[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were you like in High School? High School greentext/stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 18
File: 1441674799081.gif (2 MB, 390x300) Image search: [Google]
1441674799081.gif
2 MB, 390x300
What were you like in High School?
High School greentext/stories thread
>>
I had two friends. Then one changed schools and I don't know what happened to the other one. After I lost both, I just sat by myself and the rest of the time was a blur. I eventually dropped out. I just didn't get along with anyone and I didn't care about getting good grades. Those were some pretty dark times. I slowly turned things around, though.
>>
>>24797614
had no friends obviously (except i kinda made friends sophomore year but then i moved and had no friends)

during class i sat by myself and pretended to do work

during lunch i went to the library and pretended to do work

at home i browsed 4chan and ignored all my homework

i am now being pathetic at uni and not doing anything but shitposting on 4chan and similar anonymous places all day
>>
File: 1447843435227.jpg (44 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1447843435227.jpg
44 KB, 540x540
>>24797665
>I slowly turned things around, though.
where are you in life now anon?
would you say you are happy?
>>
File: 1398170017367.png (62 KB, 226x263) Image search: [Google]
1398170017367.png
62 KB, 226x263
>>24797614
Don't make me think about it, anon
>>
>>24798031
Well, I'm still alone but I'm studying again (at Uni) and actually trying this time. A few years of being a NEET made me realise that this isn't what I want from life. I plan on getting a job before I get a girl.
>>
Had a strong group of friends despite being relatively quiet. Also lots of women pursued me/ told me the want to bang me but I never did because of social anxiety.
>>
i was that goth emo bitch that everyone was afraid of.

rightfully so
>>
I was a weird kid
>short
>jew
>smart
>get into drugs sophomore year
>become full on stoner
>date crazy bitch who slowly got fat over the next year an a half
>fuck her and then break up with her disgusted by myself
>senior year all my friends graduated already
>bored and depressed
>get into pills
>somehow get qt 16 year old gf
>really into drugs at this point
>break up
>spiral heavily out of control
high school was gay and everyone thought I was a weirdo because I fucking was.
>>
>>24797614
i dropped out before high school
>>
File: 1435330603496.jpg (359 KB, 1482x1599) Image search: [Google]
1435330603496.jpg
359 KB, 1482x1599
I was friends with everyone except the tryhard popular kids who were only popular with each other and thought I was "weird" because I didn't try to be popular.
>>
why are all of you guys complete losers? wtf is happening here

im gonna go back to int i remembered why i hate this board
>>
File: reacte60.jpg (10 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
reacte60.jpg
10 KB, 360x240
>16 years old
>High School
>Computer lab class
>Computers using windows XP in 2009
>Send shutdown signals to other peoples computers using command line
>Laugh my ass off when their computer shuts down
>Send shut down signals to girls computers with a shutdown message
>"Hey Monica, has anyone ever told you that you have a nice ass?"
>Her face when...(Pic related)
>She Looks around the class
>Im trying really hard to high my laughter
>>
Had three extremely close and great friends
Was unpopular all throughout school
Girl obsessed over me and nearly killed herself because she thought I didn't love her
Had autism
tl;dr meh
>>
>>24797614
before HS:
found my first 2 best friends who are about as autistic as me and a group of non-normie girls (about 5), nearly turned into a normie, ended with all As

HS:
decided to go to a different school than those friends because I got an opportunity to go to a special program (even talked to some grads, they got easy scholarships)
realized that most people in it are normies who just went there because "higher education," end up making program that bit easier and less prestigious, still good enough for me though
always sat alone on tables, tried to bail out when anyone sat down next to me
most of the time, I'd just do work and do nothing but work
had a oneitis that got corrupted by normies at end of freshman year, keep liking her anyway
never got to even get close to her due to autism
kept relations up with my 2 friends for freshman year, after that, they started branching away from me
didn't make any friends, only had one guy who I could ask hw/ask questions, but we never talked in school nor really cared about each other much outside of just getting shit done
no one cared about me since I didn't really do anything interesting nor looked odd
loved by teachers for doing all of my work and complying, teachers were easily the only people who I liked in entire school
became bitter with normies and outsiders (mostly because they were autists who specifically pointed it out, but not exactly hipsters)
graduate with near perfect grades, regret not going to that school with those 2 friends
>>
File: 1437340140954.gif (358 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
1437340140954.gif
358 KB, 500x509
>>24797614
>tfw I didn't go to highschool, I was "homeschooled"
>tfw my parents didn't teach me anything, I had to become an autodidact to not become a complete retard and keep up with my peers
>tfw any time I tell someone I was homeschooled they give me a look and say "oh, that explains it"
>>
I was invisible and pretty much scenery all of high school.

