[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some redpill truths of the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: Red-Pill-PS-540x300.jpg (81 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
Red-Pill-PS-540x300.jpg
81 KB, 540x300
What are some redpill truths of the world?
>>
only two things are certain

death and taxes
>>
do you really think it's that easy.
>>
>>24797037
I think, therefore I am. Everything beyond that is uncertain.
>>
Everything we do, think, and feel is caused by two things: our fear of dying and our fear of being alone. Perfect example: religion.
>>
>>24797037
List of redpills

Women are submissive polygamous fuck slaves that dont want to do their own thing

Love is just a drug in your brain to make you stay with a woman to raise your offspring

Men are supposed to fuck and chuck not raise kids

Black people are not the same species as us, and are violent and animalistic however you should not hate them because natural selection made blacks like this. The blacks are supposed to have a simple existence in the jungle just getting food and water from rivers or lakes, they are not ready to fully run a civilized state, they were perfectly fine in their simple nomadic tribal societies.

The jewish humans are the biggest cancer in human history as they have been beyond most the mass atrocities in our contemporary world. Jews work to destroy all human civilizations not just white ones, and wish to enslave the entire species because of their insane Talmudic belief that we are still goyim or just animals that look like humans that serve them forever

The ME is a violent shithole because the middle easterners have inbreeded so much that violence and psychosis is genetic in them meaning Islam is not the problem its the ME people themselves meaning there will never be peace there.

Native Americans and Latin Americans are the same as blacks.

Your genetics determine mostly everything about you

The only reason you do anything is for gratification(dopamine) that is why all humans strive to be happy because they are drugged out monkeys that need pleasure to function.

IQ is not a meme it determines how fast you process and understand new information that is why smart people learn fast and idiots learn slowly. A smart human is the guy who can sleep in school and still get A+ because his brain is so efficient that he doesnt need to use any effort to do well in school, if you had to study in school then you arent smart comadre.

Charisma and connections is everything.
>>
That pill makes me gag, reminds me stinky-ass DXM gelcaps.
>>
>>24797037
Sorry but I just migrated here from /pol/ I'm not sure it means the same thing here.
>>
>>24797657
So many truthbombs dropped in this post.
>>
The world owes you nothing at all.

Women are inferior to men and essentially sluts, unless properly educated, trained, and managed.

Death is the ultimate refutation of all human striving and endeavor and of all that is beautiful in this world. Deal with this fact, or kill yourself, or go insane.

The world breaks everyone and afterward we are strong in the broken places.

Ethnically homogeneous white nations are superior to all other nations. Immigration from non-white nations makes them weak.

Fascism was a very, very good doctrine mismanaged by idiots (Hitler, Hirohito).
>>
>>24797657
Species:
a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding.
>>
Morals dont exist, they are just emotional inhibitions that prevent you from acting on your animal instincts. There is no such thing as GOOD OR EVIL.

Emotions are not real, all of your feelings are in your head, those suicidal thoughts? NOT REAL, your happiness NOT REAL, your pride and arrogance ALSO NOT REAL. The only time you are truely rational is when you are calm and not acting on emotions at all. Viewing reality through emotions if pure insanity and madness that is why stupid people look for purpose in life because they are too dumb to think rationally completely.

Human beauty is not objective, the only reason yo think humans look good is because YOUR MONKEY BRAIN SAYS SO, its also the reason why we think a humanoid figure is superior or great.

Racism is not real, its an animal instinct that makes you automatically hate another human or species based on a simple difference, its a form of mental species self preservation and that means racism will never go away

The cause of all violent crime on earth is an animal instinct called SADISM it means the love of seeing others in pain, this instinct is what you feel when you seek vengeance or hate someone to the point of wanting to kill them. This emotion is what causes murder or rape. In addition the instinct of instant gratification is the leading cause of robbery crimes on earth, if a human cant stop the impulse of wanting something they will take it.
>>
>>24797051
I don't pay taxes. Checkmate Ben Franklin.
>>
>>24797798
This thread is full of very simplistic explanations for very complex issues.
>>
you're supposed to put the toilet seat up when you piss
>>
>>24797789
Blacks have a number of physiological differences that are impossible for a simple subspecies difference. For one thing their skulls are slightly simian like for example and when I say blacks I mean the actual blacks the africans, the african americans are a mutant hybrid species.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 233x217) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 233x217
>>24797657
>Black people are not the same species as us
The actually are. They're the same species as humans, but this effectively is what race is. You can keep saying they're sub-humans if you want, but truth is as far as scientifically, they are.

>The blacks are supposed to have a simple existence in the jungle just getting food and water from rivers or lakes

You know very little about pre colonial Africa. There were many African empires, enough so they were civilized, though these empires are different front whites empires, just as Asians and Mexican empires were. Races garner a different mindset of what empires are and how different they are. Of course black structures would be vastly different from whites because they're in a whole different environment and they build with the resources provided.

>they were perfectly fine in their simple nomadic tribal societies.

You're confusing blacks (Sub-Saharan African negroes *Negroids) with Aboriginal Australians (Australoid) which are different races by a long shot. You could also possibly be getting them confused with the bush men (Capoids) of Africa
>>
>>24797798
>Emotions are not real, all of your feelings are in your head, those suicidal thoughts? NOT REAL, your happiness NOT REAL, your pride and arrogance ALSO NOT REAL.

Emotions are real. They are chemical reactions in the brian. During an MRI you can see that people who are sad have different chemical reactions than those who are happy.
>>
>>24797798
Looks like we got a nihilist here.
>>
File: 1439513167781.jpg (29 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
1439513167781.jpg
29 KB, 500x477
>>24797657
Out of all this I only had an issue with one thing...

>Charisma and connections is everything

I'd argue that it's everything ONLY for people who make their money bullshitting in an office. But people who work a trade have people who are charismatic and make connections for them, think of a musician and his agent, or a plumber and the advertising firm that handles his company. You can hire people to be charismatic for you.

And people who do important work in their field are rewarded for that all the time, regardless of how big a tit they are.. unless they work some bullshit job like business or IT. People there get passed over for raises and promotions constantly.
>>
Money is not real, its just a imaginary construct created to give order to human trade

The only reason humans use money is because of their insatiable primate greed

Human civilization would collapse if everyone was intelligence because intelligent humans can survive on their own just fine.
>>
>>24797850
One thing scientist use to categorize members of the same species is if they can breed with one another without cause birth defects, meaning no problems at birth (Naturally)

You also seem to be excluded that different races in different environments all have different shaped skulls.
>>
>>24797850
>Blacks have a number of physiological differences that are impossible for a simple subspecies difference. For one thing their skulls are slightly simian
>the african americans are a mutant hybrid species.
due to the fact that africans can breed with other humans, and their offspring can also have offspring, this means that they are part of the same species

It is impossible for two animals of two different species to have offspring that can have offspring
>>
>>24797862
Actually Black people are a sub-species of homo sapiens sapiens. Science doesn't classify them as such but they have a different skull shape, slightly different bone structure and different color of skin which in any other species but human would lead science to cumclude they are a subspecies.
>>
>>24797871
Emotions are altered mental states, the only time a human is completely rational is when they are calm and apathetic, any time you are thinking with emotion you are just acting on an animal instinct.
>>24797925
Blacks are not subhuman, they are just another species entirely. All Caucasoids and Mongoloids are human however.
>>24797943
The entire hominid genus can interbreed with eachother meaning it means nothing at all, unless you want to see Homo Erectus is the same species as us which is downright ridiculous.
>>
>>24797850
>>24797925
Me again, I forgot you can't really use visual anthropology to mark something as complex as human DNA. Everyone across the world in their own niches have pretty much a unique background akin to the people in their region.
>>
>>24797969
Blacks have denser bones and flesh they are not human or the same species as us, too many differences mate.
>>
>>24797962
>Blacks are not subhuman, they are just another species entirely. All Caucasoids and Mongoloids are human however.

