[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/. Need some advice, having problems at home. >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: 1449453071035.jpg (41 KB, 500x762) Image search: [Google]
1449453071035.jpg
41 KB, 500x762
Hey /r9k/. Need some advice, having problems at home.

>be me 19 year old college kid
>have three other siblings, 16yo bro, 6yo bro and 7yo sis and a mom and dad
>one day, 6yo bro randomly decides to just say to me "hey peanut head!"
>for some goddamn reason, EVERYONE thinks it is fucking hilarious
>mom and dad burst out laughing and sibling do too
>they all thought it was cute of him or some shit
>at the time i was like whatever, everyone gets made fun of at some point, and they're family anyways so it doesn't bother me
>boy, was i wrong, this happened five fucking months ago
>almost everyday EVERYONE calls me a fucking peanut head
>after a week, i told them to stop because it was annoying, and they all just say "calm down peanut boy!"
>i've become a social recluse when i get home, i don't talk to anyone and stay in my room now
>even that doesn't stop it either, every time i make ANY little minute noise, someone will yell "quiet down there peanut head!" or "be quiet peanut boy!"
>i tried headphones, and when they discovered that i couldn't hear them anymore, they send fucking texts/emails/leave notes saying "Nice try, peanut head."
>they say that to me constantly if i try to fight fire with fire, they just say "Nice try, peanut head."
>one time, i confronted them all and told them how much it affected me and bothered me and everything seemed like it was finally going to end
>but my stupid ass impressionable 7yo sis said "Sorry, cantaloupe!" and everyone started fucking LAUGHING again
>after that i've given up, that was in september
>during thanksgiving, they all tell the story of peanut head and now my fucking distant relatives call me it too, i didn't want to cause a scene a look like a pussy in front of them so i just played along
>everyone in my family tree calls me a fucking peanut boy
>have to deal with this bullshit until i'm out of college

What do I do? Everyday, I'm either called a peanut or a cantaloupe and it won't stop.
>>
The only answers involve killing yourself or killing your family.
>>
Well step one is to buy a cantaloupe and shove it up your sister's ass.
>>
File: lol.jpg (32 KB, 719x400) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
32 KB, 719x400
>Everyday
>I'm either called a peanut or a cantaloupe and it won't stop

i'm sorry OP laughing too hard to help
>>
You already posted this on /b/ fuck off peanut boy.
>>
bee urelf
>>
File: 1449419842935.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1449419842935.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
I need real advice

I can't beat the shit out of them or else I'll get in big trouble
>>
>>24799464
Calm down peanut boy
>>
File: 1448573335653.gif (2 MB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1448573335653.gif
2 MB, 400x240
>>24799536
accept it
>>
Buy a gun that shoots blanks, then shoot it at them one day when they call you peanut boy. That'll teach em.
>>
Give them a belittling name each, eg if your old man is going bald call him bowling ball. Roast the shitheads
>>
>>24799675
This.
Fight fire with fire, OP.
>>
>>24799464
honestly if this happened to me I would fucking kill myself
>>
>>24799464
Here you go OP. Watch till the end to see what you should do.

Just substitute the word 'friend' for 'peanut boy' and it seems pretty similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_2elQKdA_I
>>
File: tophatpepe.jpg (79 KB, 744x746) Image search: [Google]
tophatpepe.jpg
79 KB, 744x746
Let me explain the social hierarchy to you, OP.

Your position in the social ladder dictates the level of respect you are given. All human behavior is instrumented by the position of the humans involved. This is why normies "Shit test" one another. It is important to gauge exactly where you sit in the pyramid.

Your position is influenced by your looks, personality, wealth, and largely FEAR. FEAR is the ultimate people pusher. This is also known as LEVERAGE. Leverage is the level of hell you can raise if someone disrespects you. You have 0 leverage, 0 personality, 0 wealth, and 0 respect, by consequence.

You must gain some degree of fear over your relatives. Gain Independence, by which you can control your interactions. The Boss Man has no leverage over the homeless, but he does over his employees.
>>
sit down with them seriously and tell them you don't like it. If that doesn't work then make up names for them based off some excessively cringey moment from their past and use it incessantly until they get the point and stop.

Tell everyone in mutual company embarrassing stories about whoever is calling you it. Step sister wouldn't stop giving me shit after she walked in on me jacking it. And eventually my whole family wouldn't stop picking on me about it at the time. At thanksgiving dinner I brought up the abortion she had and that shit stopped real quick.

Alternatively have a psychotic break or pretend to kill yourself so they get the point that you don't like it.
>>
Your family sounds bretty autistic tbhfam. Sorry though, sounds like hell.
>>
>>24799464
>19
>lives with parents
Maybe it's time to grow up and move out, you're being bullied by a 7 year old.
>>
>>24799866
I'm still in college.. I have no job or work experience or degree
>>
File: 1442815529541.png (57 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1442815529541.png
57 KB, 398x409
>>24799776
>At thanksgiving dinner I brought up the abortion she had and that shit stopped real quick.