I got pretty good grades and always showed up on time, did work, and passed tests so the teachers left me alone.

And I realized a few years after I graduated that my "friends" were just people who didn't have the heart to tell me they didn't want me around them. It explains why nobody ever hung out with me after school or even so little as texted me.

Because I was so boring, timid, and quiet I didn't stand out to the bullies at all.

And I'm still invisible to this day.

The only thing that pissed me off were that some people made jokes that if someone were to shoot up the school it would be me. That always pissed me off because I felt I was always nice to people even though I rarely talked.
>>
>>24798206
>i was that goth emo bitch that everyone was afraid of.
No one was afraid of you, you're just delusional and believe yourself higher than others while still coping with the fact that you're a nothingness in the world of somethings.

You are most likely a carbon copy of a guy I knew in high school, one whom enraged most students with his cunt attitude which you still carry to this day.

He once made the claim that he was "The cool kid in the back of the classroom who listened to Linkin Park on my iPod". No, I'm not paraphrasing, that's an exact quote from him. He was a fat, greasy, slob who used to hang out with the "thug" kids only to get abused daily and act like a retard in a pitiful attempt for laughs.

He claimed that he smoked weed but no one could ever confirm that he did, he was a compulsive liar so my friends and I would sometimes ask him if he heard about some made up thing only to have him respond "Oh yeah, I've heard about that!"

You never scared anyone, you disgusted them. No one wanted to talk to you because you're a pitiful attempt at procreation.
>>
when it was lunch, i would just hide in a stall intill it was over
didn't get bullied or anything just a complete sperg
>>
>>24798356

I actually knew a guy who was homeschooled, and he would be a Chad if it wasn't for his crippling social retardation brought on by not interacting with people for the first 18 years of his life.
>>
I had no friends and was invisible for the most part. Didn't even get called on in classes. I just did the bare minimum of effort to pass and came back home to my play WoW
>>
>>24798403
I was a complete sperg for the first 20 years of my life which is strange because I was never bullied once.
>>
>>24798454
This is me

>This comment is original
>>
I was obese and wore a gwar jacket every day, would take benadryl and smoke weed before class every day then sleep through it, still managed to graduate on time and to make friends, it was a good experience for the most part
>>
>>24798395
pls.

I once with a bunch of friends held up a guy in the locker room and cut his thigh.

I used to, and still do, wear a razor around my neck.

Wear all black.

Dyed my hair black.

Makeup was black.

I WAS SCARY DONT TELL ME I WASNT

I PRAISED NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
>>
>>24798483
Nigger.

What is your life like now?

What did your edgy shenanigans get you?
>>
>>24798435
I learn quickly so I was able to pick up on social cues and not be a complete retard, but it was hard as fuck and completely unnecessary. It's been nearly 10 years since I graduated and I still struggle at times to appear normal.

>>24798483
Your dedication to trolling is completely unsurpassed. Is it a compulsive behavior that you can't stop?
>>
>>24797614
>entered 9th grade still emo from my middle school emo days
>Got into metal 10th grade, hung out with the metal heads
>got into punk in 11th grade, hung out with the punks
>stopped giving a fuck senior year, listened to whatever and hung out with drop outs and college kids, no one from high school
>tfw a 22 year old college girl thought it was cute that I was a virgin and didn't smoke weed, and took my virginity and got me to start smoking weed
>spent all senior year just laughing whenever assholes would call me names, because I knew that after school, I'd be getting stoned with my friends and my hot older girlfriend
Senior year was pretty dank desu senpai. College years were even danker.
Now I just work dead end jobs and fuck trashy sluts from time to time.
This is the future of normies and wagekeks. Don't fall into the trap.
>>
>>24798229
Ethan?
My comment is original
>>
>>24798521
life is pretty much the same, except i don't dye my hair or wear dark makeup anymore. im more into the junkie look now.