What defines a human? Across all races of man, they all have the same homo sapiens ancestor. This is why they're considered human.
>>
>>24797037
The vast majority of people are really really really stupid. And most of them are poorly educated also. Critical thinking is rare. There are people with strong beliefs that they inherited, and aren't necessarily the result of any personal experience.

Morals are a luxury.

People are only peaceful so long as their needs are being met. We're about 3-5 days of missed meals from chaos and violence.

If you're a male, no one cares about you beyond social status, wealth, or maybe looks.
>>
reality is perception
>>
>>24797897

lolwut? Charisma isn't the most important quality of a musician? You're fucking dreaming dude. There are a few wallflowers who get by playing classical piano or whatever but most musicians can dominate a room with their personalities the moment they walk in.
>>
>>24797657
>White Power: The Post
>>
>>24797962
>Blacks are not subhuman, they are just another species entirely. All Caucasoids and Mongoloids are human however.
Look at this weeb.
>>
>>24798016
Technically speaking blacks are the humans and we are the mutant species of neanderthals and humans but since we neandersapiens came up with the concept of human then that should be applied to us and blacks should be called another name since they are not the same species as us.
>>
>>24797862
WE WuZ KINGS AN SHEEIT!
>>
>>24798007
Differences doesn't necessarily mean they're not human.

Like I said, human life is a complex one. Secondly each of different races have strong differences in them. It doesn't make them any less human. If you want to really branch them off, race is just that. Race is essentially what we use to measure these differences, but not species. That would make little to no sense seeing how complex human DNA is.
>>
>>24798060
Caucasoid:
Europeans
Rusians
Indians
Middle Eastern
North African

Mongoloid:
North East Asians
South East Asians
Polynesians
Pacific Islander
Native Americans
Eskimos

All of these are human

Also there are only two main human races

Caucasoid
Mongoloid

but three other species
Negroid
Australoid
Capoid.
>>
>>24797962
... blacks can interbreed with any other race and so can their progeny. You are spouting bullshit. Scientifically speaking, blacks are humans. Scientifically speaking, races do not exist. Scientists advocate that race is but a social contruct we use that is useful in daily life but is nowhere scientifically true. Please stop being an Ameritard and learn some basic biology before you spew pure shit
>>
>>24797962
With that analogy then Chickens aren't birds like Ducks since their bone structures are different.
>>
>Anyone who isn't white like me isn't human
It makes me wonder did you people even go to school or receive any kind of education.
>>
>>24798027
I've gotta disagree with you. Maybe pop culture musicians and celebrities rely on personality, but that's about it. Beyond that, it's skill that matters, not necessarily charisma.
>>
>>24798084
>Differences doesn't necessarily mean they're not human.
Physiological differences is the very basis of the binomial naming system.

Let me help you out.

Chordata-backbone
Mammal-Backbone lifeform with hair
Primate-Aboreal lifeform with hair
Ape-Aboreal long fore limbed lifeform with hair
Homind-Hairless bipedal ape
Human-Hairless bipedal ape with a spherical skull.
>>24798102
Erectus can interbreed with humans.....
Ergaster can interbreed with humans.....
Florensis can interbreed with humans
Denisova can interbreed with humans....

Theres even evidence that freaking Australophithecans were capable of species mixing.
>>
>>24797962
>Emotions are altered mental states, the only time a human is completely rational is when they are calm and apathetic, any time you are thinking with emotion you are just acting on an animal instinct.
none of what you said conflicts what I said
>>
File: 1435524113703.jpg (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435524113703.jpg
99 KB, 500x500
>>24798027
Yeah, I don't think being charismatic is that important. Chad Kroeger of Nickelback is charismatic.

A lot of great rockers are fucking weird. Rivers Cuomo of Weezer, hell, even Neil Young is a really quiet guy. You don't HAVE to be charismatic, just borderline likable and have a genuine talent.
>>
>>24798063
A human being is defined as being a branch of Homo Sapiens, black have homo sapien blood. Therefore are human.

You analogy makes little sense seeing how whites do have neanderthal blood, but only little in them. Maybe more so than any other group, but the homo sapien DNA out weighs that by a long shot.
>>
>>24798102
Races do exist there is a difference in bone structure and outward color. That makes them a sub-species according to classifications we only seem t use for animals.
>>
>>24798126
>>24798090
No all that I listed under Caucasoid and Mongoloid are humans.
>>
>>24798102
He's literally just making up facts as he types.
>>
>>24798139
>Erectus can interbreed with humans.....
>Ergaster can interbreed with humans.....
>Florensis can interbreed with humans
>Denisova can interbreed with humans....
by definition they cant. because they are all part of the 'homo' genus, which means they are all humans. they can breed with humans, however
:^)
>>
File: 1443396829236.gif (232 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1443396829236.gif
232 KB, 640x480
>>24797657
>Men are supposed to fuck and chuck not raise kids

The real redpill on this is that men are supposed to rape. But as society develops so do our habits, now it is the norm to be a father in the family role sense.
>>
>>24797037
>Thread for redpill knowledge
>Turns into verbal race war about how blacks aren't human
>tfw I'm black and wondering wtf is going on here kek
>>
>>24797657
>Love is just a drug
Literally everything in your brain that you feel is a drug you fucking amish
>>
>>24798183
>Caucasoid
Aka yourself

>Mongoloid
"They made my animu fap material and their women wanna fuck me when my own reject me so I make them honorary humans just like me :)"
>>
>>24798183
>>24798183
Keep in mind Australoid is no longer used and the Aboriginals are just considered Mongloids now. Also they share neanderthal blood with the whites.

This again shows that things are not as they appear.

Homo Sapiens broke off into his corners of the Earth and their he began his unqiue racial paths.

This is why we consider the people who you exclude humans.
>>
File: brooks-on-Henry-Ford-subbed.jpg (468 KB, 1412x804) Image search: [Google]
brooks-on-Henry-Ford-subbed.jpg
468 KB, 1412x804
>>24797037
racism is not wrong.

It is both natural and necessary.

Genetic competition is the rule of nature and it is the way we evolve therefore a population that rejects genetic competition will begin to stagnate and eventually die out. Americans are living in the decaying structures of the civilization of the 1950's. Only science and technology have continued to advance. In all other areas, civilization has fallen into a malaise and decline. Our infrastructure is failing, our economy is de-stabilizing, our government is corrupt, and each generation of our society is increasingly more confused about its place in the world.