Haha holy shit you are savage anon, an absolute madman. I love it
>>
>>24799963
>no job
>no experience
>makes excuses
I'm 24 and in my second year of university that I am paying for know my own and I live in an apartment I am paying for on my own. I have 5 years of various work experience with the last 2 years as an engineer (surveyor). I pay for my apartment through money I get through renters in a house I own back home. You literally have no excuse for sucking so bad. I had zero work experience when I graduated highschool.
>>
>>24800062
Live in a place that's actually desirable and see if you can afford to buy a house, or afford rent while working a job that works around school schedules.

You need at least 1.2 million to buy a house here, and at least $1,500 a month for rent
>>
Dude, just rape all of them except your dad.

If this is serious,holy shit you're a loser.
>>
File: 1410490011504s.jpg (9 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504s.jpg
9 KB, 231x250
>>24800137
put me out of my misery
>>
>>24800115
I worked and bought a house in the oil industry of Alberta, where houses cost ad much and being there is extremely desirable. You can't make excuses to wiggle your way out of this one.
>>
>>24799464
Tell them you are addicted to heroin
>>
just go full berserk and just start screaming at them. theyll get the message
>>
>>24800210
Why the fuck would you buy a house in a boom province like Alberta, especially near where the inflation was high

>boom ends
>expensive house is worth nothing again

I'm in Vancouver and there's basically no jobs here, and the ones that we do have, have 500 people lining up with resumes, so you either move out of province or live at home until you're done school.

I mean alberta has oil, which is finite and even when there's still plenty, you're at the mercy of markets. At least BC has a steady supply of millionnaire gooks to keep the place afloat
>>
GIVE IT A REST CUMQUAT
>>
>>24799464
if they are hurting you,
you will have to hurt them.

"hey peanut head"
respond:"whats up you son of a whore?"
of course it will result in a spiral of hatred,
but you will just have to hate them more as they can ever hate you.
>>
>>24799464
How the fuck can you deal with three younger siblings?

I could barely stand one.
>>
rape her make her bleed for her sins
>>
Why not just own it? like really pretend you love the fuck out of it, keep it up for as long as possible while slowly introducing insults for them. You gotta be real tactful and slow with this though.
>>
>>24799536
Come up with nicknames for them, obviously.

Or report your parents for abusing your siblings.
>>
>>24799776
>step sister wouldn't stop giving me shit after she walked in on me jacking it

She wants the d, stupid.
>>
>>24800386
>BC
>anything but hippy urchins that will sing you a song and Suck your dick for a $5 tip.

I went on a vacation to Kelowna and those fuckers will let you fist their assholes if there's a chance they'd make a few extra scraps while tourist season is on.
>>
File: zigarette chan.jpg (22 KB, 320x212) Image search: [Google]
zigarette chan.jpg
22 KB, 320x212
>>24799464
just say shut up kike or hook nose

or just say ok.......(then stare at them for like 3 sec and do something else)

or make a good comeback
>>
>>24800525
>anal fisting

A small price to pay for living in The Best Place on Earth
>>
>>24799464
Nice try, peanut head
>>
>>24800588
I heard it's smelly garbage in the winter.
>>
>>24799734
kek. i used to love this show. literally /r9k/
>>
>>24799464
sorry cantaloupe, gonna have to deal with it :^)
>>
File: 1444792970649.jpg (144 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1444792970649.jpg
144 KB, 960x720
>>24800667
Nah just rainy and cloudy and cold and depressing and everyone is polite, but unfriendly, and it's very cliquey and people are obsessed with status and everyone thinks they're the most important person in the world and treats everyone else poorly.
>>
>>24799464
>19
>kid
You do have some problems.
>>
I learned to deal with emotional abuse when growing up by refusing to interact. I'd stay in my room or just leave the house for hours if it happened and when I was forced to talk it would always be concise answers showing no emotion at all.

Your family is looking for a reaction from you and the most effective thing you can do is not react. Exchange pleasantries, answer questions, but the second they start with the names you just walk away. If you can't leave, act like it didn't happen and carry on with whatever you are doing.

Until you are in a financial position to move out or come to an understanding with your family that this behavior is not OK, you're best bet is to learn to ignore it and not give them the pleasure of a reaction.

Or you could try the retaliation approach and completely overreact to make them fear you, but I can imagine your parents holding over your head the fact that you stay at their house and that they provide for you.
>>
>>24799464
Are you sure you're not 9 years old?
>>
Talk about your parents cheating on each other or do something that will make your parents or someone cry.

They'll be mad at you at first but they won't fuck with that after that.
>>
infect your dad with aids (get a needle off some guy from craigslist)

release rats into the middle brother's room

"accidentally" break your sister's leg

iunno
>>
>>24799464

nice post, peanut head.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.