[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frog and Feels Tavern - Sunday Night Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 60
File: qwIo4Cz.jpg (57 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
qwIo4Cz.jpg
57 KB, 614x389
Welcome to the Frog & Feels Tavern. Have a drink, have some feels. What can I get for you?
>>
Give me the big dick surprise.
>>
File: 1447016098587.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447016098587.png
21 KB, 900x900
just a seltzer please.
>>
>>24800295
I don't think I know what drink is. What's in it? Or I could get you a Sex on the Beach; it's kind of close.

>>24800304
One seltzer, coming right up.
>>
I'm a female dating two boys and neither of them know each other or what I'm doing and I'm going to meet a qt black girl next week to dominate her and she will also be a secret. I think I'm starting to feel guilty but I have been seeing a psychiatrist but I don't know if it is helping, she seems to dislike me.
>>
>>24800375
Would you like anything to drink?

Also, since you are both a gril and a normie, you may feel alienated by the patrons. Just a heads-up.
>>
>>24800280
Surprise me, but nothing too expensive.
>>24800304
Pass me that thing peanuts, thanks.
>>
File: F1445973659535.jpg (18 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
F1445973659535.jpg
18 KB, 206x245
Id just like to buy a ticket to the local "Watch the world burn" concert.
>>
File: 0549 - ak7llYa.jpg (13 KB, 241x251) Image search: [Google]
0549 - ak7llYa.jpg
13 KB, 241x251
>>24800280

A gf.

[mod is a nigger]
>>
>>24800405
Here's a glass of Four Roses, It's a personal favorite of mine. What's on your mind?

>>24800421
I'm technically not authorized to sell those, but I may have a few lying around here somewhere. Are you sure you don't want anything to drink?
>>
Nice to see you again, Bartender. One Gin and Tonic please.
>>
File: Feels6.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Feels6.png
440 KB, 633x758
>>24800280
Good to see this thread is back. I'll have a new york sour. Here's the ID if it's needed.
>>
>>24800431
We don't have gf's here, I'm afraid. Can I get you a drink. Also, try to keep the racial comments to a minimum; I wouldn't want any confrontation in here.

>>24800438
One Gin and Tonic sliding your way
>>
Could I have my ex-bf back? Never mind, I'm rambling - nobody could give him back to me. Not even the kindest of them all, the Lord, could give someone such as him back to me.

Give me some wine, please. Pinot noir.
>>
>>24800404
Hardly a normie, I'm the same as I was when I was a virgin earlier this year and actually, I'm far worse. 2oz rum and coke!
>>
>>24800375
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING WHORE

how do normies like this think they can come here
>>
>>24800458
I don't usually ask for ID but it's nice when someone shows it voluntarily. I'll have a New York Sour to you momentarily

>>24800480
Here's a glass of 2013 Flowers Sonoma Coast. I find it rather lush. Want me to leave the bottle?

>>24800481
Two bfs at the same time is pretty alpha, though. Then you throw in a side-gf on top of that... Here's your rum and coke. I did warn you about these responses>>24800532 try not to take it personally.
>>
>>24800437
>>24800405
Standard uni feels.
No idea what I'll write my final paper for my Religion class. But I'm hitting off pretty well with this girl I kinda know, so at least that balances out with how that one friend I have on campus has withdrew for the semester a few weeks back.
>>
>TFW coworker with big titties might have had a crush on me.
>TFW i constantly hit on her friend.
>TFW today I think she seriously confessed to me to see my reaction
>TFW i don't care and I just wanna make dosh this summer with my lucrative internship.
>>
File: gainsbourg.jpg (28 KB, 487x365) Image search: [Google]
gainsbourg.jpg
28 KB, 487x365
>>24800545
Leave the bottle. Thanks.
>>
>>24800560
I'm all too familiar with uni feels, anon. What's been most interesting this semester in your religion class? That sucks about your friend; a gf won't fill the void but it might help. Want a drink?

>>24800572
That's quite the predicament. Want a beverage?

>>24800587
Of course.
>>
File: bouncer_406x304[1].jpg (16 KB, 406x304) Image search: [Google]
bouncer_406x304[1].jpg
16 KB, 406x304
>>24800375
>I'm a female
Thanks for telling us. Now get out.
>>
>>24800618
Sir, if you could leave the management of the patrons to me, it'd be much appreciated. Though I understand your sentiments, let's try to keep it civil. Nobody's riling things up. Care for something to wet your whistle?
>>
Hey barkeep. I'll take 30 shots of bleach if you have it. If not, a whiskey neat will be just fine, thank you.

I suppose technically I'm a failed normie. I've made some poor decisions lately and hurt a lot of people that I care about deeply. I'm a turbo shitcunt. I let myself get played like a fool even though I saw the signs. I wish I could just fade away into obscurity. Suicide isn't really an option because then I'd be the centre of attention. I wish I would die. That I'd get mugged and murdered or run over by a truck or squashed by a pile of construction material. I thought people were intrinsically good? Seems I was wrong about a lot.

I'm not a religious man, but I was wondering if someone on better terms with the big guy upstairs could help me pray. I want to pray for a Christmas present. I wish S the gift of cancer for Christmas.
>>
Why the fuck do my bullshitted essays get the best grades while the ones I actually try on and back up with a shitload of citations get criticized?

Is fact just not allowed on campuses anymore?
>>
I went to a bar tonight alone to see the end of a football game. Most guys there were with a girl, or talking to a girl. Most of the girls were cute too. It made me so fucking jealous and realize what an insignificant loser I am. I don't want to go out anymore, even to watch something or anything. I'm so pissed at myself and sad right now.
>>
>>24800651
I can't give you any bleach in good conscience, so a whiskey it is. Sounds like you've got passive suicidal idealization, something I suffer from time to time. The best way to deal with it is to keep yourself busy (or drinking).

>>24800664
If it's just one prof, it could be a matter of bias. If it's campus-wide, it may be that what you're bullshitting is accepted by many as common sense while your well-written papers are controversial.

Is anyone here on good terms with the man upstairs? Asking for >>24800651
>>
>>24800646
Get fucked, new guy. The old management never tolerated bullshit from leaking cunts.
>>
>>24800605
>>24800560
He should be back next semester, so hopefully it'll be back to normal in the spring. And I don't know how gf will work out, she's graduating after next semester, I've got two more years, and we're both from out of state. Funny how that works, huh? Finally get a shot and there's a catch.
I'll take another drink, sure. What do recommend?
>>
I don't usually drink. What will you recommend for a weak neet.
>>
How about a rum and coke my man.

