[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BAH!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Hurry up and make my fucking pizza! Me hungry!
>>
>>24795134
pretty cool you have something like that in the US
>>
>tfw celiac disease

ENJOY YOUR PIZZA I GUESS

I'LL JUST SIT HERE AND CRY
>>
>Jakina

enjoy your nigger pizza
>>
>>24795148
It should be obvious that this is an automatic timed process.
The only manual input is probably when they start delivering it, cant expect the staff to give a fuck and press some button for every fuck ordering there.
>>
File: 1442355589793.jpg (39 KB, 585x398) Image search: [Google]
1442355589793.jpg
39 KB, 585x398
>>24795134

>That fucking theme

Holy shit fucking lost it.
>>
>>24795217
isnt that illegal somehow?

why even pay someone to make this if they dont intend to use it properly?

>Patent pending
are they just doing it to get the patent and then make money off of it?
>>
>>24795277
I dont know, its not unusual to sell dumb features, since people will buy it anyways.
>>
>>24795217
Its not sometimes its really fast and other times it takes like 2 hours
they always come 10 minutes after the delivery thing
>>
>>24795446
Then they probably found wagekeks that are willing to put up with that.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x2048
The nigger pizzas have arived
>>
>>24795134
Dominos wont deliver to my area. Drivers got robbed by nogs one to many times i guess
>>
>>24796313

thats a pretty good pizza. i would have put the jalapenos with the pineapple and switch the pepperoni for ham maybe.

still, very very good toppings
>>
>>24796313
>Pineapple pizza
Well you're a faggot
>>
>>24796354
it was 2 large pizzas with 3 toppings each deal
So i decided not to mix them because then id have a whole other pizza and not know what to do with it
So i got green peppers jalapenos and peproni on one and ham pineaple (the danke) and peproni
>>
Its a manual process based off when we knock it off the screen that shows whats to make. then always same amount of time in the oven and then next is when we clock out on the delivery which starts the
"my pizzas being delivered"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.