[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw /r9k/ calls me a "shitskin" P-please some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: umr.png (246 KB, 657x283) Image search: [Google]
umr.png
246 KB, 657x283
>mfw /r9k/ calls me a "shitskin"

P-please some /r9k/, it makes me feels really bad. :( I know my skin is the color of poop, but you don't have to be mean about it. All I want to do is have sex with a blonde, blue-eyed girl and have dark little babies with black hair and shit colored eyes. C-can I please do that /r9k/, I'm asking your permission?

Seriously though, why do you get so much enjoyment from being mean to other people? Don't respond right away, think about it for like 10 seconds.
It's pretty lame that this is like your one source of self-esteem, right? No honestly, the fact that you devote part of your life to being unkind is very telling. I bet you'll type out a reply about me being a buttblasted whatever. Everything I said about you is still true though.
>>
stop being a crybaby little bitch and get over it retard
>>
You're getting upset at random people over the internet insulting you.
Holy shit, get over it. And if it bothers you so much, don't tell people what race you are.
When will people realize that the internet is not a nice place.
>>
you're a shitskin lol
>>
>>24798845
shitskin go away
>>
>>24798900
>>24798930
these two desu
You're so upset by seeing the some letters arranged on Cantonese Typography forum that you're whining about it and it turn intentionally trying to make others feel worse. You're not better than the people that call you a shitskin, shitskin.

This is all bait anyway, you're probably some short white kid who thinks the world should be a hugbox, completely consumed in SJW ideology.
>>
File: tumblr_me2ruxlRsD1rm101do1_500.jpg (187 KB, 409x516) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me2ruxlRsD1rm101do1_500.jpg
187 KB, 409x516
>>24798845
don't listen to them, you wuz kangz and sheit!
>>
> I'll stop them from being mean by being mean to them!

I bet you feel righteous.

Everyone is mean to everyone. Take it in stride. We make just as much fun as ourselves as we do to you.
>>
>>24799088

No that's true. I appreciate bantz.
I just want to make those people who do actually get self-esteem from this lose their self-esteem.

It doesn't bother me being called a shitskin, it bothers me that people feel good about such an uncreative insult.

People should improve their banter level.
>>
File: 1442663803794.png (658 KB, 601x845) Image search: [Google]
1442663803794.png
658 KB, 601x845
>>24798845
Holy shit are you looking for empathy by being a dick? Just buzz of bro. Try again another time.
>>
>>24799164
>I appreciate bantz
>I just want to make those people who do actually get self-esteem from this lose their self-esteem
Poor little shitskin actually can't handle the bantz lmao
What's it like being literally the most undesirable race?
>>
>>24799228
I wouldn't talk to Kang that way. He'll fuck your shit up.
>>
>>24799228

Poor bantz level
>>
>>24799397
Well, I don't speak ooga booga so he's not gonna understand me anyway.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.