Got some extra cash this weekend for painting a house so now I can afford that new monitor I wanted, what's up with you?
>>
>>24800713
I find /sp/rots to be a good hobby when you've got nothing better to do. Watching it can be immensely comfy while you're at home. In public, though...

>>24800739
She's sitting in the corner drinking alone. I'd say that she isn't bothering anybody. As for being "the new guy", do you have any suggestions as to how I can improve service?

>>24800741
How'd you like Four Roses? I'd suggest Black Maple Hill 21 if you enjoyed it; Sullivan's Cove if not.

Fate can be cruel, anon. How far away is "out-of-state"? Are we talking Illinois to Michigan or NY to Cali?

>>24800792
How about an ale? Bell's Winter White Ale is a personal favorite of mine.

Is everyone else good on drinks?
>>
>>24800838
Rum and coke for Michelangelo. I've got some exams coming up soon, but I'm doing some part-time work here at F&F
>>
>>24800868
>exams
Ugh, mine are two weeks out but I know it'll feel like two days. Study up mate.
>>
>>24800280
Top it off chief
>>
>>24800925
I'll try, anon. What can I get 'ya?
>>
>>24800947
What did you have, anon? Want me to leave the bottle?
>>
>>24800850
d'ya got a good sarsaparilla?
>>
File: 1441233454568.png (703 KB, 499x613) Image search: [Google]
1441233454568.png
703 KB, 499x613
>>24800792
Whiskey sour is pretty decent for a new drinker, I'd recommend that
>tfw bike needs to be taken in to the mechanic to have top end rebuild and carb adjustment on payday, and until then I can't ride because I'll fuck the engine up even worse than it already is
>>
Dark and Stormy please

Not sure if it's true, but some asshole posted pretty decent evidence that he grinched a bunch of people on the /toy/ secret santa thing. I would ask how someone could be that low but I've also been sitting on r9k for a while and I've seen worse, but it's still bullshit, they're just people giving out gifts for fuck sake.
>>
>>24800850
>>24800741
I'll take the Black Maple, thanks. I'm from Virginia, she's from Michigan, school's in Ohio. About 8 hour drive for me, almost 500 miles on the nose. She's closer, 3 or 4 hours about, but in the opposite direction.
>>
>>24800971
The soft drink? Of course.

>>24800994
A good recommendation, anon. What'll you have? That sucks about your bike; my old man's been having trouble with his lately too.

>>24800996
Dark and Stormy for the /toy/ anon. That's quite a devilish thing to do. Any idea why he did it?

>>24801007
Black Maple coming your way. Those are some relatable feels, anon. Is she going to grad school?
>>
File: serge_gainsbourg.jpg (88 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
serge_gainsbourg.jpg
88 KB, 500x472
I should like more drink, bartender. At this point, one bottle of wine alone wouldn't be enough to make me forget my ex-bf. Now that I think of it, why am I in a bar? He's the one that liked to drink in bars, you see... Not me. He was the one that liked his spirits.

I'll have your oldest vintage wine. Barring anything too old, I'll have the most expensive wine you have .
>>
>>24800727
Thanks Bartender.

I've been trying to keep busy and avoid alcohol and drugs because I know it'll be a hard downward spiral for me. All I want to do is drink. The problem is, I can't moderate myself right now. In the end, everything will be ok. It's just going to be a long road.
>>
>>24801054
/toy/ post

Claims he did it just to get stuff and has been doing the past few years, dunno how he wasn't blacklisted yet, but it was a new santa this year. Hoping shit gets settled but I'm pretty miffed about it.
>>
File: xWicD5N.gif (439 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
xWicD5N.gif
439 KB, 500x378
>>24800947
Make it a double and a tall boy of PBR. I'm on a budget

Also change the music, what is this anime bullshit
>>
>>24801054
Bike anon here, just gimmie some bourbon.

Normally I'd wrench on the thing myself, but my work hours don't allow for any bigger projects like that without taking me weeks to finish. I hate having to give another man money to fix something I can do myself, but I'd rather I got it done with and have a working bike within a few days instead of taking a couple weeks or even months waiting for parts to come in and then clearing a space in my garage and then tearing down the engine piece by piece when I find time.
>>
File: Feels planet.png (187 KB, 309x323) Image search: [Google]
Feels planet.png
187 KB, 309x323
>>24800280
Hey there, barkeep. Just a Cuba Libre and a soulful tune.
>>
>>24801054
>>24801007
Nah, she wants to but doesn't have the cash for another 4 years of tuition. Not like she's all that better off, a Medieval Studies and English double major isn't exactly a winning combination even with grad school, and neither are worth jack with only an bachelor's.
>>
>>24801145

Hey, yeah I'll have what he's having, please.
>>
a pint of lager for me. Also pass me an ashtray.
>>
>>24801058
I've got a '64 Marchesi di Barolo Barolo back here.

>>24801083
Those are some tough feels, fellow robot. I'll do what I can to not let you drink too much.

>>24801088
A true master of /smug/. Sometimes bad things happen to good people, I guess this is one of those times. Your next drink is on the house, by the way. Nice digits.

>>24801115
Double and PBR coming right up. We have a jukebox in the back. Just throw in a quarter and make your choice.

>>24801135
Bourbon for the bike man. I know those repair feels. It feels good to fix something, but sometimes you'd just rather it be done.

>>24801145
>>24801157
A pair of Cube Libres comin' right up. As for the music, take it up with >>24801115 he's the man by the jukebox.

>>24801149
I'd say it's a decent combination if you want to stay in academia, but it's near impossible to do that with a bachelor's. Have you suggested teaching?

>>24801163
Lager and an ashtray for you sir. Need a light?
>>
File: Nino Ferrer.jpg (394 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Nino Ferrer.jpg
394 KB, 1024x1024
>>24801210
Bring it here, I can pay. Not like I have anything else to spend my money on.
>>
>>24801210
>>24801149
It never really comes up, it seems I'm the only Medieval Studies major who thinks about jobs much, and even then it's just because I have an Accounting double major just for that purpose. Besides, getting all the requirements to be licensed to teach is basically adding in another major, or so I'm told.
>>
>>24801267
Here you go. Enjoy it.

