[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's EXTREMELY rare that I see a non-fat, white, early 20s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1449429173013.jpg (29 KB, 375x450) Image search: [Google]
1449429173013.jpg
29 KB, 375x450
It's EXTREMELY rare that I see a non-fat, white, early 20s girl who is not fuckable.

Do girls see guys the same way? Now what if I have arab genes (though I'm 6'1")
>>
>>24795195
no I don't see it the same way and I live in Denmark.
>>
Fuck off back to your desert, dune coon.
>>
I go to a ritzy university full of rich trust fund kids in a major city and like 80-90% of the girls here are between "very fuckable" and "jesus fucking christ" levels of attractive.

Fatties are insanely rare.
>>
>>24795231

I went to a university in the UK with many mainland europeans. The library has more 8+ girls out of 10 (nvm fuckable ones) per square metre than any other building within probably a 100 mile radius. The library on hot and sunny days... sweet jesus.
>>
>Do girls see guys the same way?

Fuck no, they require money, social standing and status to see a man like you see them. Those attributes are like tits and ass to them. You should have this much figured out by now.

>Now what if I have arab genes

You yell "MUH 72 VIRGIN PUCCIS" at the top of your lungs, then explode into a burst of dried dates like a living muslim pinata. D'uh.
>>
>>24795195
Absolutely not. Men are looking for a tight little bod to fuck. Women want to be fucked by a successful man. That means you need to have a career, social charisma, good dismissive sense of humor, tall, etc. All a woman needs to be attractive is literally not eat like a rhinoceros. Fewer than 30% of women are even able to maintain this bare minimum standard. It's fucking pathetic, but there are never repercussions for women so they'll never change.
>>
Stop lusting after our women you disgusting Arab subhuman.
>>
File: 1410220290530.jpg (418 KB, 1280x1556) Image search: [Google]
1410220290530.jpg
418 KB, 1280x1556
>live in suburban south
>half of the girls I went to high school with are unfuckable
>I graduated in 2012
>regularly find out that a girl I thought was 28-32 is actually 20-24

Women age horribly down here. It's all downhill from 16-17.
>>
>>24795520
men also look for pretty faces and specific body proportions. some even look for conversational or acting ability.
>>
I almost never check out men, ever.
>>
>>24795564
Lmao no they don't. You're obviously a roastie, only a female could be so fucking delusional. Have you ever heard guys tall to each other about the women they hook up with? Ever heard one say "bro you should have seen this chick, such a great conversationalist, it was amazing"
>>
>>24795195
Nobody is objectively ugly. Barring obvious birth defects or disfigurement or weird medical conditions that manifest in appearance (alopecia ayylmao), obviously, as long as she's a normal weight, someone will stick her.
>>
>>24795520
you just described literally none of the people on 4 chan including me XD topkek
>>
>>24795564
Those are PREFERENCES not REQUIREMENTS. Women have REQUIREMENTS.
>>
>>24795618
>>24795638

I have requirements too. not a woman either.
>>
>>24795656
I'm talking about guys who sleep with women, not autists who beat off to traps and sleep with a paper waifu.
>>
>>24795693
I have rejected ugly girls before. So it's not about lack of opportunity.
>>
>>24795751
Rejecting a woman because you're crippled by doubts about your own inadequacy doesn't really count though...
>>
>>24795786
I rejected them because I did not feel attracted to them.
>>
>tfw attracted to many arab and streetshitters guys that would be seen as average to many people
>tfw black
>>
>>24795786
It's obvious you're a roastie butthurt at the thought that even autists would reject you, it happens cry more lel
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.