[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just another day on the job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
ITT We're all coworkers at the community center pool (lifeguards, janitors, etc.)
>>
THE CHLORINE IS READY FOR RAPID CONVERSION TO GASEOUS FORM

THE CHANGING ROOMS ARE ALL LOCKED AND THE LADDERS REMOVED

THE PLAN IS GO

I REPEAT, THE PLAN IS GO

DEUS VULT
>>
>not fenced off

how many kids die in that each year?
>>
>>24799160
POOLS CLOSED DO TO AIDS
>>
Hey Anon, I turned up the suction on the pump and a girl was stuck to the bottom of the pool and her insides got sucked out through her butt! LOL
>>
>this

this is my job
>>
File: 0591 - CzwlW0d.jpg (47 KB, 579x553) Image search: [Google]
0591 - CzwlW0d.jpg
47 KB, 579x553
I'm going to shoot myself in the pool.
>>
>>24799232
>Spot the American
>>
>>24799275
When? Me too
>>
>>24799160
Today was a good day. I only had to save 11 niggers from drowning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sFuULOY5ik

>try to spot him before the lifeguard
>>
>>24799304
There were like 5 floaty things there. No one thought to help him?
>>
>>24799275

Ugh, not again. Fine, you get another "sick" day

Fucking ADA...
>>
>>24799283
>yard wall gets torn down for a day
>get ticket from city for not having a fenced off pool
wew lad
>>
>>24799304

>everyone turns to watch you

i'd just tell her to let me drown
>>
I just did the chem test and we're only on a 5.3 for the pH. I think the pump is acting up again.
>>
>>24799516
Yeah, some of that girl's intestines are still in there.
>>
>>24799203
HEIL
blaux
>>
>>24799560
Still? That work order was submitted weeks ago. Didn't the manager say he was going to get that taken care of?
>>
*PA system comes on*
>JANITOR ANON TO THE WOMENS RESTROOM, JANITOR ANON TO THE WOMENS RESTROOM
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.