[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here is addicted to beer i just love it. the subtle, crisp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: Craft-Beer.jpg (224 KB, 1611x1008) Image search: [Google]
Craft-Beer.jpg
224 KB, 1611x1008
who here is addicted to beer

i just love it. the subtle, crisp taste. its the ultimate comfy drink.
>>
Beer is the mouth fedora
>>
good craft beers are literally my favorite thing to put in my mouth
i love good creamy stouts like guinness or milk stout nitro
best feel tho is buying random 4/6 packs of new heavy dark ipas :)
>tfw u find a new dogfish head or lagunitas
>>
drinking a bud light lime right now, i love craft beer
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6 KB, 259x194
this picture makes my mouth water.
>>
>>24797849
>>24797803
beer is for normies
>>
I'm addicted to weed. I smoke so much that I barely get high anymore and the prospect of going on a tolerance break scares me because I won't be able to smoke.
>>
I don't get this craft beer mouth fedora meme, isn't it normal in america to drink beer? Here beer and alcoholism is ingrained into the culture, drinking beer with your meal is as normal as it gets.

But yes OP I agree, a good cold beer is the best. I also like non alcoholic beer, but the taste when it goes down your throat and the feeling is just not the same.
>>
>>24797904
That's muck out of an but by god is it amazing from the tap
>>
>>24797929
I'm doing one right now, partially so I'm able to get hired at a decent place that isn't fast food, and also because I'm sick of spending extra money just for a reason to sit around.

After about a week it's fine, the most I think is "damn, I wish I had weed right now" - then start doing something and that feeling goes away.

Also, yeah, I'm somewhat addicted to beer I guess. I have one every night, maybe two. I never really drink to get drunk or shit-faced though. I was raised on drinking, so I don't really see the need to overdo it.
>>
>>24797849
>mouth fedora
>3rd most consumed beverage in human history
>>
Beer and to a lesses extent, whiskey
>>
To me, red ale is GOAT
>>
I've decided it would be a good idea to replace both the bread and wine at kiddush with a good craft beer. the blessings for wine only mention the "fruit of the vine", and hops are a vine. plus beer has been considered "liquid bread" since its inception thousands of years ago
>>
>>24798873

Is Kiddush just a jewish thing? i ask because i was raised in a jewish family.

either way i agree, fuck wine. taste like total ass.
>>
>>24797803
>ultimate comfy
That's not vodka.
>>
Beer is absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: img_3116.jpg (879 KB, 1893x1414) Image search: [Google]
img_3116.jpg
879 KB, 1893x1414
stout season :)
>>
>>24800074
>liquid headache
>comfy

It's either beer or wine, everything else is pointless liver damage.
>>
>>24797803
>the ultimate comfy drink
This is actually bourbon though, with a splash of distilled water and a nice warm fire to sit by.

Scotch is good too but I have to be in a certain mood for it, because I'll be smelling the peat-smoke for days.
>>
>drink so much beer that I can't get drunk off of it unless I drink more than a gallon
>this amount of beer drinking is really bad for me
>realize I'm an alcoholic
>have to give up beer
>>
>>24797803
tastes like shit or less shit at best and hardly gets me drunk, I'll stay with my vodka/juice mixes.
>>
wheat beer or gtfo
>>
>>24800167
Alchohal bores me... Meth or gtfo
>>
>>24798873
Are u Jewish Sampson?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
>>24800368
Too sweet.

Patrician beers are lagers balanced between malts and hops.
>>
>>24797803
I don't like beer at all.

Not a fan of alcohol in general but beer is by far worse than spirits, schnapps, wine everything else.

I've been told it one of the three "poor people fuels". Not sure what that means but I can't imagine drinking it if you had a choice for other stuff.
>>
File: hectorsalamanca.jpg (461 KB, 1085x1217) Image search: [Google]
hectorsalamanca.jpg
461 KB, 1085x1217
Im addicted to shitty beer. Natty ice all day long! ...Literally
>>
>>24800429
You mean Pilsner? Besides wheat beer its probably my second best option. Everything else is a waste.
>>
File: IMG_0673-570x855[1].jpg (95 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0673-570x855[1].jpg
95 KB, 570x855
>>24800528
Pilsner is good too, but medium-bodied lagers are my favorite.
>>
>>24797849
No, that would be the vape. Beer is for washed-up people, normie or otherwise.
>>
File: brace yourselves.jpg (71 KB, 599x459) Image search: [Google]
brace yourselves.jpg
71 KB, 599x459
>>24797803
It's all good except for the retarded fascination with IPA's going around right now
>>
/r9kay/ is the new r9k tinychat room the mods there are not fucking faggots. i promise you. help me advertise the channel. tinyhcat.com/r9kay/
>>
Beer just isn't strong enough for me. I don't want to have to drink through 4 bottles just to get buzzed
>>
>>24800912
feels good being a newbie drinker and getting buzzed off one/two swallows
>>
>>24800809
it's not even that IPAs are bad, but everyone wants to see how far they can max out MUH IBUS. IPAs can be good when they don't taste like someone put a shipment of pinesol in your beer. Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Sumpin is probably my favorite. has an almost apple/pear taste from its hops.
>>
>>24800912
I hate having to pretend I'm buzzed to keep my friends from realizing I drink alone all the time
>>
I found a six pack of Sweetwater IPA on the side of the road.

Without thinking I drunk 3 of em. I realize now how stupid of a decision that was. I can't shake the feeling that ISIS has poisoned me. I feel like I should find somewhere that will test the beer for me and tell me whats in it.
>>
>>24802606
I wish I didn't know that feel. Fucking casuals.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.