bees
>post on /r9k/
>>
>>24801393
Doing 'psychedelics' is literally the last thing any human being needs. The government is doing a extraordinarily bad job at explaining their dangers.
>>
>>24803455
>The government is doing a extraordinarily bad job at explaining their dangers.

In other words, you only need to read a couple of dozens of trip reports to begin to understand, and not even that will probably suffice in itself.
>>
>>24803455
eat some lsd it will open your mind
>>
Was injected with haloperidol once against my will one time I was 5150'd

it made the fucking ceiling move
>>
>>24803491
The problem is not the fact that everyone *flies into* a mind after a 'psychedelic' trip. The problem is that *everything sticks*.
>>
>>24803526
>that everyone
*that everything
>>
>>24803522
I know that feel

especially when theres nothing to do but stare at the ceiling
>>
>>24803699
It was very trippy. Kinda enjoy as i was injected with some sort of benzo as well.

rather enjoyed my time once it kicked in withen minutes.

doped as hell

though it was fucking terrible couple of hours before they actually did it and i was delrious as all fuck attacking people lol
>>
>>24803901
the injected me because I raised my voice at a nurse because I was mad she woke me up to take my blood
>>
>>24804001
lol.

I've learned when I am in the psych ward is try and not start any shit no matter how small.

smile and nod and do what ever they say.

do not fight it if you are capable and not currently in a psychotic state.

if you are psychotic. well ur fucked

as soon as i can control myself i do
>>
you are all faggots go away
>>
>>24804601
fuck you too loser
>>
shit thread genral
>>
>>24800293

I spent some time in a mental place for depressed teens and they tranq'd me when I asked to be given my proper medication, which is actually necessary for my survival.
>>
>>24806330
you did not need them
>>
>>24806286
I agree to this
>>
>>24800293
I got narcon during an OD a year or so ago. I kept saying don't give it to me, and I felt like shit after they injected me with it. In hindsight it was probably a good thing they did it.
>>
>that feel when get sedated against my will
>passed out tied to bed
>piss myself
>they make me wear a fucking diaper
>>
>>24800856
kek i did that too when i was 16

but i wasn't stupid enough to act up once i was around police/doctors
>>
>>24803455
The government has told us they're dangerous and made them illegal, what are you even talking about?
>>
>>24804082
This nigga gets it. The angriest I've ever been in my life was when my mom forced me to undergo a psychiatric evaluation, but I still kept my cool in the face of all the jungle people and cunts who were making fun of me.
>>
Got injected twice in a row. Woke up in the crisis ward whilst masturbating. Some nurse walks in and I didn't stop because of the drugs.
>>
>>24808457
gotta jerk all day
>>
im a toaster bro
>>
>>24800293
>I got shot up with a bunch of chill drugs

And this is a bad thing?
>>
>>24810166
it is when you are held down to the floor by a bunch of big ass black guys while a nurse sticks a needle in your ass then they wrap you in a mat thing and carry you to a bed where you are restrained for hours
>>
jeewd did it
>>
>>24808385
The fact that the government is referring to dangers which are laughably insignificant compared to the real dangers: anxiety, more or less permanent visual disruption.
>>
>>24807902
>got narcon during an OD a year or so ago. I kept saying don't give it to me
If you could talk they shouldn't have given it to you. Naloxone/Narcan is only supposed to be used if a patient is not breathing or not breathing sufficiently.
>>
>>24811336
you can have fucked up vitals and still talk
>>
>>24811444
I know, but I don't need your vitals to be perfect. I just want you breathing you I don't have to use a bag valve mask on you or have to have a paramedic intubate you. As long as you're breathing sufficiently, I don't really care. You'll be in an Emergency Department within 5-20 minutes anyway.
>>
>>24801796
lmao bill o'reilly over here
>>
u2113
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.