>>24801297
Depends on the state from what I hear. Virginia pretty much requires an education major, while some states only require a few core classes to get certified.
>>
A pint of stout for me. It's been an eventful weekend and I have a lot to process.
>>
>>24801375
A pint of stout for you. Wanna talk about it?
>>
double of bottom shelf whiskey, boss.

once when i was but a budding teenage alcoholic i drank a load of whiskey when i was just coming down with a cold and was magically cured. doesn't seem like it's working out for me this time. i can't remember what it feels like to not be sick but i do have this satisfying feel to offer you all

>wake up with sore throat, like the area that connects with your sinuses
>feel something irritating that area all day but can't blow it out
>blow for like five minutes until dizzy still nothing
>give up, sit on the couch with some drank and animu
>sniff really hard
>suddenly choke on disgusting crusty bloody loogie
>literally you could crunch on it
>spit it out
>shit is like an inch diameter
>tfw sinuses finally clear for the first time in days
>>
get me an irish car bomb, and a gun with one bullet in it
>>
I'm in love with a girl who lives 1200 miles away, and it's tearing me apart. I'm a KV, too. Just give me a glass of cyanide, or something similar.
>>
>>24801331
The only people I know going for education are planning to stay in state. It's a minor with the work load of a major, and then the education major is for people who want to teach education.
>>
File: Vincent.png (218 KB, 547x480) Image search: [Google]
Vincent.png
218 KB, 547x480
>>24801210
Thanks, Barkeep. Definitely needed this, it's been a hell of a day. First time I've cried myself to sleep in months.
>>
File: carrotjuice.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
carrotjuice.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
one chocolate chi chi

anyone else /girly drink drunk/ ?
>>
>>24800280
Can I get a Vodka and Cranberry juice please? Thanks.
>>
>>24801386
A girl and I have started... something? We both like each other, its incredibly easy to talk to one another, and we spent the last two, wonderful, nights together. I feel like it must be only a matter of time until we are an official "couple" but for some reason I keep harboring doubt. Maybe its just hard to believe how great things are so suddenly.
>>
>>24801434
Bottom shelf whiskey coming your way. That's a good feel, albeit a bit gross.

>>24801447
Irish car bomb for you. I'm not an arms dealer, I'm afraid. And I wouldn't feel right about giving someone a gun at a bar. What's on your mind?

>>24801449
Have some 190 proof moonshine, it's pretty much poison. That's a difficult feel. I'm sure there are many here who are in the same boat.

>>24801455
A fair assessment. Perhaps she could work as an editor or in journalism?

>>24801463
Want a refill?

>>24801495
Chocolate chi chi for you. I've seen a lot of anons who enjoy their "girly drinks". I myself like a good grasshopper from time to time.
>>24801507
Vodka & Cranberry sliding your way. What's going on in your life, anon?

>>24801523
That feel is one which is all too familiar. It's hard to tell what the situation is, especially when it's not explicitly said. It's a curse we robots and cyborgs must suffer.
>>
File: man_of_fine_wines.jpg (89 KB, 634x580) Image search: [Google]
man_of_fine_wines.jpg
89 KB, 634x580
>>24800280
I'll have Chateau Manque de gf '69

General uni fresher feels
>tfw told myself in the summer that i'd become a normie with a fresh new start
>now most of my friends are betas
>at flat parties i always end up hanging out with the spergs in the corner instead of dancing with staceys
>tfw part of my block's facebook chat, and it's literally a circle jerk of hoes talking about their coalburning experiences and chads with their shitty meme gifs

Also once when I'd had a few drinks at the bar in an attempt to mingle with some chads I knew, they started asking me about my gf situation, and one fucker LITERALLY said "Just be yourself"
>mfw I thought it was just a meme
>>
>>24801555
Please do.
>>24801495
I don't think I have before, but chocolate chi chi sounds tasty.
>>
>>24801555
>>24801455
I'm sure she can figure something out, she's smart. I think I better head out, class in the morning and all. Here, keep the change, you've earned a nice tip.
>>
>>24801582
Chateau Manque for the Supreme Gentleman. Don't mingle with Stacies, there is nothing to be gained with them. "Bee yourself" is awful advice. The memes are real, anon.

>>24801586
It's a chocolate malt. I'm not a huge fan, but I've been told it's a good /comfy/ drink.

>>24801606
Thanks anon. You have yourself a good night. Best wishes to you and your girl.
>>
>>24801555
*sips vodka and cranberry* thanks. No complaints really worth air. Finals coming up, but after that I have a whole month to just sit around and be comfy. Been playing Fallout 4 a bit, enjoying that.
>>
Vodka. All of it.

What does love feel like? Almost all of the songs, movies, stories singing about the wonders of love. All of the normies tell me that it is the happiest blissful feeling in the world. Being a fool, I tried to seek it out. But I feel nothing, it is like I am numb.
What can I do to feel this fabled happiness? Does it even exist? Are my expectations too high?
>>
>>24801682
Comfy winter is the best time of all. I've heard some pretty good things about Fallout 4. Is it worth shelling out $60?

Also, I've just got the weather channel on the TVs here. Any requests?
>>
>>24801685
I can't really speak as to whether or not it exists. I'd suggest /lit/ if they could take a break from their circlejerking. Some anons feel infatuation for every gril they see, while some don't feel it at all. Every anon is a bit different. Anyway, here's your vodka. Hell, I'll leave the bottle.
>>
>>24801555
Mmm, this is a good stout

whatever the situation is, i'm just trying to focus on the positives of it all. it's funny, last night was like out of a movie.
>meet up on campus and head downtown
>duck under the big xmas tree on the main street, kiss
>buy a few records at a local shop
>listen to one of the records on the couch while she leans on me
>at one point she quietly says that she can hear my heart beating

What about you barkeep, something good happen in your life recently?
>>
File: 21.gif (2 MB, 912x570) Image search: [Google]
21.gif
2 MB, 912x570
Give me an old fashioned.