What we have rejected is the natural instincts that brought us to where we are and human civilizations of the future will see this whole century as a failed experiment in the fallacious social construct we call "equality".
>>
>>24797051
And memes desu
>>
To the black male children philosophy is a prison. It disregards the uncustomary things about you. The result of individual thought is accruable only to itself. There is a dreadful need in man to teach. It destroys the pure instinct to learn. The navigator learns from the stars. The stars teach nothing. The sun opens the mind and sheds light on the flowers. The eyes shame the pages of any book. Gesture destroys concept. Involvement mortifies vanity. You are the despised of the earth. That is as if you were water in the desert. To be adored on this planet is to be a symbol of success. And you must not succeed on any terms. Because life is endless. You are as nameless as a flower. You are the child of Venus. And her natural affection is lust. She will touch your belly with her tongue, but you must not suffer in it, because love is all there is. And you are cannon fodder in its defense.
>>
-No woman will every truly have the same feelings for you as you do for her.
-Women voting rights is the downfall of society, not jews or niggers.
-Free will is an illusion.
-Genetics is everything, aka you can change the software but the hardware stays the same
-Wage gap is a myth
-Meaning of life : Reproduction
-You are depressed because you cannot fulfil the fact mentioned above this line.
-Humans do consist of different races (>>24797862 is wrong, pic related). There are quantitative measurements that allow us to make such distinctions, and you can only deny this by redefining what race means.
-This includes certain behaviors that are genetically ingrained into races. (This doesn't make a second black einstein impossible)
-Most people don't strive for the truth, they only care for their own comfort
>>
As I said before blacks are not the same species as us there just too much genetic distance for that to be possible. The mere fact that blacks in Africa alone have more genetic diversity than all non africans on planet earth shows they are not the same species as us.

>>24798236
No the Caucasoid are humans with the caucasoid skull which are all the areas I listed, white people are just a type of Caucasoid.
Mongoloids are the asian looking people which are also another type of human because there is only a slight difference in the skull shapes.
>>24798257
Australoids have no mongoloid skull shape so they are not mongoloids.
>>
>>24798139
>>24798155
But their progeny can produce offspring as well. I'm not using any sort of taxonomy other than the fact that the offspring of a black person and any other race can also produce offspring, which by definition makes them a fucking same species.

This is basic biology you learn this shit throughout fucking all of highschool how do you keks not even know.
>>
I feel like I'm arguing with special eddies in this thread. You guys can't actually be this intellectually retarded.

This is why a support abortions.
>>
File: 350px-Eeveelutions.png (137 KB, 350x380) Image search: [Google]
350px-Eeveelutions.png
137 KB, 350x380
Sigh, time to pull out the pokemon analogy.

People seem to forget that evolution of races worked in a certain way

Homo Sapien equals Evee.

Natural selection played a part in the racial differences you see today.
>>
>>24797657
Back to Stormfront with you.
>>
File: 795.gif (393 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
795.gif
393 KB, 493x342
>>24797657
>The Middle Easterners have inbreeded so much
>inbreeded
>>
>>24798264
>TL;DR post with the image of some long dead white guy in it
You people are so predictable. It doesn't make you look smart, just autistic.
>>
>>24798294
Plz go Im using taxonomy which is the accurate way to identity living organisms. Blacks are just another hominid species that can interbreed with humans. GET IT IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD THAT ALL HOMINIDS CAN INTERBREED WITH EACHOTHER.

Do you have any idea how fucking stupid you sound, you saying an entire breed of hominids of humans that existed around 30,000 years before the very ancestor the caucasoids and mongoloids even walked the earth. The blacks have been genetically seperated from us from 75,000 years and you actually think they are still the same species as us. Yes in the past our original human humans were once the same species as blacks but time pasted and the genetic differences grew too much creating different species. This is the very basis of evolution, meaning put blacks in Europe and wait 50,000 years and YOU HAVE WHITE PEOPLE.
>>
>>24798274
>-Free will is an illusion.
-Genetics is everything, aka you can change the software but the hardware stays the same
This one gets me. I live in a different countinent and country than my brother. I grew up with just my sister and mom in my early years. But I found we both had extreme similarities, both in views, mannerisms, and even lifestyles. It's made me really question now much agency we really have.
>>
>>24798294
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-subspecies.htm

I said sub-species. Not different species.
>>
File: 1449094755767.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449094755767.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>24797657
>>24798208
It's pretty annoying when people make gross accusations about what humans are or are not naturally. Our sexuality, our intelligence, our nature, our personality, etc.
Evolution takes place at a rapid level after domestication. Within a few generations of selective breedding, you can have feral foxes who would never allow a human near them, to a friendly, affectionate breed.

Environmental factors play a huge role in cognitive development. Look up bowby's experiments and see how much affection and play in early childhood affects IQ. Furthermore, different people carry different genes. Some genes aren't expressed until environmental forces trigger them. There's so much complexity involved that speaking to any degree of certainty about the nature of males or females or blacks or whites is simply incredibly ignorant of genetics.
>>
>>24798288
>Australoids have no mongoloid skull shape so they are not mongoloids.

Skull shape (Visual anthropology) is no longer what we use to define race. This is because race is far more complex than skull shape and I think you're failing to really grasp this idea.

>The mere fact that blacks in Africa alone have more genetic diversity than all non africans on planet earth shows they are not the same species as us.

No, actually whites have some of the most genetic diversity of any group of people on Earth. This doesn't make them less human.
>>
>>24798090
>Australoid
top lel
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>24798334
original comment dattebayo.
>>
>>24798369
Then so are whites and Asian. Basically sub-species of the original branch.
>>
>>24798368
Depression does not necessarily follow the realization that f.w. is untrue.

Try to stay away from fatalism and research this topic if you are interested in its benefits.
>>
>>24798274
>mfw research date is 1994 before we developed a solid understanding of DNA analysis.

Please put a modern retrial of this dna analysis.

Oh wait I know you wouldn't because you'd be fucking wrong then.

Christ sake, why can't you keks just admit that all people are people, no matter how different they look.
>>
>>24798401
I'm sorry your butt couldn't handle the spanking.
>>
>>24798364
>The blacks have been genetically seperated from us from 75,000 years and you actually think they are still the same species as us
so it took 8 million years for homimids to evolve from apes and 75 thousand for whites and blacks to diverge? evolution must be on ritalin
>>
>>24798379
Skeletal differences are major in lifeforms you are fucking retarded to say a difference in skull shape means nothing.
>No, actually whites have some of the most genetic diversity of any group of people on Earth. This doesn't make them less human.
Having the most hair and eye phenotypes is not diversity, the blacks still have the most genetic diversity.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-30318291
>>24798429
Whites and blacks never diverged, white and blacks have a common ancestor that goes back 120,000 years ago because the oldest race the Capoids are that old we call them the San Bushmen.
>>
>>24798429
The wolf and the Chihuahua are only separated by around 10,000-15,000 years
>>
>>24798274
>-Humans do consist of different races (>>24797862 (You) is wrong, pic related). There are quantitative measurements that allow us to make such distinctions, and you can only deny this by redefining what race means.

Who the fuck said they didnt? I even posted a chart with the skulls.

I'm trying to tell this guy that human races evolved differently in their niches.
>>
>>24797925
Holy shit i am the perfect caucasian
>>
>/r9k/ is a pile of shit
the true redpill
>>
>>24798470
Canine evolution was accelerated by humans
who did the same to humans?
>>
>>24798449
I didn't say skulls shapes aren't used anymore, I said they contribute little to the racial aspect of defining things.

