[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you accept?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 9204520bisexual.jpg (394 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
9204520bisexual.jpg
394 KB, 750x750
Imagine, you get to fuck the most beautiful women you've seen in your life....but she will only do it if you enter a threeway with Chad, who wants to fuck you in the ass. Would you accept?
>>
is this supposed to be a hard question
>>
>>24799991
i have done this and it was very rewarding. I am bi though so the question doesn't quite work.
>>
>>24799991
forget the woman, I am all about the d
>>
no because i'm not a fag

but others might like dick in their anus so more power to them
>>
>>24800111
Give us the details senpai.
>>
>These threads
So stupid. Sex and love are two different things, and I'm not interested in sex. I'm interested in finding love.
>>
>>24799991
yes.

not even a second thought
>>
>>24800124
ayyyeee lmaooo

This comment is so original.
>>
>>24800147
Some people are aromantic though, senpai. Like myself.
>>
>>24800183
Well that makes the two of us, I guess.
>>
>>24800134
it is called spit roasting. Nothing too special about it. He was a little big for me, but I came before he did and having a dick inside of you messaging your prostate while coming feels good. The girl was a rostie though and totally untight.

9/10 though
>>
Imagine, your friend's sister catches you and him practicing for girls and she says she'll tell on you unless you let her practice with you. Would you accept?
>>
>>24800247
Fuck no. Rather be outed about being a figgit than to touch her her. ew
>>
>>24800232
Nice fap material. 8/10 m8
>>
This is my fantasy desu senpai

This comment is very original.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.