it got me feared. which got me respect.

people respect those who they fear.

people never fuck with me.

any attempts to fuck with me and i stick the razorblade that i have around my neck into my mouth and flip it around with my tongue.

do.not.fuck.with.me

>>24798535
im a compulsive attention seeker.
>>
>>24797614
>complete reject
>hung out with other rejects and loners at That Kid's table
>despite all being bullied, we would bully each other to establish a social order
>I come out on top
>I'm the king of the fucking losers, hoorah for me
>get into nu-metal mallgoth shit like Marilyn Manson and NIN and Slipknot at the last year
>finally stand up to my bullies
>qt Plain Jane girl flirts me throughout all last year
>even random sassy black girls that sit near us are all like "AYY ANON U N DAT GIRL 'D MAKE A GOOD COUPLE KNAWIMSAYN MAKE DAT DISNEY PRINCESS INNA HOE N PUT SUM HAIR ON YO CHEST MMM-MMM"
>end of school year
>end of high school altogether
>qt Plain jane girl asks me to prom
>have no filter on my brain-to-mouth because sperg
>tell her "no thanks I'm not going, prom is too conformist and is kind of gay"
>ohshit.wmv
>"oh....oh-okay... that's all right"
>qt Plain Jane girl is obviously sad
>don't even bother to say "oh but hey I'd love to spend time with you once school is over, or even just next weekend, do you want to go see Scary Movie 2 or 3?"
>ignore each other for rest of school year, be awkward
>prom night
>jerk off to pokemon hentai
>metal as fuck
>almost no regrets.
>>
>>24798206
>tfw never no qt goth gf
Are there even goths who are in their 20's? Where do they go? What do they do? Maybe I'll have more luck than I had back then.
>>
>>24798483
That's so qt JLH has always been so qt wow
>>
>>24798644

My gf has been goth since high school and she's still into it now at 21. She dresses professionally (still black and white though) for her jobs/classes. She's a teacher's assistant right now at a middle school and trying to become a school counselor/child psychologist.
>>
>>24798681
Where do adult goths even congregate?
>dresses professionally
She's not goth, m8 she's a sellout poser yuppie twat.
>>
>>24798644
I've been told by a fuckton of people that I'm goth even though I don't paint my face white or go to concerts. I spend most of my time at home, sometimes go and play pool, hang out at the library, coffee shops, go for walks, take pictures of cemeteries, etc. I dress in all black but I keep it professional- mostly dresses, boots, nice blouses. I met my gf online, I'd try there if you aren't big into the music scene or don't live in a very large city.

>>24798741
>you can't belong to a subculture if you don't dress in it's uniform
Doesn't it make you more of a twat to do the exact same thing as everyone else with the same label as you?
>>
>>24798601
Oh shit I hope you don't get mad at me and start licking a razor!
>>
>>24798644
I dated a girl when I was 18 who was just making the transition from Dady's Little Catholic Schoolgirl (she literally went to an all-girls Catholic school) into mallgoth by the time we broke she had went full goth and every year or so that I'd look her up she would be even more goth. She ended up becoming a model for goth & alternative as well as regular fashion.

Like with any "scene" almost everyone grows out of it, but those who stay in it fully commit to it.

Also, proper goth tends to be something that most kids get into exactly when they reach their 20s or late teens at the earliest.
>>
>>24798681
>>24798741
>>24798776

She's into gothic fashion and likes some gothic bands, but she's not a faggot about it.

As for where other goths congregate, I have no idea honestly. From my experience they tend to hate each other but idk
>>
>>24798776
I was joking, I stopped dressing like anything a long time ago. Some people think I'm some big fan of the Big Lebowski, but I've never even seen that movie, I'm just a burn out. I only ever find trashy girls online, I only ever find trashy girls in my town.
>>
>>24798206

Namefag.

