[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fembot can't relationship >every time you become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>tfw fembot can't relationship
>every time you become romantically involved with someone you lose interest long before you can even fuck or really do things together
>maybe it's just because i'm settling for people i'm not genuinely interested in or attracted to but oh my god im so lonely
>frequently fetal position on floor sobbing/sobbing induced panic attack due to loneliness and overall self-hate because i always have to initiate contact and regret it shortly after
>tfw what i want in a guy even personality wise is fucking impossible, i post in various places and guys will hit me up suggesting that they fit what i'm begging for but are nothing like it

legitimately every time i've reached out to someone irl i've regretted it, this guy i'm talking to now was supposed to go off to college in july and now he's talking about how he's staying because he can't afford it and i can't help but feel panic/distress
i was counting on him leaving at some point
>>
I'm nothing like the guy you want either, but I am curious what you want in a guy.

I don't know what I want in a girl. What confuses me is what to do when I find a girl I like. How much should I persist in the face of her indifference? Can a girl be won over after she has rejected me?
>>
I know how you feel.
After 11 months, I finally found someone I'm legit interested in and I think he doesn't want marriage and texts me maybe 10 times a day.
I'm drowning in the inability to touch him.
I can't even tell if he really likes me or not because we rarely talk.
Trying to not focus on him and hopefully find someone else who actually cares to give me their presence.
>>
>>24797875
tfw no nearly insufferable cynical alcoholic white supremacist shithead that at the same time is very capable of being affectionate without it completely warping his personality
>i don't know what i want in a girl
i know how you feel, i'm obviously still not sure what i want since i apparently can't last in relationships
>what to do and how much should i persist in the face of her indifference
if only humans came with guides man, that's probably the hardest part, especially for a dude
>can a girl be won over if she has rejected me?
that depends, i think. do you know why you were rejected?

>>24797976
god, i know that feel too
>>
>>24798009
I'm interested in a girl who I think I love, but I also think she wants what I have to offer more than she likes me. She wants a certain kind of relationship that she thinks I can provide. Or she did. When she found out otherwise she cut contact. I don't even know if I want to talk to her when my life turns around, but I still love her.
>>
File: 1443058729702.jpg (135 KB, 882x500) Image search: [Google]
1443058729702.jpg
135 KB, 882x500
>>24797742
>fembot
I've heard enough
>>
>>24798009
>nearly insufferable cynical alcoholic white supremacist shithead

why the fuck
>>
>>24798223
well, give it some time and keep rolling it over in your head is all i can suggest
settling is a dangerous thing
>>
File: basedbale.jpg (27 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
basedbale.jpg
27 KB, 460x300
>>24797742
>lonely
>constantly rejecting men

so basically can't acquire a chad, and you're here to take your anger out on betas just like all the other "fembots"
>>
>>24798268
that just happens to be what i'm attracted to and genuinely desire
i can't help it.
>>24798346
>a chad
someone didn't look into what i was actually seeking
chads are the problem. people i have nothing in common with but are regularly settling for due to how lonely i am are the problem.
if i found someone i felt compatible with it wouldn't be like this.
>>
>>24798346
also, no anger here just legitimate self hate and sadness
>>
I don't disagree that you are unhappy but you are not a fembot and this is not your board. Sorry but get naked or something because everyone is fucking miserable and you aren't special because society has failed to deliver you your adolescent fantasy of a soulmate.
>>
>>24798373
i'm probably going to seem like one of those guys who goes "holy shit, that's me!" and annoys you by being off the mark, but

i am a borderline insufferable (combative, antisocial, autistic) neonazi asshole and alcoholic and i routinely have weird sorta-relationships with busted 4chan chicks who can't find love, either failed relationships or friendships where the girl later confesses she is annoyed that she can make a genuine connection with me, for some weird reason, but not with anybody else, and i am intolerable aside from the technicality of that connection

and in every single one of these situations i am just an excuse or thought experiment for these weird-ass girls to avoid putting themselves out there and getting a real boyfriend

i don't know if you're like them, but seriously i am tired of watching girls waste time with me because they're craving some "spark" that doesn't exist with Chad McNormal or /r9k/ Internet Boyfriend #984891241 (subvariant "Jealous" type B-2)

if you are at all like them, stop waiting for sparks and just get dicked and you'll end up getting emotionally attached to the dick in spite of yourself and you'll be fine.

not sure why i'm posting this, maybe it just struck a chord by accident.
>>
>>24798373
>tfw what i want in a guy even personality wise is fucking impossible
>every time you become romantically involved with someone you lose interest long before you can even fuck or really do things together

you're basically whining about having so many options you get bored easily, and you've overvalued yourself so deeply that none of your options are appealing. Congratulations, you and every other first world millenial are the product of third wave feminism
>>
>>24798484
you're heavily misunderstanding, and i don't know how else to explain it to you
my options are very limited and i've struggled my entire life finding people who are attracted to me irl
when i do i practically jump at it and convince myself that they're what i'm interested in because oh my god someone finally expressed some kind of interest instead of just being repulsed by the fact that i'm not the typical southern belle
>>24798465
this just made me want to talk to you, fuck
>>
>>24798451
this isn't even worth a response because i've been here as long as i can remember
i never said i was special kiddo, i'm just shitposting about my sadness like everyone else here
>>
>>24798392
Ah good ol beta shaming. You're literally contributing to the collapse of western civilization
>>
>>24798527
>my options are very limited and i've struggled my entire life finding people who are attracted to me irl
>when i do i practically jump at it and convince myself that they're what i'm interested in because oh my god someone finally expressed some kind of interest instead of just being repulsed

I'm >>24798223 but I'm in the same situation. Loving a girl who might settle for me.
>>
>>24798682
i know, i've been replying to you
i feel for you man
>>
So can robots help each other with loneliness without trying to be that special someone?
>>
>>24798735
perhaps, but it's a difficult spot to fill since it calls for a certain kind of affection
>>
>>24798735

Problem is, being good friends like that and sharing yourself like that naturally leads to affection from one side or the other. Especially with robots. It's really difficult to remain platonic friends with the opposite gender for robots because you finally find someone of the opposite gender to talk to and feel comfortable around/etc.
>>
>>24799548
this too
unrequited shit would just add to the problem
>>
Oh, man. I can't imagine what it would be like to date any of you dumpster-fires.
>>
>>24797742
>string along men
>discard them when you realize they're not chad
>don't even consider what emotional turmoil you've wrought
>IM THE VICTIM ITS ABOUT MY FEELINGS ME ME ME ME ME

leave
>>
File: shut the fuck up.jpg (15 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
shut the fuck up.jpg
15 KB, 500x386
>>24800878
stop being so fucking retarded
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.