[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw reading stories about people who lost their virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (116 KB, 589x493) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116 KB, 589x493
>tfw reading stories about people who lost their virginity at 15 or younger

holy shit i am so fucking butthurt
even if i magically get laid tomorrow i'll still have to bear the indignity of having made it to adulthood without ANY sexual experience

fuck this gay earth
>>
to be fair, it didn't really count as losing virginity since we were practicing for girls and just doing blowjobs.
>>
File: hurr.jpg (23 KB, 301x236) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
23 KB, 301x236
>tfw just managed to have tender, loving sex with a girl a few days before my 19th birthday

Dodged a bullet there.
>>
I just went to a thai hooker at 23, even stopped caring about relationships a long time ago
>>
>>24794683

Why no camping or sleepovers in your youth? That's generally how it happens.
>>
>>24795266
>tfw earning your Practicing For Girls badge in boy scouts
>>
>>24794683
So my gf is 17, I'm 18 and turning 19 soon, we will have sex soon, and God I'm so fucking butthurt that she'll lose it at 17 and I will at 19.
>>
>tfw I accidentally my virginity at age 8 in summer camp, with a girl who was also 8 years old
>>
>>24795294
>implying you're her first
Lmao m8
>>
Lost it at 17 to a 14 year old 100% cutie. Still together now. Girls will never leave the guy who first took them, unless you are literally human shit for genes. Feels great bros.
>>
>>24795356
Yea the first time I kissed her it felt like kissing an anteater, I'm pretty sure she wasn't engaged in any sexual activity she would atleast kiss like a human being.
>>
> tfw first kiss I've been with for 3 years plans on proposing
>>
>>24795397

Virgin girls are the worst kissers. I had an ex-gf who stuck her tongue so deep in my mouth, it made me choke, and one time, actually thought it would be sexy to suck on my tongue like it was a dick. She was awful at sucking dick too, come to think of it. I never actually came from it and I could tell it hurt her ego.
>>
>>24795579
Tell me about it, she tried to jerk me off once, once, it felt like she will rip my cock off.
>>
> I want a pure virginal girlfriend
> but virgins are terrible because they are virgins
Robot logic
>>
>>24795664
The people that complain about virgin girls being terrible at sex are normies m8
>>
>>24794683
>tfw hunters constantly use sonic bombs and traps before you can even enrage
>>
>>24795664
>virgins are terrible because they are virgins
Male virgins.
>>
>>24795704
Virgin males would probably consider a virgin blow job to feel bad too.
>>
>>24794683
>16
>didn't even break any laws
ez
>>
>>24795617

This girl, I didn't know sex could be this bad
>Grip was too weak when she jerked me off, did nothing
>Blowjobs were toothy and I couldn't feel anything besides her teeth and slobber
>Pussy was too small for my normal-sized dick. The few times I managed to hammer my dick in, she started bleeding in less than a minute

I gave up on having sex with her because I would rather go without sex than experience the frustration and inevitable disappointment when I try to have sex with her
>>
>>24795767
desu i wasn't any better when it came to thing like fingering.
Remember the first time I fingered my gf, we were drunk, and I've put my hand in her panties, and pulled it out, and she was like, "why did you pull your hand out", and I said "I have no idea what to do", took me a month or so to actually start making her orgasm, mostly because she gave misguiding instructions. After that it got fun, it's always fun to explore how presing her clit in this or that way will make her react.
>>
>>24794683
Back in the day, it didn't use to phase me. The thought that peoplw actually undressed and had sex when they were alone just was too alien for me. It didn't really hit me hard until some time after I finally lost my virginity. I just wish I could get back in time. Now I know how this shit works. Damn, regret is a bitch.
>>
You guys are so pathetic, girls were so easy back in High School. Honestly if you've never punched at least one girls v-card you just end it.

No better feeling then watching the innocent girl you deflowered turn into a slut.
>>
>>24795763
So female virgins are born knowing how to give a good blowjob? Most can barely give a hand job
>>
>>24796034
I meant that male virgins are looked down on unlike female virgins. Female virginity is something that men find attractive, while no female will find a male virgin attractive.
Unless there is something beneficial from it. For example my gf said she liked it better me being a virgin because I wouldn't find her inadequate.

So i wasn't reffering to the proficiency of jerking off or whatever.
>>
>21
>3rd year of college
>still a KV
>didn't even come close to get some (the girl I talked with the most during college turned out to be a huge koreaboo and never entertained feelings for me. None at all. That one was hard to swallow)
>missed out on teen love
>missed out on the early years of relationships
>I don't know how girls work even though I should
>I have no experience even though I should
>I'm a freak now

Seriously even if a girl wanted to date I wouldn't know what to do with her, and I'm supposed to know at my age. Oh well, 9 years left to be a wizard. Might as well get comfy.
>>
>>24796426
>be 21
>2nd year of college (azn mandatory military)
>meet Swedish exchange
>she claims asexuality, likes trees and hobbits
>travel together
>sleep together
>try to have sex
>suck at it but laugh, dance and talk
>smell her lovely little mouth, it smells like my balls
>watch teary-eyed as she writes me a farewell letter
>kiss her goodbye at the airport

twas beautiful. Felt freeing to have such a perfect first time. Have since banged 7 girls and could have with a dozen more uggos but decided not to because benchmark. I turn 23 in February :)

Have faith, anon
>>
File: 1444777069572.png (52 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1444777069572.png
52 KB, 350x350
I haven't had any sexual attraction to anyone, or interest in sex, for the last decade
>>
>>24795330
excuse me sir?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.