Anyway, no you weren't. You just had poor social skills so you deluded yourself into believing everyone was against you and to cope with the subsequent depression you made yourself believe they were afraid. Most likely they never even noticed you were there.
>>
File: 1419003883677.jpg (77 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1419003883677.jpg
77 KB, 800x800
>>24798783
o i am laffin

>>24798848
hate to say it but people tend to attract people that are like them
chances are you're only finding trashy women because you're trashy yourself
>>
quiet as fuck, ran track, had a cute girlfriend.

basically a nobody
>>
emo > goth
>>
>>24797614
Aggressively caustic and sarcastic as a social defense mechanism. Lots of false confidence and self-aggrandizement. It worked too well and everyone thought I was an asshole.
>>
>>24798867
ever since I was abused by my father, it has been ME VS THE WORLD

you dont know how hard it is to be me
>>
>>24798741
There's a couple of goth/metal/alternative bars in my city, so obviously 18+ which means that everyone there is an adult.

There's probably a goth scene in your part of the world as well.
>>
I had an emo gf who let me lick their feet
>>
>>24798881
I used to be a popular hipster, anon, a long time agooooooo.
It all fades away, eventually.
>>24798948
I live in the country part of Florida. I went to a bar the other night, and there was a dude wearing a shirt that said "Deport All Muslims" and another guy with a swastika on his forearm shooting pool. That's the kind of place I live in, hoss. I assure you, there's no goth scene here, hombre.
>>
Under the radar until junior year. Then senior year I was hanging with the popular group and got invited to all the parties and all that.
>>
>Be Freshmen
>chilling at gf's house
>watching monsters Inc.
>parents check on us every 30min
>pull a Chad and start making out
>watch another movie
>Never got caught sucking her face for like 3 hours
>felt good man
>>
File: 1448946483724.jpg (193 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1448946483724.jpg
193 KB, 1000x800
>some people thought i had aspergers andor was autistic because of how spergy and awkward i was
>they told me to warn them if i ever shot up the school
>was too autistic to hold a real friendship nor did i want one
>hid in the bathroom until lunch was over because social autism. sometimes fapped to pass the time but never got cought
>only fat bitches wanted me
>never dared open my mouth
>bad grades but people thought i was smart because i wore glasses and was quiet but they could never be farther from the truth

pic unrelated
>>
>>24799032
Tbh I'm a normie If not like a low key Chad
>>
>>24798989
get the hell out of that fuckin shithole then senpai, something like West Palm beach has a goth scene
>>
File: policeman pointing gun.jpg (77 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
policeman pointing gun.jpg
77 KB, 300x300
>>24799134
STOP RIGHT THERE! you have violated our no normie policy, i'm going to have to ask you to leave this board.
>>
>>24799134
No one cares, half the peeps here is a normie pretending to be an autist

This isn't wizchan
>>
>>24799149
lol cuz I can afford West Palm Beach shit nigga
>>
>>24799177
Yeah I was kinda guessing that, who were you in highschool?
>>
>>24799149
>tfw I lived in wpb during the early 2000s goth and scene shit
>>
File: 2001.jpg (84 KB, 472x320) Image search: [Google]
2001.jpg
84 KB, 472x320
>>24799288
>tfw nu-metal & mallgoth explosion at the turn of the century

pop-punk too, what a time to be alive, where robots and normies could go the same festivals
>>
>>24799169
Not your board
>>
>had small group of friends
>not hated, not popular
>most average of averages
>had gf for all of HS
>had first kiss, lost virginity, etc
>gf breaks up with me at end of senior year
>she gets together with a Chad
>I was thoroughly convinced I would be able to get a gf easily
>I was wrong
>can't talk to girls for shit
>speech out in every social situation
>absolute shit at holding conversations

College is pretty fucking lonely desu senpai. I wish I could talk to girls. I wish I had friends to hang out with on the weekend but all I do is shitpost on motherfucking 4chan.
>>
>>24799387
>desu senpai

Wow holy fucking shit, I thought everyone was shitposting when they wrote this shit. I guess it really is a disease
>>
>Be me
>retarded family problems caused me to drop out after 7th grade
>Missed out on whole HS experience, so socially fucked
>Have small group of friends I consider brothers from olden days
>now 21 and a bitter asshole who can barely hold a relationship longer than 3 weeks
Yea..
Also, too stupid to understand basic algebra to get my GED.
>>
File: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>that guy that evaded group projects/public speakings like the plague
>that guy that given he couldn't think of the way to not go public speaking would sweat profusely
>that guy that was tall, had writing style of a monkey and talked like a child neglected for 8 years
>that guy that was good at maths but never gave anything his all so he wasn't held as special
>that guy that almost got fucked in life by literature
>that guy that got fucked in life by not registering for a dorm early because he was used to high school convenience
>that guy that had three future-Stacies interested in him only because he was shy, tall and mysterious
>that guy that had true Stacy subtly and publicly declare she'd let me cross the line (had even touched her breasts by accident a year back)
>that guy that loved to put himself in a poignant position by sperging in edgy ways (this shit is so autistic it hurts to think about)
>that guy that sometimes acted like he had no idea what was happening