The only person in the world who understands me, hates me and I don't know why.
>>
>>24801708
Its better than 3 and Skyrim, but not as good as New Vegas. I would recommend it, but there's no harm in waiting for a price drop or a Steam sale if you play on PC. And you should put on something snowy or rainy.
>>
>>24801555
>Have some 190 proof moonshine, it's pretty much poison. That's a difficult feel. I'm sure there are many here who are in the same boat.
Thanks. Is there actually anyone here who's experiencing the same thing?
>>
>>24801746
I met a qt at a friend's house last night, but I doubt anything will come of it. Two of my friends got engaged (one lesbian, the other gay). Nothing remarkable on my end.

>>24801768
Old Fashioned for Don Draper 2.0. How was your relationship with them right before the change? Any major events in their life?

>>24801803
I'll see if there's a Steam sale for Christmas. As for the rainy mood, this should do it for you: rainymood . com
>>
>>24801831
*finishes vodka and cranberry* cool thanks.
*pays and leaves tip of five dollars* Thanks for the drink, have a good night.
>>
>>24801900
You too, anon.That drink was on the house, thanks to your repeating digits.
>>
>>24801495
I'm a straight up ron swanson whiskey type guy but I'd drink smirnoff ice on the regular if it didn't give me wicked hangovers
>>
File: ShamelessAbleBeardedcollie.webm (209 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
ShamelessAbleBeardedcollie.webm
209 KB, 854x480
>>24801555
it is horribly gross, but the only good feel when you can't fucking hear or taste anything because your sinuses are so clogged and your apartment is drier than goddamn a desert. i offered my roommate to look at that beast, but he declined. alas, only the chronically-prone-to-winter-sinus-infections truly appreciate that feel.

i'm steadily gettin there on my own supply, but keep em comin. these are my favorite threads. please accept this picture of a cat i fostered as tip
>>
>>24801944
Would you like a whiskey or are you feeling Smirnoff tonight? It's on the house thanks to those dubs.

>>24801954
Here's another double, anon. That's not just a picture, it's a webm of an adorable cat. Quite generous of you.
>>
File: 1445153825124.jpg (699 KB, 683x935) Image search: [Google]
1445153825124.jpg
699 KB, 683x935
Going back to school for the first time in 2 weeks. I checked on my ex's social media today when I promised I wouldn't anymore. I promised myself I would do all my work tonight but I'm going to end up doing nothing. I'm so anxious and I feel like nothing in my life is going right. I can't stop hurting myself. I just want to find love again. I'm scared I'm going to lower my standards just because I'm lonely. I just wanna fuck again.
>>
>>24801744
I was just diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder. Now I know why am I perfectly comfortable with feeling loneliness; at the cost of being numb to all human emotion.

I see all of these people around me feeling happy. These groups of friends laughing and couples romancing. I feel like i'm missing out on something. It's not loneliness I feel. It is that feeling of confusion and frustration in attempting to feel what they are feeling.

More vodka, in shots this time..
>>
>>24801997
Btw I'll take bleach, please
>>
File: 14118.jpg (46 KB, 648x885) Image search: [Google]
14118.jpg
46 KB, 648x885
>>24800480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9LOvr1_7QA

Gonna slip this slick little track into the juicebox. Bartender, make me a stiff one. I'm feeling saucy tonight.

Actually, I feel quite terrible. My heart's broken in twain. At least I have this drink and company, if nothing else.
>>
File: 00.png (154 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
00.png
154 KB, 500x342
>>24802022
Serge is good, you like chanson?
>>
>>24802013
Here's 3 shots. Pace yourself, anon. I don't want you being unsafe.

>>24802019
Can't do that, I'm afraid. If you're looking for something strong, I can recommend a moonshine. Remove your ex from your friends list. If that doesn't work, you might want to consider deleting your normiebook account.

>>24802022
A good tune, anon. I can knock a few dollars off that bottle, if you want, since you have dubs.
>>
>>24801993
Fuck it, smirnoff ice it is. Peach bellini if you got it. I'm celebrating tonight.
>>
>>24802097
I just so happened to restock this afternoon. Here you go, anon
>>
>>24802075
I can't remove them, I'm waiting for them to talk to me and tell me they're sorry. Just so I can tell them to fuck off. It's the only closure I'll get. I don't care how long it takes. Plus, maybe things will be alright in the end. I'm really stubborn, forgive me.
>>
>>24801831
a friend of mine also got engaged recently, which feels so strange considering we're the same age and that kind of commitment isn't anywhere on my mind.

give me a word or even just a letter and I'll find a wallpaper in my collection to tip you with
>>
>>24802147
Spite is a powerful thing, anon. It can motivate us to do things which hurt others and even ourselves. Have you considered professional help?

>>24802196
I'll do you one better: here's a (You) and another pint of stout
>>
at least football was entertaining tonight

now back to applying to 10 jobs a day and never getting a call back..
>>
File: tumblr_nmacrl3qRG1qifhb2o1_1280.jpg (762 KB, 1175x795) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmacrl3qRG1qifhb2o1_1280.jpg
762 KB, 1175x795
>>24802072
Eh, I like some chanson, but I mostly like Serge. I also like Francoise Hardy and Phillipe Nicaud:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF3Uv39GdDM

God, anything off of You're Under Arrest is great (like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTBz0GOmcIs&); it just saddens me that it was his last album, one he probably made while depressed as fuck over Jane.

>>24802075
That'd be lovely. What are you up to tonight, bartender, besides tending bar?
>>
>>>/pol/57710340

hm....
>>
>>24802304
I'm finishing up some assignments due tomorrow. Number theory and inorganic chem; they're quite tedious. That and trying to maintain a conversation over text with a qt I met last night. Want some peanuts or cheese to go with the wine? I can put something on one of the TVs if you want, too.
>>
>>24802075
How do I deal with being clinically diagnosed to be numb to human emotion, including love?

Now I don't mind being alone, I actually enjoy it. It's just everyone around me seems so happy,,,
>>
>>24802264
who won the game?
>>
>>24802329
Not me, anon. Though I would like to get a (You | Cross-Thread)

>>24802369
Not sure, anon. Personally, I'd probably turn to the drink, but try finding something you enjoy doing. Model building, reading, writing poetry, art, anything to keep your mind occupied.

