[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather be a cuntboy or a dickgirl? What is your biological
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1448317302246.jpg (240 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1448317302246.jpg
240 KB, 960x720
Would you rather be a cuntboy or a dickgirl? What is your biological sex? Justify that you are not a faggot for picking your option.
>>
Dickgirl, I'd more or less be able to conduct myself as I currently do, plus cleaner fapping and easier pissing.
I'm a girl.
I actually do live as a closeted homosexual, so I basically AM a faggot.
>>
>>24801098
I asked this question a lot and tons of girls actually want dicks. Sigmund Freud was right. Penis envy is a thing.
>>
Dickgirl. Why on earth would you ever want to be a cuntboy? Faggots don't want you, girls don't want you.
>>
Strangely cuntboy. Im a male and the though of walking around all day with, say a vid, or a dildo concealed inside my boxers, inside of me. Just going about my day while having constant quiet orgasms.
>>
Cuntgirls and dickboys are more my style, frankly.
>>
>>24801142
Well, they are distinctly portrayed as the more "fun" genitalia.
I'd definitely miss the following:
Multiple orgasms
Fully-body orgasms
Safely internal organs
Tasting my own cunt
Becoming extremely aroused in public secretly
Penetrative sexual acts without having to flush out my colon
Easy shaving
Being able to stealth masturbate via kegels
>>
>>24801098
Excellent tastes. You have no idea how great having a penis is. Jesus Christ is it fantastic.
>>
>>24801234
Well, based on the penises of my brother and father one bathroom home and general poverty caused me to see them, not sexual abuse, and my own very small clitoral organ, I think I'd have a very unimpressive penis, and being an angry insecure person I'd probably be angry and insecure about my tiny dick, too.
>>
Cuntboy.
Its kinkier and i think thatd get me more fat guys.

Gunna live that dream one day. One day anons.
>>
>>24801219
>Penetrative sexual acts without having to flush out my colon
but you can't be the penetrator at all.
>Multiple orgasms
am jealous
>Becoming extremely aroused in public secretly
am jealous. embarassment over huge erections sucks.
>>
>>24801619
>you can't be the penetrator at all
Unassisted yes, but pegging someone else is surprisingly sexually fulfilling, even in a frictional physical sense.
>>
>>24801750
really? i'm starting to get pretty fucking jealous. wanna swap bodies if brain transplants ever become a thing? you can be 6'1" and have a decent sized frame and cock and use your female brain to manipulate women into having sex with you.
>>
>>24802951
Eh, one of my reasons for not lezzing out is an unrestrained anger at any women close to me,
in a man's body with a gf, I'd probably up and murder her for something.
>>
>>24803036
>unrestrained anger at any women close to me

why?
>>
>>24803101
A combination of projected self-loathing homophobia, mommy issues, and my being deeply autistic/unable to communicate well with other girls.
>>
probably a cuntboy. both would be hot as fuck though.
>>
>>24803036
i hate women too and i'm a man but i avoid killing them. i just want to fuck them and make them cry.
>>
File: Benis.jpg (466 KB, 959x719) Image search: [Google]
Benis.jpg
466 KB, 959x719
>>24799816
Oh shib robodd :DD :D
>>
>>24801352
cuntboy is the lowest form of life.
>>
File: 2vzYBj90nQ.png (25 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
2vzYBj90nQ.png
25 KB, 250x150
>>24804228
>not shooping that drawing of a face on the fall into spurdo

u missed an obbordunity :DDD
>>
>>24799816
with the cuntboy I'd be able to close my eyes and pretend

both disgust me on principal
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.