I don't know why my life is like this, I was given everything but balls were traded for autism in the making.
>>
I was Chad, but a nice Chad. My little brother was kind of on the nerdier side, and I hated seeing him get bullied, so I tried to stop bullying when it happened. But for the most part, I was Chad. Then my best friend died. Now I'm sad.
>>
>had no friends in high school
>bullied alot by brother and had family issues
>managed to get into a good uni
>didn't make any friends except a welfare bum neet who moved away.
>too much of an autistic to get drunk and make friends with other people in residence.
>now in second year with no friends and I missed out on what is supposed to be the best time of my life.

Why is everything so shit, why am i so shit ?
>>
>>24799834

>I was a chad
>>
>>24799895
Was being the key word. My best friend died. Now I want to die. But I can't. My family would be sad. I think my professors like me. They might be a little sad, too. I don't like when people are sad. I just want everyone to be happy. I just want to be happy, too.
>>
>spoke to no one
>gave one worded answers when people spoke to me
>sat by myself all the time
>read books in the library before class and on the bus
>had bad hygiene and fashion sense at the time
>made top 20 in my magnet school but still feel dumb
I got Dairy Queen with a group of girls and my counselor looked fucking estatic. Thankfully my social skills also improved in college when I got a telemarketing job.
>>
>>24799944

Okay

I am sure everything will work out.
>>
>>24799853
Im with you bro, iktf all too well, minus getting into college.
>>
>>24800065
Thanks, anon. That really does mean a lot to me. I hope everything in your life works out, too.
>>
File: lonely middle ground.png (26 KB, 1022x215) Image search: [Google]
lonely middle ground.png
26 KB, 1022x215
cyborg. not a total social reject but kind of just brushed under the table and never invited to anything. was kind of funny
>>
Edgy loner, stopped attending regularly almost as soon as I started, dropped out fully in 10th grade.
>>
I was a fat class clown. I sacrificed my pride just to have "friends"
>>
>>24797614
I just daydreamed or drew on my notes the entire because I was bored, even when I walked the hallways I would day dream. I was bored with my friends so we never hung out and I was only hanging out with them at school because they lacked confidence, were mildly obese, wore glasses, and dressed like shit (in hindsight) like me, we had nothing else in common. I got good enough grades to pass and to still be in the top echelon of students, but that was it. I knew what my passions in life were, but I was never going after them because I was hanging around with the wrong crowd. I could have had life long friends and people I gave a shit about, but I drove myself further into into my head instead of pushing my internal self outward.
>>
>fat
>have bitch tits
>always wear shirt with pockets
>have index cards in pockets
>leave public school at 16
>alternative schooling
>was chad before bitch tits
>middle school gf goes to my new school
>do anything for her
>win her heart
>still have bitch tits
>and boils in my thighs

high school was......didnt like it but i got a gf with boils and bitch tits.
>>
The idea that college is supposed to be the best time of your life is just so depressing for me.

Its worse that I worked hard and now I know that when it comes to getting a good job it's all basically useless.

I vaguely suspect that I am just the type of person who can't manage to be happy under any circumstances.

Oh and another greentext

>in hs my brother would run up the stairs and run into my room and start to fight with me.
>several years later.
>move into house.
>housemate is a pretty cool guy.
>still tense up and instinctively feel afraid when I hear him going up the stairs.
>thesufferingneverends.jpg
>>
I was a complete loser. I was sort of like a class clown, not disrupting class all the time but in group projects and stuff like that I would add funny stuff into it.

But no one respected me and obviously everyone hated me. As each year passed, I would get more alone and miserable and angry and sarcastic.