>>24802385
Steelers. I believe the final score was 45-10. Being an Indy native, it's hard to see the Clots turn to shit after so many years with PeyPey.
>>
File: 1447469630122.jpg (144 KB, 1100x599) Image search: [Google]
1447469630122.jpg
144 KB, 1100x599
>>24802353
Give me whatever's hot tonight Bartendy. Want us to help out with the qt convo? You've helped all of us out so much. Also my problem's more lighthearted. I've given up on finding someone so I decided I'm getting a dog this summer. What's a good hypoallergenic dog to get?
>>
File: black.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2248) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2248
>>24802013
mate, i'm not tryin to barge in or anything, but frustration at not understanding what others have or understanding and envying it are equally terrible. you are lonely in a way that is much more profound than >tfwnogf that most us robots experience.

from a sick drunky mcdrunk fuck depressed alcoholic, knowing and not having is no better than the frustration of not knowing or how to have. ya feel. in among those groups of happy people are people who feel like you and me and are putting on a front because nothing feels genuine or comfortable. you are not so far apart from the masses. so many of us feel like islands
>>
>tfw cannot get over a oneitis without getting a new one
>tfw current one is awesome but has a bf
>tfw pretty much gay best friend zoned, she even Changes in front of me

I need to move on. But I don't wanna get another oneitis.
>>
All of you are pathetic cunts. Most of you. About 25% of you actually have issues that prevents from living the normie life. The rest, well, they're just pity partying cry-babies. You think love is some Hollywood-esque movie, but it's not. You desire a relationship so much not knowing how much misery and pain it can and inevitably will bring you. Regardless of whether you break up or stay together for the rest of your life. You make 0 effort to better yourself. When someone says something you don't want to hear, you ree.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24802413
I could give you a glass of Four Roses, if you want. It's my personal favorite whiskey. I'd suggest a standard poodle (not one of those French miniatures). They're quite clever and are excellent companions. (Source: a good friend of mine had a poodle)

>>24802444
It's truly a profound feel, anon. Those trips have earned you free drinks for the night, what are you having?
>>
>>24802473
Oneitis's are hard to get over, anon. It can take quite some time. If she sees you as "gay best friend", it might be that her feelings towards you are fraternal based on something missing in her life.

>>24802494
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. You're upsetting the patrons.
>>
File: jettgrantgustin.png (418 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
jettgrantgustin.png
418 KB, 500x501
>>24802495
Yeah I was thinking of getting a standard poodle. They're hard to find in my area, all I've found are mixes, but I'll keep looking.
>>
>>24802304
Francoise Hardy is a joy. Ye-ye is easy listening but gets boring real fast. That first link is lovely.
>>
File: PSX_20151110_185849.jpg (124 KB, 665x1145) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20151110_185849.jpg
124 KB, 665x1145
JUMPMAN JUMPMAN JUMP MAN JUMPMAN
>>
Can I get a Hot Toddy
>>
>>24802533
Poodles can be surprisingly good hunting dogs too, if you don't cut their balls off. Good for bird hunting. Irish water spaniels are good too. Next drink is free, by the way.

>>24802565
You're clearly a frog. Can I get you a drink?

>>24802599
Nice digits. Have a Hot Toddy on the house.
>>
>>24802444
Thanks mate for the sympathy. You are the first person in the world to understand me. It's just schizoids are so rare, less than a percent of the human population. Here's a toast for all the lonely people in the world. Cheers.
>>
File: PSMix_2015-11-17-23-44-38.png (850 KB, 1101x690) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2015-11-17-23-44-38.png
850 KB, 1101x690
>>24802612
Naww but u can get out

WE RUNNIN THIS PLACE NOW

JUMPMAN JUMPMAN
>>
>>24802653
Sir, please leave. I don't want to have to call the bouncer over here.
>>
File: 1448837748624.jpg (69 KB, 1228x845) Image search: [Google]
1448837748624.jpg
69 KB, 1228x845
>>24802612
Thanks for the free drink Tendy. As much as I want to hunt one day, I just want a mate is all. Someone I can always count on. But seeing how you've described them Poodles seem good for that. I'd probably get two just so they're not lonely if I'm away too long. They probably won't because I'm moving back in with my parents next year, but a second dog wouldn't hurt.
>>
File: black2.jpg (946 KB, 2396x2248) Image search: [Google]
black2.jpg
946 KB, 2396x2248
>>24802495
hot damn, first trips. a round of shots of the good ol cap morgan for the bar, and i'll upgrade myself to a mid-shelf seagrams 7 crown whiskey on the rocks -- the choice drink of my teens. takes me back.
>>
>>24802612

Thanks. I've got a question, if people could help me with

I bought my mom tickets to a concert for Christmas. I want to keep it a surprise, but I'm not sure if she was planning to buy tickets herself. Is there any way I can keep her from buying them herself?

I'm thinking of making up something and saying I've got an event on the day of the concert and I need her there so she won't buy the tickets.
>>
File: PSMix_2015-11-13-21-36-26.jpg (83 KB, 744x744) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2015-11-13-21-36-26.jpg
83 KB, 744x744
>>24802670
Ohh u makin mai boy Drake reaaal nervous ova here

He dont like to be nervous ya get?
>>
File: 1425636557953.png (222 KB, 1011x1049) Image search: [Google]
1425636557953.png
222 KB, 1011x1049
>>24802708
I'm only going to say this once: Get. Out.
>>
File: PSMix_2015-11-18-04-04-38.jpg (184 KB, 872x872) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2015-11-18-04-04-38.jpg
184 KB, 872x872
>>24802721
GOT DA WHOLE CREW NOW

WACHU GUN DO WOLBITCH?
>>
>>24801685
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1W5vwhLcsw
But seriously, love is just the feeling of the complete absence of loneliness. That's why we seek it, so we don't feel alone in the universe. For some it's fleeting, for others it's enduring. All depends on your mindset really.
>>
>>24802692
Poodles are pretty playful dogs. Having two would be good, so long as they're not going to fuck each other's brains out all day.

>>24802697
Seagrams 7 crown for you, sir. My first drink was Jameson, if I remember correctly.

>>24802703
That sounds like a decent plan. Just make sure to say it's around the same time as the concert. So if it's a 7:30 show, have an event at 7.
>>
>>24802515
All of you are about to be drowning in the pool of your blood.
>>
>>24802737
>>24802708
Get 'em, boys. No pissbottles in the bar, please.
>>
File: 1407567516871.gif (283 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1407567516871.gif
283 KB, 500x480
What's it like to get drunk anons? I'm too afraid to try for myself. Honestly my life is just a constant state of fear really. I'm too afraid to talk to people because they might take advantage of me. I'm afraid of trying because I don't want to realize how stupid I am. I'm too afraid of thinking because the more I think the more I worry and I slowly just keep falling down into my fears like a ragdoll thrown down the stairs, incapable of controlling its own life due to its uselessness. Fuck, I can't even kill myself because I'm afraid that when I do I'll wake up and have to live my life over and over again, incapable of changing myself, incapable of changing a single damn thing. The only thing that keeps me going is my delusions of being loved and cared for by others. To have people give a damn about what I say. To have people realize that just because I'm a robot doesn't mean I'm not human.