Now we have genetic tests all of which sometimes contradicts visual anthropology.
>>
>>24798499
We did the same to ourselves. We domesticated ourselves and allowed for selective breeding.
>>
File: 1439200357034.png (885 KB, 916x1478) Image search: [Google]
1439200357034.png
885 KB, 916x1478
>>24798426
>ad hominem

As I said there are quantitative measurements you can look into or deny it by redefining the word race to fit your agenda.
>>
You are nothing more than a bunch of chemicals and electricity in a flesh sack.

Women instinctively desire jerks because they are masculine

>>24798512
Do explain how blacks STILL HAVE DENSER BONES if there is no racial difference, theres a reason why blacks hate swimming its because their bones are so dense than they are literal hammers in the water.
>>
>>24798364
Dude. Grab a biology textbook. Taxonomy is not one standard. There are different types of taxonomy and all of you idiots aren't even stating which ones you are basing this off of. We still haven't managed to find a perfectly all-encompassing taxonomy.

They can interbreed, but the fact that the offspring of that interbreeding can also produce offsprinf make them of the same species.

I am using facts. You are not using facts and just going "but muh 75000 years apart". 75000 years is fucking nothing in terms of evolutionary progression in a stable species such as us humans. Again, im using nothing but the most basic of science, so go grab a biology book
>>
>>24798534
>What is race

Like I said, you can't compare the complexity of human genome to that of an animals. We're the only thing in nature like we are and that says a lot.
>>
/b/, /pol/ and /r9k/ are cancer boards
>>
>>24798536
>Women instinctively desire jerks because they are masculine
I agree, but that jerks -> display of confidence -> masculine
>>
Every single thing you see in reality is actually nameless as names are a human construct.

>>24798559
>They can interbreed, but the fact that the offspring of that interbreeding can also produce offsprinf make them of the same species.
Yes and I already said that other hominids can interbreed with other hominid species meaning the interbreeding claim doesnt matter at all. Blacks are still another species. Im not saying this out of hatred Im just telling you the truth.
>>24798582
Chimps have more genetic diversity than humans you fucking idiot
http://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2012-03-02-chimps-show-much-greater-genetic-diversity-humans
>>
>>24798534
That image is moot since human biology is way more complicated than animals.
>>
>>24798524
how is this different from other animals to the point that it would accelerate evolution by 100%? and before you say it, plenty other animals live in communities
>>
>>24798559
The native americans came from Siberian Mongoloids 12,000 years ago notice how DIFFERENT THEY LOOK FROM THE Siberian today. Humans evolve fast dude.
>>
File: 1447502402370.gif (427 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
1447502402370.gif
427 KB, 200x198
>>24797037
humans are a disease on the living entity that is earth

US government was completely responsible for 9/11

CIA runs the whole show behind closed doors
>>
>>24798582
>we are gods creature
>you cannot compare gods creatures to animals
You are the definition of a knowledge brake.
>>
What is normal today will be strange tommorrow, and vice versa.
>>
File: pride.jpg (163 KB, 521x350) Image search: [Google]
pride.jpg
163 KB, 521x350
>>24798536
You keep holding on to this notion that i'm arguing there's no racial differences.

I'm saying there's obviously racial differences, but not enough to make them different species.

> theres a reason why blacks hate swimming its because their bones are so dense than they are literal hammers in the water.

That's a stereotype blacks love to swim.
>>
>>24798634
Other animals didn't invent toolmaking and furnish themselves with shelter and domesticate animals and grow crops
When we stopped being hunter-gatherers, we had way more time for developing instead of focusing on survival 24/7
Read some of Dawkins' books, he talks about this quite a bit
>>
>>24798634
Something called highly developed frontal lobes mate.

Social classes are natural, humans do not actually value equality because we egotistically primates. That is true reason most humans reject communism.
>>
>>24798624
see >>24798657

You are denying the truth by acting like a religious fundamentalist denying evolution. Stop living in your comfort zone an seek out the truth.
>>
>>24798700
And what is this truth, oh wise one?
>>
>>24798697
Eskimo tribes were communistic, everything was shared. Different cultures grew to have different values. Although we all stem, in some way, from a tribal mentality.
>>
>>24798651
>The native americans came from Siberian Mongoloids 12,000 years ago notice how DIFFERENT THEY LOOK FROM THE Siberian today.
there is more to a species besides appearance
shit zus and german sheperds are both part of the same species
>>
>>24798605
>Chimps have more genetic diversity than humans you fucking idiot

Correlation=/=Causation
>>
>>24798732
That there is no magical barrier between animals and humans.
>>
>>24798695
http://erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap9.html
http://erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap10.html

This list EVERY SINGLE PHYSIOLOGICAL DIFFERENCE IN BLACKS compared to humans.
>>24798740
Dude its the fact the Siberians changed so much in a short amount of time evolutionarily speaking. Notice how different the Amazon indians are compared to the Siberians of today.
>>
>>24798605
>Chimps have more genetic diversity than humans you fucking idiot

But blacks aren't chimps. They are Homo Sapiens....so...
>>
Is your hatred for black people so intense that you will literally rewrite human biology just so you can say you're not related to them?
>>
>>24798761
Then how come you don't look like a Lion?
>>
>>24798697
>humans do not actually value equality because we egotistically primates
Learn to seperate biology from culture. There are plenty cultures, including white cultures, that value family more than themselves
>>
>>24798765
You are the retard going on about BUT MUH HUMANS ARE SO COMPLEX
>>24798778
We cant be related to them logically speaking there are just too many differences, if you werent retarded you would understand. I bet your the kind of idiot that would say neanderthals were the same species as us if they still existed. OH NO THEY LOOK LIKE US HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE?
>>
tiger + lion = liger

you gonna tell me they are the same species?
>>
>>24798764
You mean compared to white people. Since I know you are using whites as a baseline for what is human.
>>
>>24798799
>Strawman
You know I was implying that there is no reason why we couldn't subdivide the animal human into different races like how we do with all animals.
There is nothing special about humans that would prevent this.
>>
>>24798821
nope, because ligers are sterile
so are mules
mullattos, wasians, blasians, and latinos on the other hand, are not
>>
>>24798821
Tiger + Lions have major issues when birthing. On top of that the Liger won't live as long as a Tiger or Lion birthed the same way.
>>
>>24798815
Then a Golden Retriever and a Chihuahua can't be both Dogs since they don't look alike.
>>
>>24798815
>You are the retard going on about BUT MUH HUMANS ARE SO COMPLEX

We are far complex than animals.

>We cant be related to them logically speaking there are just too many differences

And you aren't related. You're difference races, not different species. You're in the same species of homo sapien, just of a different variety and background.

That's it.
>>
Oh and also thanks robots for letting this thread derail into a genetics thread.
>>
>>24798903
Blame this retard.>>24797657
>>
>>24798822
The differences are in both Caucasoids and Mongoloids imbecile. Human is Caucasoid and Mongoloid, not white, Caucasoid and Mongoloid.
>>24798885
Im convinced you are a religious retard because your constant dick sucking of humans is religious retard behavior.
>>24798862
We know they descend from a single animal so we know they are seperate subraces or breeds.
>>
this thread has taught me that redpill = white supremacy
>>
WHY BE A MAN WHEN YOU CAN BE A GOD
>>
>>24797657

Every study on children with absent fathers would prove otherwise. Obviously cheating can be a good thing in terms of spreading quality genetic material, but fathers are "supposed" to raise their kids.