So it wasn't like I didn't know anyone who was a complete mute all the time, I did talk to people, they just didn't like me. Never had a gf, never had friends.
>>
>>24798382
should have confirmed their suspicions. At least then you'd have made a name for yourself.
>>
>>24798382
>The only thing that pissed me off were that some people made jokes that if someone were to shoot up the school it would be me. That always pissed me off because I felt I was always nice to people even though I rarely talked.

That's how it works with normal people though. They think that anyone who is quiet is a school shooter and for some reason love to joke about that.
>>
>>24798601

thank you that nice to hear.
>>
>>24797614
got frequently bullied at first but that stopped when i became the borderline autistic degenerate class clown for first couple of years where i made people laugh and had a couple of friends but most people disliked me and a few hated me (understandably), grades were fucking abysmal
then when people got fed up with my childish bullshit and realized that i couldnt (and still cant) hold a conversation they told me to fuck off and i spent a year as a loner with literally no friends, got really heavily into video games and let my hygiene, health and grades slide even further than they already had, moved school due to parents work and my hygiene ended up seeing an improvement after it got so bad that i actually fucked up my bowels to the point of shitting myself with some degree of regularity (theyre better now though i now only shit once a week the width of a fist and the size of a forearm despite having drastically improved my diet) in new school i got into a couple of fights and got called into the principals office because a false rumour had been going around that i had been planning to shoot up the school, he didnt believe it but he thought i started it and i got suspended for a week and forced to write an apology for making light of a serious concern, when i came back to school i had a reputation as the psycho kid and didnt have any friends for sometime until the edgy faggot emo kids started hanging around me because they, and i quote "liked my cynicism", never actually had a conversation with them but they thought that hanging around me would prove how edgy they were or some shit

dropped out of school at 17 so thats as far as socialization goes, only maintained contact to a couple of people through steam but i rarely talk to them

in terms of grades id been awful at everything but writing which ive since let go to waste as is no doubt fairly apparent

school was not a happy time
>>
>>24798307
How the fuck is this possible when you can not use CMD to do cross computer shit... You use it solely to index your own pc, and Max ping websites or IP addresses.
>>
check out the new r9k tinychat the mods there are not fucking faggots. i promise you. help me advertise the channel. /r9kay/
>>
>>24800926
not him but

http://www.wikihow.com/Do-a-Remote-Shutdown-for-a-PC-on-a-LAN
>>
>>24798938
>girl meme
Ha
>>
>ugly
>depressed at a young age
>lived in a small town shithole where Jesus was 100% real but depression wasn't
>parents constantly pushing me to have good grades
>hate every second of it
>no gf
>virginity status: intact

My group of friends
>kid with lung condition that made him weak and feeble
>abused white trash kid that went to prison for selling drugs after high school
>Native American kid that never talked so everyone assumed he was retarded and put him in special ed. I convinced him to take an online IQ test and he scored 130.

I at least had a few friends, but we were the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>24800133
Are you me?
I was the same but dropped out semester 2
>>
>quiet, socially awkward, depressed
>try to make friends at first, fails really badly
>people from my middle school ask me not to sit with them
>sit alone for most of freshman and sophomore years
>eventually become friends with a few nice girls
>they treat me really well and listen to all my whining
>even get invited to their houses a few times
>for the first time in my life, I feel like I have value
>my depression gets worse, they spend less time with me
>realize they never invite me to anything anymore
>decide to see if they will talk to me on their own
>two weeks go by, they don't talk to me
>realize I just thought they were my friends while they humored me
>they were nice to me because they wanted to feel like good people for helping the "shy kid"
>months go by, eventually try to kill myself
>fails, in hospital for a week and a special school for a few more
>get back, they pretend to be all caring and worried
>realize I really don't deserve to have friends due to being so fucked up
>know that they don't really like me
>tell them we shouldnt be friends anymore
>spend next two years pretty much alone
>graduate highschool, spend next two years alone as well

And that is the story of the first and last time I had friends.
>>
Who else here was normie but social retard?