But in the end I wake up and realize I've spent a whole hour talking infront of a fucking mirror, and I have to stare and every single fucking flaw on my face and body. Every crevice, every asymmetrical bone, every bit of acne, and my eyes, dead as my dreams of joy, and I realize how utterly trapped in my self absorbtion I really am. Yet despite my brutal self awareness I'm too afraid of changing. So whats it like being drunk anons? Will it help a dumb brat like me forget my failures if only for a bit?
>>
Why do the niggerfrogs always harass us?

Comment is not original i cant believe that
>>
>>24802692
>>24802697
>>24802703
I'm back; thanks bouncer for holding down the fort.

>>24802783
It greatly increases your confidence and lowers your inhibitions, from what I've seen and experienced. You're safe here, want a drink? Whiskey sour is a good one for a beginner.

>>24802790
I'm not sure, anon. If they won't leave, we'll just do our best to ignore them. Maybe I'll slip roofies into any drinks they order.
>>
I'm really torn tonight.
>been tutoring a kid in math for a while now
>making pretty good money, basically what's putting food on my plate until I can find a new job with college-friendly hours
>his mom took me aside after the last session
>asked if there was some other way she could pay me because it's getting expensive
>asked her what she had in mind
>she wants to fuck me instead of paying me
Like, this has me really torn.
>25
>virgin
>this woman is moderately attractive
>decent face, a bit chubby with big tits
>no husband or anything in the picture
The fact that she might fuck me kicks her up to at least an 8 in my book. But if I'm not getting actual money it's gonna be tough to eat and pay the bills and such, AND I'm still going to be tutoring her stupid kid.
Basically I can't decide if I want to eat well or get my dick wet. I need to sort my shit out by Wednesday because that's when I'm tutoring him again.
>>
>>24802783

You basically don't think of the consequences of small things or if you do, you decide they don't matter

Talking to girls, etc is easy
>>
>>24802841
How desperate are you to get laid, anon? She sound like a qt, so it might be worth it if you can find something else part-time. Try streaming or selling some stuff on craigslist or ebay if you have to.
>>
Can I smoke in this establishment?

Gosling. Give me the bottle.
>>
File: PSX_20151104_152920.jpg (31 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20151104_152920.jpg
31 KB, 318x318
Hey guys I just want to say sorry.

Can I still get that drink.... barkeep?
>>
File: tumblr_nsg77cRJfl1tgdubzo1_1280.jpg (227 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsg77cRJfl1tgdubzo1_1280.jpg
227 KB, 1200x800
>>24802353
What's your major?

>>24802543
Merci. Have another:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gubDHX5D5A

Do you know about the story of Les Sucettes?
>>
>>24802822
Yo bartender, may hev vodka?
>>
>>24802783
It feels like you are seeing the world through a high-quality virtual reality headset. You get detached from the world, while feeling a warm fuzzy tingle in your core. Your head and limbs will feel weighted, making you move awkward. And throw in some self-confidence and sociability as an extra bonus.

Try holding your breath as you drink, i'm sure it will soften the bitter taste.
>>
>>24802878
This is a smoking-friendly establishment. Of course, if it's marijuana, I'm going to need you to not smoke inside. The line cook gets high out back sometimes. Here's a bottle of Gosling.

>>24802881
No hard feelings. What can I get for you?

>>24802900
Mathematics with a philosophy minor. I want to teach at a college, so I'm just pre-gradschool at this point. Your next drink is on those dubs, by the way.

>>24802905
Of course, tripfriend.
>>
>>24802875
You have no idea how desperate I am. I've always had more of a sex drive than I'd like. Maybe I can tutor someone else too for cash because I really want to be inside this woman. She's not super attractive but I guess I just find willingness to actually have sex with me attractive.
>>
>>24802944
Tutoring other people is certainly an option. You're in college, so it shouldn't be too hard. Find a coon on the football team or a dumb freshman to tutor.
>>
File: 1406898503654.jpg (88 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1406898503654.jpg
88 KB, 400x387
>gril finally likes me
>she's a stoner who went to work tripping on mushrooms
>>
>>24802939
nah it aint the maryjewwanna.

nothing like a good ol cigarette and drink.

what kinda food you got? what do you recommend?
>>
>>24802515
Yeah I know, but damn man. I just want one woman to be interested in me. I do everything I can to not fall into the r9k stereotype, yet I still fail 100% of the time.

A scotch for me please. And open a tab, I'll be here a while.
>>
>>24802973
Are you drug-friendly, anon? If so then she might be the one. If not, that lifestyle is hard to change.

>>24802974
We have one hell of a buffalo melt. Our pulled pork nachos are pretty good too. Plus the classics: nachos, burgers, fried stuff, etc.
>>
>>24803018
Scotch and an open tab for the anon with oneitisism.
>>
File: PSMix_2015-12-06-23-54-46.jpg (210 KB, 872x872) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2015-12-06-23-54-46.jpg
210 KB, 872x872
>>24802939
PSYCH!

THIS OUR BAR

NEXT FAG TO ROLEPLAY GETS SHOT
>>
>>24801582
>at flat parties
you are already more normie than many people here will ever be with that one clause
>>
>>24803069
I didn't want to have to do this.
*pulls shotgun from under bar*
Get the fuck out.
>>
File: scrimaserge.jpg (137 KB, 1029x1000) Image search: [Google]
scrimaserge.jpg
137 KB, 1029x1000
>>24802939
Philosophy minor, eh? That's great. We always need more people talking and teaching philosophy (well, of course, math as well). Ever thought about going into the Peace Corps?

It's my lucky day. I'll take a screwdriver.
>>
Slowly losing control of my hands. The shaking is getting so bad. All I've ever wanted to do was draw. Don't know what I'm going to do now. You got a drink for this feel?
>>
>>24803109
I considered it, but it seems a touch too normie for me. I applied for a job with the military (cryptography), but they turned me down because I'm on psych meds. Here's your screwdriver.