It's only backward populations like ghetto blacks where the men never settle down.
>>
>>24797657
>Native Americans and Latin Americans are the same as blacks.

They're substantially higher.
>>
>>24798921
>"Anyone who doesn't agree with me is a religious nut!"
Holy fuck, you're stupid.
>>
>>24798921
>The differences are in both Caucasoids and Mongoloids imbecile. Human is Caucasoid and Mongoloid, not white, Caucasoid and Mongoloid.

By what are yo using to measure humanity in Caucasoids and Mongoloids?

>Im convinced you are a religious retard because your constant dick sucking of humans is religious retard behavior.

None of that argues what I just said. I said you're lookign for what you can define the differences, I say race. Race is what you can use, calling them a different species is not scientifically correct. I believe the vast majority of scientist who agree more than some asshole on a site about anime.
>>
>>24797037
Only Truth You Need:

No one, absolutely no one, gives a shit about you, we are all on our own.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 208x250
>>24797037
People are more interested in sharing their own "red pills" than they are in reading other ones. People are more interested in talking than listening.
>>
genes n memes is all you are
>>
>>24798936
That's usually what it is on this site.

The blue pill is pretty much = anti-white.
>>
>>24797850
Still, if they can produce fertile offspring they are the technically the same species.

Wolves and dogs are obviously very different too, but they are still technically the same species.
>>
>>24799035
literallly this
>>
>>24798973
No I meant they are violent savages that are better off in tribal societies.
>>24798976
Your stupid for denying that the africans are the same species as us, I know your monkey brain combined with empathy tells you anything that looks similar to you has to be your own species but its not true at all.
>>24798994
The difference in physiology mate

The majority of scientist cant actually study blacks because of the political correctiveness crowd. A scientist even had to resign when he found proof that blacks on average really are idiots.

I dont hate black people Im just saying they are not the same species as us, genetic difference is what species s based on.

Im talking about africans as black americans are just hybrids that dont really count.
>>
>>24799046
Don't bother. He probably dropped out of school because of this.
>>
>>24798921
>they descend from a single animal so we know they are seperate subraces or breeds
nope, according to >>24798139 they are different species since they look drastically different from each other. you are now backpeddling and saying that because hominids bred together they are special. unless that wasnt you in which case, my bad
>>
>>24798007
pitbulls are different than dobermans but they're both dogs
>>
>>24799074
You are still using whites as a baseline for what is considered human. That's like comparing your favorite color to all other colors and deciding which isn't a color because it doesn't match yours.

I'm fully convinced you never went to a proper education center. You were probably him schooled by your redneck parents.
>>
>>24798027
Completely false, musicians are some of the most outcasted, fucked up people in the world.
>>
>>24797657
You think IQ has meaning, and you think smart people don't try in school.

Confirmed for stormfront trying to rationalize his GED?
>>
>>24799101
Well then it can mean the entire Homo Genus is actually one giant species with massive amount of genetic diversity, but blacks still are not the same species if we loook at the genetic distance. Their faces are closer to bonobos than actual people Im sorry. You people also dont notice the sloping foreheads of blacks or their jaws sticking out.
>>24799144
As I said before caucasoid and mongoloid are humans. Whites are again another type of Caucasoid that is all.

Caucasoid:
Europeans
Russians
Indians
Middle Easterners
North Africans

Mongolod:
North East Asians
South East Asians
Pacific Islanders
Native Americans

All of the above are human.
>>
>>24799074
>The majority of scientist cant actually study blacks because of the political correctiveness crowd. A scientist even had to resign when he found proof that blacks on average really are idiots.

According to IQ tests.

>I dont hate black people Im just saying they are not the same species as us, genetic difference is what species s based on.

And I understand that. I'm saying you're incorrect, not because I love blacks specifically, because you're wrong.

>Im talking about africans as black americans are just hybrids that dont really count.

That's the thing, you're not understanding the complexity of Africans. Africans actually share some Eurasian DNA(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11919417/Africans-carry-huge-amount-of-European-DNA.html). On top of that massive Berber and Arab populations have melted into the Bantu population thousands upon thousands of years ago. Which is why this is a shady subject, because prior to this new technological era we couldn't see how complex the nature of these events were. Which is why a lot of scientist gravitated away from visual anthropology. There was more to it than just the surface.
>>
>>24799210
Yes, weeb. You already shown us the list.
>>
File: 698873.png (210 KB, 772x308) Image search: [Google]
698873.png
210 KB, 772x308
Open your ass and you're heart & mind will follow.
>>
>>24799217
I dont care about the East Africans, the West Africans are the real black people because all blacks in Africa have their traits. The very concept of black person came from obsering black west africans.
>>24799234
>weab
Are you retarded? Of course the mongoloids are human as the skeletal difference is only minimal.
>>
>>24799210
What about Jews?
>>
>>24799273
Jews are middle easterners you fucking retard.
>>
If black people aren't "human", how come they can breed with other humans?
>>
>>24799349
Because hominids can interbreed with eachother.

How many of you anons are butthurt african americans?

Mulattos are almost the same species as us though.
>>
>>24799266
>the skeletal difference is only minimal.
please eleborate using quantitative data and not your opinion.
good eg. the space between the nose and the area between the eyes is x inches
bad eg. blacks look like monkeys

side note, who is your waifu?
>>
File: sdadsad.jpg (81 KB, 770x770) Image search: [Google]
sdadsad.jpg
81 KB, 770x770
>>24799398
The thing that really seperates the blacks is their prognathism that is really visible in the africans, the black americans usually have human looking skulls due to their white admixture and Im saying white admixture because thats the only human genes in black americans.
>>
>>24799266
>the West Africans are the real black people because all blacks in Africa have their traits. The very concept of black person came from obsering black west africans.

And those were who I was speaking of. West Africans generally have multiple ethnic groups. Some of which are strongly closely related to the Arabs population in that land.
>>
File: sadasdsa.jpg (12 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
sadasdsa.jpg
12 KB, 230x230
This is what the average african black looks like, the east africans are an enigma due to their human looking skulls however.
>>
>>24799483
Yes I know that blacks have ethnicities and arent just one boring clump, I already mentioned blacks have the most genetic diversity.
>>
>>24799458
why is the black women in the bottom picture have her chin pointing forwards?
to make her look more alien?
her ears are practically perpendicular to white lady's. and thats not her head shape, that's her head's orientation
also that's a middle eastern girl if I'm not mistaken, which are caucasoie

again, chihuahuas and german sheperds have skeletal differences as well
>>
>>24797657
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read, and the worst part is that the poster thinks it's not
>>
>>24799638
Are you a retard? Look at the fucking skulls not the humans in the picture.
>ears
Human ear positions hardly ever change

Also that woman is african american not a pure black btw.
>>
>>24799458
also there is no quanitative data to be found in your post
>>
>>24799074
>genetic difference is what species is based on

I agree that there are statistical differences between blacks and whites, but since they are genetically close enough to produce fertile offspring, they are still the same species.

Why is this so difficult for you to understand? Yes the races are different physically and psychologically, but on a lower taxonomic level than species.
>>
>>24799707
The sources of no good because they will be ignored by you automatically.

Anyways I did come for a racial debate if only you butthurt black people would shut up and accept you are not the same species as us and carry with your life as usual jeez.

