[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 82x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 82x90
For 100 billion dollars, would you allow 1000 men to butt fuck in a 7 day live tv event?
>ps; all the men will be disease free, but they will finish in your ass if they so please.
Think about your answer, then tell me why or why not.
>>
>>24796260
yes how is that even a question
>>
>>24796260
edit; would you allow 1000 men to butt fuck you in a 7 day live tv event?*
>>
>>24796260
yes

because i would get 100 billion dollars

pretty cut and dry famalam
>>
I genuinely don't know if I could last 7 days or 1000 cocks, but it would be really cool to never have to work ever again and be able to do whatever I wanted for the rest of my life.

I think I could suck it up. Is it a 24hr TV event, or does my asshole get to rest a bit each day?
>>
>>24796260
If you don't you obviously don't love your family. 100 billion could put every cousin and friend you have into a life of luxury. It's your duty as a person.
>>
>>24796312
>>24796279
you would literally get no sleep while they butt fuck you, constant but fucking, shifts of butt fucking, some guys fall asleep, waiting for their shift in the morning while the night crew butt fucks you. you didn't think this through, did you?
>>
100 bill will pay for a lot of counselling, so yea

But I would make sure to hella stretch my asshole goatse style first so it wouldn't be as enjoyable for them.
>>
>>24796260
Yeah i think i would, but If it's 7 days straight, your body would just shut down and youd pass out after like 1 day then be going in and out of consciousness. I would also need butthole rehabilitation surgery but the 100 bil could pay for that.

Also good job saving the thumbnail faggot.
>>
>>24796335
>implying it's impossible to sleep while getting buttfucked
>>
>>24796260
1000 dicks penetrating your anus nonstop would actually burst the vessels in your rectum.
>>
>>24796359
calling me a faggot? you're the one who wants to get butt fucked.
>>
>>24796260

A week of humiliating pain for a lifetime of moneyed leisure? Sign me the fuck up for that railroad to buttfuck city.
>>
>>24796323

In order to make 1000 guys fuck you in 7 days you would have to have a guy fuck you for no greater than 10 minutes at a time, running a train on you, every minute of the day.
>>
>>24796260
The live TV is a deal breaker, no one can find out about this

Plus I'd think you'd just end up spending the first billion on a new anus.
>>
>>24796374
you know this from personal experience?
>>24796367
it would be degrading on live tv.
>>
Fuck no. Do you guys seriously care that much about money? After you own a car, clothes, house, what else do you need? Having alot of money reaches a point of diminishing returns after a while. You simply don't need 100 billion dollars, shit is not logical. I'd rather have my dignity and my normal ass job than that.
>>
>>24796260

GR0SS TBQH NO
>>
who the fuck wouldn't?
>muh honor
*tips fedora*
>>
Edit; there is now a button you can press, there is a 50/50 % chance that an additonal 100 billion be added and it's now 3 and half days of butt fucking, or no money is added, and an additional 14 days of butt fucking is added for a total of 21 days. press or no?
>>
I would, I'm not into drugs but I would go on a 7 day opiate bender to make it through.
>>
>>24796444
>normal ass job
>'ass job'
>>
>>24796411
you still got 99 billion on hanging from the wall

>>24796494
dude why the fuck are you asking such esoteric would-ifs? did somebody actually offered you this
>>24796512
kek
>>
>>24796414
Yes as a faggot anal sex is only enjoyable once only about 3 dicks fuck your ass anymore and it gets really hard to sit down without screaming.
>>
yes.
i'm a bottom so it really wouldn't bother me too much i only know that from toys though ;-;
>>
>>24796494
clicc that shit tbvh nigga
>>
probably, if i think about it i'm 21 and healthy now so i've probably got around 70 years left, maybe 80 if i'm lucky.

7 days of pain to be unquestionably comfy for the rest of my life? no question.

but yeah, 1000/7 = ~143
143/24 = ~6

thats 6 guys fucking you per hour for 7 days. it would be extremely painful but id do it anyway.
>>
Can I just have ten dudes buttfuck me for 1.6 hours and get 1 billion dollars?
>>
im a grill how does this apply to me? do the rules change at all. i would do it hands down. obviously. with a mask though because of the tv. and i would not press the button.
>>
>>24797985
no it doesn't apply to you, it's not nearly as embarrassing for you to get a train run on you, you've probably already done it >for free
>>
>>24798028
lol no i have not. i would not be into that at all.
>>
>>24796336

You want them to take longer?
>>
>>24796260
I'd do it for free. Money would be a bonus
>>
File: gay4pepe.jpg (3 KB, 200x70) Image search: [Google]
gay4pepe.jpg
3 KB, 200x70
>>24798120
I like how you think, my friend
>>
depends on how well defined the breaks were.
>>
File: dumbniggerseverywhere.jpg (25 KB, 295x455) Image search: [Google]
dumbniggerseverywhere.jpg
25 KB, 295x455
>>24796260
Yes because you didnt say I had to be conscious
>>
>>24796260
Will they use lube? Are there breaks? Also if they finish in my ass is there a clean up period to prep for next guy?
>>
>>24796414
It would feel good, I would look forward to the guaranteed prostate orgasms (only been able to give myself one and it took hours, but it was INCREDIBLE). Also I don't really care about being degraded on live tv because then I'll have $100bn, tax-free I would assume?
>>
>>24796494
Press. $200 billion is worth 14 days of orgasms
>>
>>24796323
>never have to work again and do whatever i want
Exercise your imagination nigger. You could buy Hawaii for 100 billion dollars. You could build a personal space station and have food and supplies shipped up to you for the rest of your life with 100 billion dollars.
>>
>>24796260
Can I still remain completely anonymous? Like wear a mask and not have my name or location released?

If yes, then I'd do it, if not, I'd try bargain for 10b instead and the ability to stay anonymous
>>
File: 1429241886258.gif (48 KB, 200x239) Image search: [Google]
1429241886258.gif
48 KB, 200x239
>tfw you'll never be a billionaire
>you'll never pay normies millions of dollars to butt fuck them on national TV as their families watch
>>
>>24799271
You would literally be the wealthiest person alive. It becomes incredibly easy to turn money like that into more money as well. I wouldn't stop until I was some sort of oligarchical dictator
>>
>>24798091
Well if someone's fucking the butt at any given time, then every guy taking longer means less climaxes and therefore less total cum in the butt.
>>
I sincerely wish I could make that much money for being fucked. Even if I died. As long as the money went to my family it would be worth it.
>>
In theory, after the 5th day or so it should start feeling pleasurable because you'll be stretched out by then and begging to get pumped full of cum
>>
>>24797785
>it would be extremely painful but id do it anyway
It wouldn't be as painful as what you think.
After the first or second one, there would be no pain and you would probably actually feel really good for a majority of it as long as they kept you lubed.
>>
>>24796260
Would they prepare me first or are they not concerned with tearing?
>>
I'd do it, but can we choose at least 10 of the guys we get fucked by. I gotta ask for Anderson Cooper because fuck, for a guy over 50 he is still so fucking bangable. No homo
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.