>>24803110
Anything, anon. If you don't have a preference, I can just sling a whiskey your way.
>>
File: 13831582_3uopA.png (186 KB, 477x336) Image search: [Google]
13831582_3uopA.png
186 KB, 477x336
>>24802900
I'm not familiar with it.
I looked it up and I see a lot of France Gall.
>>
File: PSMix_2015-11-07-20-26-24.jpg (33 KB, 317x317) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2015-11-07-20-26-24.jpg
33 KB, 317x317
>>24803097
OH U WANNA PLAY OLE WEST TIMES WIT US HUH?

WELL WE BEST PUT OLE WEST MUSIC
https://youtube.com/watch?v=uBWrpVrazzA
>>
>>24803069
*draws a 9mm on the niggers*
Bartender, do you guys allow concealed carry in here?
>>
>>24800280
>tfw "friend" that is a gril said she would kiss you so you would stop bitching about being a KV

Feels pathetic man. Scotch on the rocks please.
>>
>>24803173
Why did you put "friend" in quotes?
>>
>>24803110
You can still make art, even without full control of your hands. Learn to embrace it.
>>
File: 1443725711084.jpg (15 KB, 600x248) Image search: [Google]
1443725711084.jpg
15 KB, 600x248
Type 1 diabetes is killing me lads

I eat until I almost fucking puke but am still losing weight.my BMI is 18 at this point. Why the fuck do I feel like I'm permanently on meth?
>>
File: 1439484616696.png (291 KB, 450x646) Image search: [Google]
1439484616696.png
291 KB, 450x646
>>24803171
Damn right. Let's bury these idiots.
>>
>>24800280
I can't figure out how to get over my ex. She broke up with me about 4 months ago and I'm still pretty sad over it. I feel like I need someone to help me move on. Like maybe a counselor. A Christian one, preferably. I'm not Christian myself but they're usually very understanding and nice. Can you give me any advice?

Sorry if I'm rambling. Just some rum and coke please.
>>
File: gray.jpg (2 MB, 2351x2248) Image search: [Google]
gray.jpg
2 MB, 2351x2248
>>24802783
yes, you will forget about what a goddamn failure you are for a minute, as long as you don't get white girl drunk. if you take too many shots you will literally become a baby

i'm on a myriad of drugs that don't fix me quite right. i work retail, i socialize with my roommates friends, i seem well-adjusted sometimes. i also get drunk every night after work. we're all wrecks bro. i don't recommend hittin the bottle like i do, but an altered state of mind might help ya. the first time i ever drank was alone. you don't need to be with friends. it's nicer if you have em, but they aren't necessary, especially for our kind. give er a try.

as far as i'm concerned all you got is dirt. there are no repeats. i've known too many dead people. but don't kill yourself. i've been there, and it isn't worth missing out on the few good things. liquor, smokes, good ol time alone and the chance that you might experience something you haven't ever before. it's not inspirational; i'm an alcoholic with two retail jobs and sharing an apartment with 3 other dudes, but you hang in there. you hang in there.

bartender, since i got free drinks, why don't we set this boy up with a cider? 5% alc, nice and tasty.
>>
>>24803173
Scotch on the rocks coming right up. If she's willing, then you'll only be a V from now on. Progress is progress, anon.

>>24803221
Is your glucose usually low? I'd try eating a high-carb diet.

>>24803278
I'd recommend finding a listing of local therapists, or a clinic that has multiple therapists working in the same building. When you'r doing the preliminary paperwork, you can put that specification on there.

Rum and coke, coming right up.
>>
File: 1435475662439.jpg (676 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1435475662439.jpg
676 KB, 1920x1200
>>24803278
I'll be your new girlfriend, anon
>>
>>24803318
That's awful nice of you, anon. Can I get you a drink?
>>
>>24802974
what you smoke tripfrand?

get somma those BOSCO STIXXX.

>implying food even tastes any different from any other food when drunk
>>
>have put up both extreme mental and physical abuse for the past 10 years or so of my life
>constantly put up bullshit from my friends and advisors
>never had an outrageous full autismo outbreak like any of my friends, always tried to think rationally, even at times when im literally keked
>having a conversation on torture and abuse
>friend says "lol Anon is weak willed i think 2 mins of torture would break him"
>they all laugh and agree

What do? I'm genuinely pissed.
>>
>>24803318
I honestly don't know how to react to that
>>
>>24803221
head on over to /fa/. they love them low bmi's
>>
>>24803341
Pina colada, thanks friend
>>
>>24803158
Serge, as you know, was a naughty little provocateur, and he wrote 16 (!) year old France Gall a song about lollipops. Except that the whole song was a euphemism for sucking dicks.

"http://lyricstranslate.com/en/les-sucettes-lollipops.html#ixzz3tc2vMAhK

Annie loves lollipops
Anise flavored lollipops.
Anise flavored lollipops
Of Annie
Give to her kisses
A anise flavor.
When the candy stick
With anise flavor
Goes down Annie's throat
She is in heaven."
>>
>>24803356
Bosco Stix coming right up, sir. I must say, I find these tasty when I'm drunk or sober.

>>24803370
>kill them
Just pretend it didn't happen. If one person said it privately or to one or two people, you might consider addressing it. But in a large setting like that, it's best just to laugh along with them. Don't argue the point.

>>24803383
While it might be tempting to say yes, don't do it unless you're ready.

>>24803397
Pina colada coming right up. You want that served up in a half coconut?
>>
I'll take an espresso. I don't want to sleep tonight, I'm scared of facing the world again when I have to wake up
>>
>>24803383
Sorry. You don't need to react at all. I'm going through a similar situation right now. It's a very melancholy feeling. You're not alone. All will be well eventually, take it from me
>>
>>24803214
As long as I can hold a pencil. Just not sure if I can keep that up. Thanks, though.
>>24803147
Whiskey would be great. Might have to see if those cooks of yours would mind some extra company on their break
>>
>>24803192
Because no friend would disrespect someone in that way I think.