Im not telling people to feel superior to blacks Im just saying blacks are not only not the same species as us but they are also unfit for civilization on a whole as only a minority of them behave like civilized people, the rest are basically criminals or wild animals that can use guns. Educating them is pointless just put them back in the jungle which they evolved in and allow them to live how they are supposed to live, trying to civilized blacks was a mistake.
>>
6 months of court ordered rehab made it pretty miserable
>>
File: 160246736-xs.jpg (44 KB, 250x206) Image search: [Google]
160246736-xs.jpg
44 KB, 250x206
>>24799702
>Look at the fucking skulls not the humans in the picture.
nah, since we are comparing humans Im gonna look at the humans in the picture. you do you
>>ears
>Human ear positions hardly ever change
way to miss the entire point of that sentance. anyways, do a handstand and tell me your ears are in the same orientation
this is a white women doing the same thing
>>
>>24799780
>The sources of no good because they will be ignored by you automatically.
you can read the future? do you have a fotune cookie with you or something?
why do you think I will ignore the sources if they are valid? at least other people reading our posts will know Im in the wrong if that is the case.
>>
>>24799958
http://johnhawks.net/explainer/laboratory/race-cranium/
>>
>>24799210
>the entire Homo Genus is actually one giant species with massive amount of genetic diversity

Yes, exactly.

>blacks still are not the same species if we loook at the genetic distance

FACEPALM

>>24799294
Most Ashkenazi Jews have Germanic and Slavic ancestry though. It's why they often have light skin, hair, and eyes.

>>24799379
What automatically makes mulattoes the same "species" as whites, but pure Negroid Africans not?

>>24799638
The middle girl is quite clearly not Middle Eastern or Caucasoid.
>>
>>24799994
do you know what quantitative means?
>>
>>24797833
welcome to /r/theredpill
>>
>>24800012
>Most Ashkenazi Jews have Germanic and Slavic ancestry though. It's why they often have light skin, hair, and eyes
Then they are human
>>24800012
>the same "species" as whites
Whites are not a species we are sub sub species. The human species is divided into tow subspecies or main races as I mentioned before Caucasoid and Mongoloid. Whites are a subspecies of Caucasoid.
>>24800012
The middle girl is an asian
>>
>>24799681
It's good enough to post on an anonymous board where there will be no repercussion. He would never have the confidence to speak openly about this in public because he knows how vulnerable he'd be making himself out to be to potentially get schooled.
>>
>>24800122
No the world is controlled by feminine emotional logic making it impossible to make a rational opinion without getting shamed to death and silenced. I bet your a woman.
>>
>>24798264
have you taken a course in biology or the theory of evolution

> or are you one of the fags who just finished taking bio 101 and think he understands everything
>>
>>24798264
Also our brains are capable of functioning at an equal capacity if motivated and brought up in the same homes,
> its very rare that one child supasses the other just because of genetics.
> Also if there is anything to say about our biological formation, it would be that niggers are stronger, and can build muscles a lot faster than us white, yellow, etc...
>Its ideologies, that differ us and the way we are brought up ...
> Also white people are weak since most of our genes are recessive.
>>
>>24800400
>muh nurture
No intelligence is all genetics, nurture just determined what knowledge will be in you head.
>>
>>24797879
Watch out, Donny.
>>
>>24797657
you just went full retard
>The talmud sequence made sense, but the inbreed part wtf are you talking about.
> so you inbreed so much that you become violent wtf. Go read a few books on general biology and the theory of evolution
>>
>>24797037
People who unironically live by the notion of "blue/red pill" are manchildren who are unable to grow out of their black and white perspective of the world.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>24800471
http://www.rightsidenews.com/life-and-science/culture-wars/muslim-inbreeding-impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society/
>>24800479
Your an idiot because redpill means the truth and bluepill means the delusion.
>>
>>24800440
>No intelligence is all genetics,
does hitting yourself on the head with a hammer change your genetics? does it change your IQ?
nuture can influence your IQ in smaller ways as well
>>
>>24800544
because you either know everything or think you know everything, right?

maybe if you accepted that there are things you dont know/understand you can grow as a person
>>
>>24800544
Yeah, let's all consider the wise statement from this preteen retard who doesn't even know the correct form of your/you're.

Fuck off back to high school, laddie.
>>
>>24800544
There only objective truth is that life ends
>>
>>24800440
false
> Since different manners of teaching students have shown to be more effective on students and less on others.
> though i don't consider all of psychology to be scientific some experiments show heavy empirical evidence of how we function.

> Check out Thomas Sowell, A black man who speaks against his own community, not because of there genetic structure but because of this gangster rap, fast money making, swag, yolo culture that is being pushed on to them that they all look up of being shit skins.

> As a Lebanese who was born is in Canada, my parents and family members have always wanted me to become a doctor, or an engineer, and today I'm becoming an engineer.I pursue education with great honor, and many Lebanese folks that i have met have gotten there PHD's made their own patent or have just gotten a full scholar ship.
(IM NOT A MUDSLIME ___---___ being pushed into the muslim community also has its advantages and disadvantages)
>>
>>24800548
Nurture means upbringing anon, not hypotheical brain damage.
>>24800586
I know I dont know everything but I do know the truths about this world and I dont think Im enlightened or some bullshit I just know it thats all. The fact many people deny my points shows how delusional most humans really arem in denial they arent just a bunch of violent monkeys searching for pleasure like drug addicts.
>>
>>24800604
calling someone a teenager is the first sign your a butthurt idiot.
>>24800633
What part of on average cant you understand, the average black is the hoodlum who will beat you up for being white, the average middle eastern is a very religious devoted man but not really that smart, the average white is boring and so on. Its like you never heard of outliers you are like those retards on stormfront that keep thinking the greek philisophers are the average of whites.
>>
>>24800656
>Nurture means upbringing anon, not hypotheical brain damage.
and? having an abusive parent (maybe one that even hits you on the head!) would affect your IQ then, right? or growing up in a crack den? or being malnourished?
>>
>>24797798
>Emotions are not real, all of your feelings are in your head, those suicidal thoughts? NOT REAL, your happiness NOT REAL, your pride and arrogance ALSO NOT REAL
wrong, anything that you subjectively experience is "real"
>>
>>24800733
Sorry, what's that? I am unable to comprehend your post as something else that isn't inane rambling as long as you are unable to utilize elementary school English.

Please try again.
>>
>>24800440
Nurture determines how you think, and how much you care about gaining knowledge.

It doesn't matter how smart you are if everyone tells you you're an idiot and you grow up in an environment filled with violence, drugs, etc.
>>
>>24800544
It's not just inbreeding.

No region of the world has suffered the same amount of rape as the Middle East (except maybe parts of the Mediterranean and China).

The most violent people passed on their genes the most.
>>
>>24800544
>http://www.rightsidenews.com/life-and-science/culture-wars/muslim-inbreeding-impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society/

> Have you ever heard of biased results, using samples for your own scientific agenda.
WTF, who the fuck didn't interbreed in the 1400's, the Jews only fuck each other.
Those results weren't even fucking scientific, they were based on social science, correlations that were so fucking disturbing. Not only that but they disregard all other aspects.

Honestly anon you should pick up a book or something, not some BS social science crap but a book about biology, stats, theory of evolution, and also read up on psychology 101 it will teach you a bit on how to pull of experiments that will give you decent results.
>>
>>24800745
Now your just getting too specific.
>>24800781
The fact you deny emotions are not real means you are a woman. The only real thing in your mind is the smart of your brain that processes logic and logic only.

