[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iran forced Leftist Feminist prisoners to marry their misogynist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 6237555713_b3002b341b_z.jpg (128 KB, 576x640) Image search: [Google]
6237555713_b3002b341b_z.jpg
128 KB, 576x640
The abuses Iran are just too much. They force militant Marxist-Feminist women to marry their captors. They even use the tan buttocks of Iranian Leftist women to sit on as soft comfy cushions, while they are whipping them

From the Report:

http://www.ihrr.org/ihrr_article/violence-en_sexual-torture-of-women-political-prisoners-in-the-islamic-republic-of-iran/

But they reduced militant Marxist-Feminist activist women into submissive Muslim housewives. It was cruel and barbaric. As the Report says, any sex in those forced marriages are RAPE.

> Placing pressure on female prisoners to accept the marriage proposal of the interrogator, prison or judicial official ranged in reason from personal vendetta to an effort at controlling the female prisoner even after her release.
They ensured that these ex-Marxist young women would never return to their Leftist Feminist ways, as they would be under the total control and sexual domination of their Husband's Patriarchy even after their release.
>>
Iranian women seem like guidos.
>>
>>24799419
>developed an attraction toward their interrogators.

Please go into this phenomenon with great detail.
>>
>>24799447
I don't think there are any hotter women. All I want is a lot unlimited harem of Iranian women just like Alexander the great. Why is life a cruel joke?
>>
>>24799476
As the report makes clear, these young leftist women prisoners are in no way responsible for what they did under this duress. They were subjected to extreme pain, terror and humiliation. They submitted in anyway they could just to survive and make the pain stop. This was not consent. This was rape.

Impregnating these Leftist women and forcing them to marry their guards as submissive housewives is one of the worst fates for women. Rape is horrific enough. But when its over its over at least. But these poor Marxist-Feminist women at to spend the rest of their lives as submissive houseslaves for their patriarchal enemy husbands.
>>
>>24799539
What kinds of acts would the guards force their prisoners to perform in order to prove their submission, do you think?
>>
>>24799539
>female political prisoners reported that inside interrogation and torture chambers, the torturers and interrogators sat on different parts of the their bodies, particularly their buttocks and waists, while lashing them.

These thuggish misogynist guards used the olive tan buttocks of imprisoned Leftist women as soft comfortable cushions to sit on while brutally lashing their helpless naked bodies.
>>
>>24799679
These poor Communist women had to spend the rest of their lives as submissive Muslim housewives for their former guards.
>>
>>24800100
I can't believe that Marxist-Feminist activists would become willingly submissive to their Islamic misogynist abusers.
>>
File: 0126___6dDQVVj.jpg (5 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
0126___6dDQVVj.jpg
5 KB, 125x110
>>24799419
good, they earned it
>>
>>24799679
But their Iranian butts are not pale like Swedish girls, they have a more olive tan complexion. Its not the same thing. As the report states, the guards even used their buttocks as cushions to sit on.
>>
File: i_came_trees_street.jpg (75 KB, 764x528) Image search: [Google]
i_came_trees_street.jpg
75 KB, 764x528
>these Iranian torture threads
>>
>>24801600
But its not the torture. Its the humiliation that these Lefty women had to endure the rest of their lives married to their misogynist tormentors.
>>
>>24801667
what kind of humiliation do you think they undergo during marriage?
>>
>>24801688
> Placing pressure on female prisoners to accept the marriage proposal of the interrogator, prison or judicial official ranged in reason from personal vendetta to an effort at controlling the female prisoner even after her release.

They ensured that these ex-Marxist young women would never return to their Leftist Feminist ways, as they would be under the total control and sexual domination of their Husband's Patriarchy even after their release..
>>
You sound like a bot, but how is this possible?
>>
>>24799539
Or just say Stockholm Syndrome and be done with it.
>>
File: image.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>24799419
>>>/pol/
Fucking normie
>Get off my board
>>
I'm starting to think this is Israel shilling again sempai
>convince them to hate Iran
>they'll lose israel
>>
>>24802131
I refuse to concede that these women voluntarily submitted
>>
>>24802254
nothing's impossible, SENPAI
>>
>>24802374
But they were once proud revolutionary feminists. How could they crawl like dogs for Islamist patriarchy?
>>
>>24802427
>certain forms of sexual torture were inflicted on female political prisoners in a widespread manner. Amongst these was verbal abuse inflicted with the intention of reducing female political prisoners to the level of a sexual object, and denying their political identity. Other forms included striking genitals while forcing the inmates to crawl on their hands and feet, sex-based cruelty, cavity search as a means of demoralising the prisoners

These poor women had their Feminist politics stripped away, along with their panties, as they were forced to crawl on all 4s like dogs, and their vaginas were cruelly and painfully lashed.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.