>>24803316
A kiss means nothing if she's only doing it in pity. I'd rather stay kissless..
>>
File: rare_rodge.png (483 KB, 726x481) Image search: [Google]
rare_rodge.png
483 KB, 726x481
>>24803084
Only those held in my own flat/block though, I'm pretty much pressured to go along by my chad flatmates. Last time I tried, I drank to make up for my awkwardness and after some time I blacked out. Pretty hilarious in retrospect, since that's exactly what Rodge did with his flatmates in MTW.
>>
File: 123.png (254 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
123.png
254 KB, 640x352
>>24803409
Damn. What happened then?
>>
>>24803428
Here's your espresso. I made it a double.

>>24803440
The cook's a stoner and the guy who runs the kitchen is an ex-con, but they're both great guys. Definitely bro-tier. The stoner should be taking his break sometime in the next 10 minutes or so.

>>24803444
That's a fair point. Nice trips, by the way. That's the second set of 444 we've had tonight. Your drinks are on the house for the rest of the night.
>>
>>24803425
Yes please, I wanna be spoiled. How many coconuts you got back there?
>>
>>24803473
Her dad actually produced the song (wut). Both of them got incredibly mad once they knew the actual meaning of the song. It was a big hit on Eurovision (or the French equivalent) though.
>>
>>24803562
I got a couple. I'll have the kitchen manager split one for you.
>>
>tfw there's a floor meeting tomorrow and the qt across the hall is going to be there
What should I say to her mates?
>>
>>24803439
It's just really surprising since I rarely get these offers
>>
File: jmk,hr55.png (110 KB, 228x349) Image search: [Google]
jmk,hr55.png
110 KB, 228x349
>>24800280
Greetings, Bartender! I think, just a glass of malbec will do, thank you.
>>
File: 968full-ewa-aulin.png (694 KB, 825x433) Image search: [Google]
968full-ewa-aulin.png
694 KB, 825x433
>>24803563
Lovely. Anna Karina and Godard are about 10 years apart. I wonder what the deal is with the French and age gaps.
>>
>>24803618
>just bee yourself
Say hello, introduce yourself "Hi, I'm anon from across the hall. Do you want to go get coffee sometime?"

>>24803634
Here's your Malbec
>>
>>24803620
It's good to feel wanted sometimes
>>
>>24803674
Well thank ya. How've you been feeling lately, and do you have a somewhat.. formal name or something that I could call you by perhaps?
>>
>>24803715
Bartender or Barkeep will do just fine. I'd rather not put my real name up here.

I've been hanging in there, trying to keep up with my studies.
>>
>>24800280
Diet water. Shaken not stirred. Hold the ice. Get the band to play us a beat. Take the bass for a walk and give us a ska rhythm. Don't forget to feed the pigeons.
>>
>>24803738
Shaken diet water. Go on and throw a quarter in the jukebox, play anything you like.
>>
>>24803728
I meant moreso a nickname but alrighty then Bartender - understandable you wouldn't wish to do that.. I wouldn't either to be fair.

Ah good for you; not the most positive but it's still nice nonetheless!
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>24803645
Personally, it's intoxicating. There's some kind of rush I get from looking at Serge and Jane - it's probably because I'm into Dd/lg, but also because they were very open in their relationship.
>>
>>24803705
Yeah, definitely
>>
Can i please get a water bartender? im reeeeally thirsty
>>
>>24803767
Thanks barkeep.
>>
Just finished my last major project for the semester in uni, time to celebrate. How about a couple shots of Jaeger and a toast to the thread
>>
File: large.png (157 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
large.png
157 KB, 500x275
>>24803825
I feel the same way. I'm also into ddlg but often I find it's just the tactlessness of it that I enjoy.
>>
>>24803933
How about I comp some of those shots - nice dubs, anon. A toast to the thread it is. Seems like the place is settling down for the night.
>>
>>24803836
Keep your chin up
>>
File: 1447458844268.png (4 KB, 206x237) Image search: [Google]
1447458844268.png
4 KB, 206x237
>>24800280
I need a double shot of tequila. Just got back from a christmas party at work, literally everyone was making out with each other except guys on guys. It was pretty gross. I wanted in at first but they were swapping spit with each other after just kissing some other dude, even girls with boyfriends who left early. I feel an instinctual revulsion, and I really hope this shit isn't commonplace.
>>
Do you have any chicken tendies?
>>
>>24804071
Yeah don't worry friend it's not commonplace
>>
>>24804071
Here's your tequila, anon. That's something only nasty sluts do when they're drunk.
>>
>>24800280
Hey Wojak, long time no see. I'm gonna do a whiskey sour tonight. Got any makers mark back there?
>>
>>24803837
please dude im dying....
>>
>dropout
>need to be done my math correspondence course soon so I can be in college by january
>ashamed to admit I don't understand any of this shit
>>
>>24804252
I do indeed. Whiskey sour and Maker's Mark coming right up

>>24803837
>>24804284
My apologies, anon. I must have missed you. Here's your water, on the house.
>>
>>24804364
Thanks friend, I don't want to trouble you with my woes. I think I'm frustrated partly because they're all I ever talk about. The people around me are supportive, but Im at the point where I just want to tell myself to shut the hell up. i cant imagine how they feel.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (5 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
5 KB, 277x182
>>24800280
Honestly Ive been feeling pretty shitty lately.
>>
>>24804426
Let it all out, anon

>>24804443
>one away from quads
What can I get you, anon? What's on your mind?
>>
i would like a tall glass of normie blood
>>
File: fo_jane_and_serge_06.jpg (861 KB, 2139x1442) Image search: [Google]
fo_jane_and_serge_06.jpg
861 KB, 2139x1442
>>24803825
Goodnight friend, it was a nice chat
>>
Alright lads, I need some sleep. Bar's closing for the night unless an assistant bartender wants to step up.
>>
>>24804473
I'll have a glass of burbon, thanks. I've been thinking about my ex a lot lately. We broke up because she transfered to a new college and Couldn't handle the distance. Prior to this, weve been dating for a couple years. We both said we loved each other so I don't understand why she didn't want to make it work. She told the "I don't want to hold you back" or whatever ;something bs. And on top of that she broke up through text. Now I'm just feel so empty inside knowing that somebody who loved me is gone. She said we may get back together in the future when she gets back but I doubt that. Any way that's whats making me feel like shit...
>>
>>24804703
Since you're out I'll just help myself to the bottle of vodka. Excuse my self-indulgence, but I will leave double the price on the counter.

I'll go sit in the corner, then.
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.