Why do you get mad? Its an preprogrammed responses that why, those thought caused by anger are not real at all. There is no real reason to be angry because anger doesnt exist its all in your head along with your empathy and morality none of that is real. This may sound crazy the most rational people are actually psychopaths because they dont have empathy that leads to emotional thinking that overrides their ability to think rationally.
>>
>>24797037
you take more than 20 and you walk like robot and your dick doesn't work
>>
>>24800656
>Nurture means upbringing anon

Your upbringing has an effect on how your brain develops, even aside from physical things like nutrition.

Social interaction is important too, if your parents just drop you in front of the TV and never talk to you or play with you you're going to have a different brain structure than a child who was stimulated.
>>
>>24800859
>Now your just getting too specific
those examples of nurture dont count because they are specific? either admit you're wrong or prove me wrong
>>
>>24800916
Yes but your missing my point, upbringing does nothing to your base intelligence. Many intelligent african americans grew up in shitholes and look at them now, motivation is also genetics as well. Some people are born to never give a shit about life and some want to do something with their life.
>>
>>24800859
Emotions are a group of chemical reactions.

They change your heartrate, physical actions, etc.
>>
>>24800733
unfortunately, i misunderstood you. However throwing people in averages is extremely unscientific (More like that BS sociologist throw around), and can lead to unecessary hate. Though what should be stopped is those liberal faggets who lead #BlacklivesMatter, as if white people dont matter or tranny feminist bullshit. people should go into the field of /sci/ and gosh would it make all the difference.

>I swear, basic english , philosophy, psychology, bio, chem, math,stats (you can add a few depending on what you want to master in
\thats all it takes
>>
>>24799681
>being this mad over a post on 4chan

Jesus, you're dumb.
>>
>>24800849
>tinyhcat.com/r9kay/
it doesnt exist
>>
>>24800859
>>24800982
Oh, and logic is subjective too.

Plenty of psychopaths still care about "unnecessary" things like good food, sex, social status, etc.
>>
>>24800859
>anger doesnt exist
then why do mri scans of an angry person show different results than a neutral person?
you are the best example I've seen of a pseudo intellectual
>>
>>24797037

1. You're not ENTITLED to anything, not even human rights, and even if you would prefer to believe otherwise.
>>
>>24801012
Food is necessary for survival, sex is one of the few things that give a psychopath a rush, and social status means more power, which psychopaths seek out
>>
>>24800859
>anger doesnt exist
>it's just all in your head

Yeah, nah. Emotions are pretty well documented and measurable.
>>
>>24800982
Yes THE CHEMICAL emotions are real but the FEELINGS are not, the only real thing about your emotions if their chemical composition and that is it. Your feelings are imaginary they are not real, but because we primates we are designed to always seek emotions as we see the absence of emotional stimulation as BORING.
>>
>>24797762
I wouldn't mind living in nazi germany if they skipped the whole eugenics part. But no, they had to start a fucking war to boot and destroy a masterpiece of efficiency.
>>
>>24800960
>upbringing does nothing to your base intelligence
define base intelligence. I assume this is your intelligence it you grew up in a perfect enviroment
>>
>>24800960
Motivation is hugely something that is learned.

If someone keeps being shot down, they will eventually give up. Not always, but it's more likely.

I'll agree that upbringing can't make a stupid, lazy person "smart", but it can make a smart person feel like he's stupid and unmotivated.
>>
>>24799057

gemes
>>
>>24798143

Rivers Cuomo and Neil Young are horrible examples of not charismatic people - just because they are weird or quiet doesn't make them not charismatic.

They have tremendous stage presence. Neil Young is incredibly well-liked and respected.
>>
>>24801082
You cant learn to be motivated, you either are or your not. People who are apathetic dont care about anything so they are not motivated, it usually takes intense emotions to motivate a perrson like Pride, Greed, or Love.
>>24801071
Base intelligence is your the intelligent your born with, you spend your life using this intelligence to get by but you can NEVER INCREASE IT.
>>
>>24801031
Yeah, but good food, sex, and social status and power aren't any more "logical" than feelings. What makes survival of any kind "logical"?

Besides, psychopaths aren't some new, scary thing. All human life survives on the suffering of others to some degree, everyone has psychopathic tendencies. Psychopaths are just a way to make women afraid of men.
>>
>>24801046
>they had to start a fucking war
>start
>war

>implying
>>
>>24801032
No all emotions are not real, think of any logical reason to hate a person.

The logical explanation for the futility of hate is this

What will it benefit me if I hate this person? Nothing hatred does more than encourage your primal primate sadistic urges to kill and torture in otherwords act like an animal so hatred is ultimately pointless.
>>
>>24801118
>Neil Young is incredibly well-liked and respected.

Would people be attracted to him if they didn't already like his music?

Would he act the same way if he wasn't already rich, and well-liked because of his music?
>>
File: Ir905bRh[1].jpg (39 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
Ir905bRh[1].jpg
39 KB, 460x600
>>24797903
>intelligent humans can survive on their own just fine.
>>
File: 1335617904939.jpg (17 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1335617904939.jpg
17 KB, 400x388
>we're earths parasites
>a lot of people just pick-up hobbies to decorate their identities
>people disguise their narcissism as depth
>everyone is an actor
>empathy, though a wonderful thing, is actually weakness
>everyone is on the run from negative emotions
>everyone only really cares about how they're gonna be perceived
>life is luck
>>
>>24798799
>hurrdurr monkey no look like lion so they not animal
>>
File: Small image.jpg (15 KB, 251x172) Image search: [Google]
Small image.jpg
15 KB, 251x172
>>24797862
Can you maake that any smaller??
>>
>>24801123
ok, just clarifying that intelligence and base intelligence are not the same thing
so you wanna explain why growing up malnourished wont affect your intelligence or are you ready to admit that nuture affects intelligence?

restating that we are talking about intelligence and not base intelligence
>>
>>24801230
Yes a very smart human with enough resources can just create all the resources they need to survive basically playing God. Think of it this way its the super spergs that really progress humanity and we normals are just chimps that parrot what they do to make a profit in life that is all.

The true redpill is that only intelligent humans are objectively valuable as the true value of a human is how good they can build new technology or ideas, other than that humans are worthless or just the same as a rock inanimate matter.
>>
>>24801123
>You cant learn to be motivated, you either are or your not.

Yes you can, some of the earliest psychological studies were based around using rewards to motivate.

If someone is treated badly whether he works hard or not, he will not have a rational incentive to work hard.

On the other hand, a lot of "movivated" people are like that because they were always treated well.
>>
>>24797657
I think the real red pill we can all take from this is that there really are some retards out there who actually believe what they say
>>
>>24798368
None, studies have been done on identical twins separated from birth, Almost every aspect of their life was the same, same type of job, same interests, opinions. Fucks sake they both had dogs growing up and named it the same thing, Teddy. Who the fuck names their dog Teddy?
>>
>>24801357
Your right
>>
>>24801123
>Base intelligence is your the intelligent your born with, you spend your life using this intelligence to get by but you can NEVER INCREASE IT.

Your brain isn't set in stone at birth. The brain develops differently depending on how a person is brought up.