>Nerdy weird quiet kid but somehow still friendly acquaintances with most people in my grade.
>Senior year.
>Friends with small circle of country kids.
>Go out mudding and tearing through fields every Friday and Saturday night with a couple bottles of vodka or moonshine
>Drive all over the back roads. No where in particular, just drive till we find something cool to explore or tear up with the trucks.
>Explored abandoned places together, fucked with people's dumb christmas decorations, bonfires fueled by throwing old furniture in them.
>Everyone with a red solo cup.
>Crash at someone's house after the chaos is done.
>Sleep next to one of the cutie country girls curled up next to you
>Only spill spaghetti bad a few times but they don't really care.

It was the normie lifestyle but the absolute comfiest normie lifestyle. Driving down back roads singing along to the dumbest cheesy country songs on the radio with your bros and cutie country grils.

I WANT TO GO BACK, COLLEGE SUCKS ASS.
>>
File: 1438966657374.jpg (97 KB, 779x635) Image search: [Google]
1438966657374.jpg
97 KB, 779x635
>private school
>class of 10 kids
>was the ugliest and the dumbest
>was also really severely social and emotionally retarded
>constantly made to feel inadequate and worthless
>no one ever had a good thing to say about me about anything
>all people ever showed me was meanness, hardness, and pure cruelty
>was bullied heavily
>always deeply felt like it was my own fault for being such a lowtier social leftover
>rest of the class were cool and friendly with each other but were just brutal and nasty to me

My self-esteem has never recovered. I mean, I must be shit if everyone constantly told me I was. Natural selection; the weak get trampled on. I've never been able to like myself.
>>
>>24797614
Well desu it was normie for me. Was fit. Had 2 gfs. Had repeated sex with one. Solid 7-9/10s. Grades were b+ average. Then life hit. Went to college. Flunked out. Saddled with student debt. Jobless. Probably homeless soon. Gained 30 pounds from straight stress. Lost all social skills and confidence because now fat.
Wow.
Went from describing high school to how pathetic my life is now.
anherowhen.png
>>
I was incredibly autistic.
Everyone liked me, or pretended to, but I had no friends outside of school.
Grades dropped from A's to D's over the years.

3/10, it was shit
>>
>>24801556
Did you go to college?
>>
>>24797614
freshman and sophmore year was just a nerdy gamer kid who didn't talk to to many people just people who played vidya

junior year was an emo fag same amount of friends

senior year start drinking and doing drugs hangout with different people, they just used me to get high since I had money at times, dropped out senior year and said fuck school.
>>
>great big fat cunty queen of the drama department
>schmoozed and connected with teachers
>would collaborate my pet spergs and sic them on those who defied me
>would keep prettiest girls in school around to flatter and amuse me

This obviously all evaporated the second I graduated.
The shock was notably unpleasant.
I've since developed a stutter and several facial tics.
>>
>>24801620
I might eventually.
I only graduated this year, and have been a NEET since.
>>
>Attend best public highschool in city
>realized within first week that i was to retarded to attend this place
>I'm actually a really funny dude so made a bunch of friends freshman year and almost won class president
>get into weed sophmore year and make friends with seniors and juniors. mfw i'm one of the cool kids
>junior year comes around and i realize how terrible my gpa is so I take a bunch of AP's to try and make up for it.
>ihavemadeaterriblemistake.jpeg
>Depressed as fuck
>In comes Jasmine, a transfer student from California her dad is military
>Jasmine is my sunlight
>MFW she chooses my best friend
>MFW he cheats on her (double MFW realizing my best friend was secretly a chad)
>MFW she is an emotional wreck for the last 3 months of school
>MFW she leaves for Atlanta and I might not ever see her in person again
>Senior year roles around
>having mental breakdowns constantly over the senior project they made us do
>graduate and go to college
>realize within the first week that i am to fucking retarded to be in this place
>am still here
>>
I was bullied a lot prior to high school but everyone in my class was a legit good person (guys were at least, wouldn't know about girls). Because really good friends with all 9 of them, lifelong friends with 2-3.

Really miss it. Just going to school and hanging out with my friends all day shooting the shit and complaining about classes.
>>
>>24800103
Holy fuck, a post like that on 4chan shouldn't hit home as hard as it did.
>>
>>24802033
Why not?

