[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are guys in shows so fucking big all the time now? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: jessicajones6_3504969b.jpg (227 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
jessicajones6_3504969b.jpg
227 KB, 620x387
Why are guys in shows so fucking big all the time now?

It's like they've started filming everything from a woman's perspective. There are so many shows like this and when I see the giant dudes, I assume it's for women and I immediately don't wanna watch because I think it's gonna be all about drama and love triangles with little to no actual substance at all.
>>
File: 1443830262330.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
1443830262330.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>24796173
Big guys are hot and are attractive to women. It's the same reason girls in shows are slim and pretty.

How insecure can you get?
>>
possibly because they're all actors and are that big for their job...possibly
>>
File: large_jason_argonauts_blu-ray_6.jpg (666 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
large_jason_argonauts_blu-ray_6.jpg
666 KB, 1920x1080
Can you imagine if this movie was made today.
This giant would be fucking jacked.

You can thank roids and people like arnold for subconciously raising the bar.
You'd be very surprised just how many dudes out there take testosterone at least just for better instagram pics.
>>
>>24796173
Well, to be fair, Luke Cage is supposed to be pretty big.
>>
Luke Cage has been fucking huge since his first appearance.
>>
Go see that movie about how Arnie left the bodybuilding world to start an acting career. It will give you valuable insight on what happened exactly and will probably thank Arnie for that too.
>>
>>24796173
The whole thing about Luke Cage is that he's pretty much the ultra-giga nigga of the Marvel Universe
>>
>>24796409
seconding this

The OP picture was a poor example to choose, OP.
>>
>>24796173
holy shit it's locke from halo 5
cool
>>
They'll stop when you learn, OP. You do intend to learn, don't you?
>>
>>24796533
Learn what Anon?
>>
>>24796572
I think he's trying to say that manlets are undesirable and will always be playing second fiddle.

>women all want tall men now
>more and more roles are being given to tall men
>this is somehow surprising to OP
>>
That's not even true tho. They just use optical illusions to create that affect. Actors are usually kinda short, actually.
>>
Look at the movies and shows from 20 years ago and notice the difference.

I was watching A Nightmare on Elm Street last night.

The teens AND the adults are both fairly small. The only big guy is Johnny Depp's dad (and he's just fat, not muscular).
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.