If two genetically identical people are raised differently, their brains will show it.
>>
>>24801383
if it's the study I'm thinking of, it was either refuted, or shown that when replicated, it didn't produce significantly similar results

i need to find the counter studies, real quick
>>
>>24797037
The the only valuable part of a human is their brain because their brain allows them to build and create thing meaning the value of a human is based on how good they can built and create or form new ideas. This is why humans respect intelligent people but our monkey instincts make us cling on to our animalistic desire to worship the more physically dominant members of our race which is usually why the intelligent humans or nerds are usually outcasted because the majority of humans are not smart enough to appreciate very intelligent people. Normal humans rationalize not liking smart people because they are not "fun" or "boring" this is animal behavior in reality as the humans are too dumb to enjoy the mental activities that the smart people do. Obviously something will be boring to you if your brain is too slow to process as a rate that isnt a arduous task.

Intelligent humans are also picked on because high intelligent is seen as an anomaly on a primal level, most humans are mindless apes that operate on a certain threshold of intelligence, the moment one of these apes break it they turn on him and outcast him/her.
>>
>>24801216
>think of any logical reason to hate a person

Self-preservation. If you think the person is likely to steal from you or kill you, the hatred helps you remember to avoid him, and helps you recognize future people like him.

Why not admit that life and survival in their entirety are "illogical" (which they are).

It doesn't make sense to consider emotions illogical yet somehow consider that there is an underlying logic that humans are capable of.
>>
>>24797657
>source: my stormweenie blog
>>
>>24801489
No Fear is the self preservation emotion. You can avoid the person while being apathetic by identifying them as a threat, you dont need hatred at all.
>>
>>24797657
t. Stormfag Ph.D in Shitposting

I rate you a 7/10 for getting many (you)s
>>
Morality is a lie forced upon us by a cleverly constructed air tight conspiracy.

Most of us don't question moral concepts because we are afraid of the social consequences of voicing our doubts and would rather go with the flow than be shamed into silence.

The rest are forced to comply by the more aggressive conformists who have been both armed and socially sanctioned to make you follow, by gunpoint if necessary.
>>
>>24797037
>You cant spell hapenis without saying"
>HA-PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>24801531
I mentioned that racism is just an animal instinct as well, I dont really care about the white race but black people cause so much crime and violence that they do need to be removed from society as they are becoming a serious menace to everyone including members of their own race.
>>
>>24801383
They probably grew up in similar cultures and areas.

It's not easy to adopt a child, they do all kinds of investigations into criminal history, financial stability, etc. Parents who adopt are already a filtered population sample.

If you really wanted to do an experiment that tested nurture, you'd have to give one twin to a stable, rich couple and the other to a bunch of poor, abusive, methheads, but obviously no one will ever do that experiment for ethical reasons.
>>
>>24797657
>muh genetics

Literally worse than tumblr landwhales. Good god, don't tell me you actually believe in genetic predeterminism?
>>
File: 1442621427084.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1442621427084.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
>>24801561
Did you come up with that or it is a quote. I like it, I'm going to remember it and use it in the future.
>>
>>24797657

R-type nigger detected
>>
>>24797037
The only reason you believe morality black & white or universal is because you have become complacent.
>>
>>24801540
>You can avoid the person while being apathetic by identifying them as a threat

Not if they're trying to club you to death and take all your food.

Sometimes the threat needs to be removed. Hatred helps you do this.
>>
> B-but each races are different. Partially true, but not wholesomely true for fucks sake.
> 2015
Not knowing that we all have the same bodily fluids/organs, bodily functions, and bodily mechanics despite our exterior looks differing our differences due to environment. Wouldn't it just make sense, that we've came from the same thing sometime long ago?

I'm glad /sci/ had listed /r9k/ to being at the lower bottom ranks in terms of intelligence.
>>
>>24801570
>they are becoming a serious menace to everyone including members of their own race

*mostly members of their own race
>>
>>24801624
I came up with it when I realized I don't have the option not conforming

>inb4 you can buy your own land and live off it however you want
No, no you can't. There are limits, and all must accept. Or else.
>>
I don't understand how someone can legitimately believe blacks are a different species than whites

A species is literally just a group of organisms that can breed and produce fertile offspring

The mere existence of mixed races is proof that we're the same species

I just don't even
>>
>>24801624
What he said isn't that original. It's already been said several times. It's pretty much Edge 101.

>>24801621
Please be master-trolling.
>>
Philosophically speaking, there is no over-arching truth. "Truth" is whatever reality we deem worthwhile through our brains. Of course, this is sophistry to a certain extent such as in the realm of academics like mathematics and physics but in terms of the understanding of outside events that are not based on scientific rigor and calculation, "truth" is convenient facts.

We are inundated with "truth" these days. The media and the internet has granted us access to a large reservoir of "truth" yet we have secluded ourselves into our tribal groups (much like early humans in the wild) centered around our "truths". Conspiracy theories. Biases. Half-baked "facts" that are accepted as the norm without peer review. We are being fed lies that masquerade as the truth.

How can you claim to truly know the truths of this world when you're not a scientist or have the mindset of one?
>>
>>24801734
N-no, the scientific classification system is a jewish lie! Muh joos
>>
>>24801658
We came from the same thing long ago, but we have diversified.

Average intelligence differs across the races. Does it mean that there aren't black geniuses or white retards, or white thugs and black peace activists? No, but some kinds of people exists at higher rates within some races.
>>
>>24801737
>What he said isn't that original.

No one said it was, I just like the way its written. I don't find it edgy at all. Unless it's just a case of you disagree with him so you're going to call him edgy and euphoric
>>
>>24800317
>>24800400
You're misunderstanding me. When I say racism, I mean the promotion and the valuing of one's own race above all others. I'm not talking about some southern slave caste system racism that was used as justification to promote master race theory. That was just propaganda to protect the slave industry.

I'm saying that each race is obliged to compete with other races for its own supremacy. We all have a common goal which is the over-all advancement of the human race but they only way to achieve that is in competition with one another. This is unintentionally a direct parallel of capitalist criticisms of socialism.
>>
>>24801832
It's really vague, he just seems to have a general hatred of society, rules, and "the man".

He sounds like he has a very limited perspective of history and the rest of the world.
>>
>>24801832
It's not edgy at all, most of the people who try to be edgy are on the edges of what is considered socially acceptable and moral, but just enough to "shake up" the status quo that they in a way contribute to.

If you aren't paying attention I can understand why ou might think this, but the ones that seem the most edgy on the outside really aren't too different from normies, they share the same beliefs.

Put it another way: BDSM is an edgy fetish, snuff porn is socially unacceptable in all situations. Edginess is mostly about appearances rather than true differences
>>
File: Mezzanine_309.jpg (204 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mezzanine_309.jpg
204 KB, 1920x1080
>>24801734
Okay, regardless of the other KKK style comments, here's the thing:

Species is a social construct. We created it to make it easier for us to understand the differentiation of life in the natural world. Nature does not make these hard distinctions. Sure, mating is usually the hard distinction we use but there are exceptions even to that, (such as in the case of horses, donkeys, and mules). It's all mutation, if two species are similar, it's a good bet, eventually two will be born that can mate.

In nature, whether a species is different is defined for animals simply by whether they look different. People of other races look (and sometimes act) different than us so our animal brain treats them as different species. This falls right in line with nature's priority for our genetics to try and sustain themselves.

ergo, even though we are the same species by the categories we've assigned, according to nature we're different offshoots.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.