Pretty much everyone on /r9k/ fits the loner gray man demographic
>>
>Scene Queen
>Spoiled by parents
>High or drunk all the time
>none of my teachers cared because I did well in class and wasn't an asshole
>Living with 4 of my best friends from highschool now
>I've only grown to hate one of them since being roommates
>pretty ok
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x640
>high school was k
>made three friends, one died and I made a band with the other two
>to this day we get gigs from time to time and have fun reliving our old hs days playing music together
>besides that, our lives are pretty normal. one guy is married but his wife is k with him going out with us

life's pretty cool desu senpai
>>
>>24797614
Studied abroad in Spain in 9th grade. Was fun, kinda wasted it though.

Went to a public hs as a former private school kid. Luckily I was in the IB program so I didn't have to deal with all the blacks and the rednecks. I was kinda chubby but still had boyfriends and shit but then slimmed out really really nicely by the end of junior year. president of a club, ok-ish grades. overall had like 5 good friends but was pretty much a loser lol.
>>
File: kys.png (892 KB, 863x900) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
892 KB, 863x900
>leave highschool
>think things will get better in college
>go to commuter uni 40 minutes away
>realize I actually had people to talk to, even if they were underclassmen and it was only for one class
>realize I liked the structure
>parents didn't really care if grades were only mediocre
>wasn't expected to get a summer job
>home computer wasn't broken leaving me without vidya and without the methods to replace it
>totally isolated at uni
>feel insane each commute home
>just want to go back to my HS days
>>
File: mychildhood.jpg (74 KB, 720x484) Image search: [Google]
mychildhood.jpg
74 KB, 720x484
This sums up my highschool days.
>>
>known as the scary buff kid who looks angry all the time

Lifting was my only escape desu, it really helps with alot of stuff, and I used my anger and hatred enough through it to be strong enough to be a state champion powerlifter. Not that it really matters. Still ended up a college dropout, haven't left the house in 4 days, and haven't eaten in 3.
>>
>>24802389
What's your total and weight class bud
>>
I'm attending to this day. I'm 20. I'll be graduating this year. Maybe.

I was pretty popular in school. People knew and recognized me constantly. Note the past tense. I developed crippling social anxiety around grades 7 and 8, and after that my family moved. We moved back in time for me to start grade 10 again while my class was graduating. Everyone still knew me, but my general anxiety prevented me from ever initiating conversation with them, and nobody really wants to pull teeth trying to talk to a sad sack. So I've been stewing and loathing myself away in corners, bathroom stalls or, as of recently, my car while regretting the opportunities I let pass me and in the process only miss out on more of my life. Whee. Thanks for subscribing to my blog.
>>
>>24802402
Only competed for bench and dead lift.

Bench 315

DL: 498 or something, i forget it was in Kg. but the record was for bench.

but 163-183. I weighed around 190 but cut to 180 for two days before competing to make weight.
>>
>>24802482
Mirin. I got to a 4plaet dead before I dislocated my knee caps squatting. Haven't been able to life since then.
>>
>>24802500
Sorry to hear that, Squatting was my least favorite i was never good at it. I could only squat 300. It was pretty bad haha, my hipflexors were always too tight i would fall forward if i went heavier.
>>
>kept to myself
>had my own small group of vidya-playing friends
>super beta, no self-esteem, not these 2 attributes have changed much since then
My HS wasn't spectacular, but it wasn't shitty, it was nice to go to a place where all your friends,that you don't see much of anymore nowadays, will be
>>
File: 1448253221213.jpg (94 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1448253221213.jpg
94 KB, 640x426
>had a lot of friends my freshman year
>pretty happy besides being known as a cry baby
>kind of had a temper issue outside of school
>slowly lose a lot of those friends (not from issue just in general)
>make a few here and there but none stick around
>just a few distant friends going into my senior year
>met my gf that year it'll be 5 years soon now

It wasn't awful but I was just too quiet for a lot of people. College hasn't been much better.
>>
For most of the time I hung out with 3 guys. Matt, Scott, and Kenny. We would just hang out and make each other laugh and talk about all sorts of shit. End of junior year things changed. Kenny became Ken and turned into an uber Chad. I dont blame him he was a popular handsome guy. Matt became distant and weird, he stopped talking to everyone. Scott stayed Scott. A strange little dude. After high school I dont know what happened to Kenny or Scott. Im FB friends with Matt. He's a miserable IT guy with an ugly girlfriend. Me? Im a wage kek.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.