[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cutfags experienced this lmao, losers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1407436970858.jpg (65 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
1407436970858.jpg
65 KB, 1024x684
>cutfags experienced this
lmao, losers
>>
>tfw it makes me more godly>>24799849
>>24799849
>>
>>24799888
the nile isn't only a river in africa it seems
>>
It's just extra skin lol. If it wasn't meant to be cut off then god wouldn't have put it there
>>
>>24799849

>I can't wash myself properly so I need to cut a part of my body off to stay clean

Your average cutfag
>>
>>24799917
eyelids are just extra skin lol. If it wasn't meant to be cut off then god wouldn't have put it there
>>
>>24800073
this is some grade A logic anon
>>
>>24799924
>my dad was cut for some inexplicable reason (born to drunken Finnish vagrants and adopted by a nice British lady)
>for some reason this means I should be cut

It's not really that bad, very lose cut with a good amount of motion of the skin, but I'm certainly not going to continue the tradition.
>>
>>24799888
trips confirms it to be true
>>
>>24799924
It's more efficient.
>>
>>24799849
most of them didn't choose to
>>
wish i wasnt cut
my parents fell for the "its cleaner goy" lie and did it
>>
File: 1425140288937.png (477 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
1425140288937.png
477 KB, 560x500
>>24800324
lol
>little mutilated dick
>>
I'm cut. Not that I'll ever have a girl interested but say if I get a girl addicted to drugs and rape her and we have a baby before she runs out on me or overdoses, I'm definitely not circumcising that kid.

But what if the doctor just does it without asking you or something??
>>
>>24800804
>>But what if the doctor just does it without asking you or something??
You sue because they basically mutilated your baby for no reason.
>>
>>24800324

I feel sorry for you.
>>
I'm in a nursing class

One of the girls I have a crush on said "I wish all guys were cut, it's so gross to have to clean old men's penises with foreskin"

I almost wanted to rage but didn't
>>
>>24800852
Yeah but then your kid is at best mutilated at worst fucked up for life??

Jesus home births are where it's at.
>>
>>24800073
it's alright, without eyelids the cornea will harmlessly keratinize. no loss of sensation! promise!

and the face is easier to clean without those disgusting skin folds leaking sebum into your clean eyes.

plus, if I want to look a different direction I can just use lube it's no different than having eyelids I swear.
>>
>>24800866
Oh god can you please report her for this shit. Somehow, someway.

Literally I wish we mutilated the genitals of all men so that when they live to be 80 it's more convenient for me to not have to pull back foreskin for a second. I get that that's gross maybe but you're literally already touching their dick at that point.
>>
>>24800866
>cause they don't get boners moar like
>cause lack of sensation
>>
What if we made fun of women who had their clots cut off too?
>>
>>24800928
There were multiple teachers already there and they were just laughing

I almost wanted to go full autism and say "WELL ITS EASIER TO PUT A CATHETER IN A GIRL WITH A MUTILIATED CLIT SO MAYBE WE SHOULD CIRCUMSIZE ALL WOMEN"
>>
>>24799849
What's that purple stuff?
>>
>>24800987
the ink lines so they knew where to cut
>>
>>24800972
you did the right thing not saying that lol probably wouldn't of gone over well but god damn.
>>
>>24800866
Has she never cathed a old fat fuck woman with a whole wheel of cheese growing on her clit before?

>mfw I did
>then went and ate a donut for breakfast 10 min later
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.