[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a few nights ago I met this girl and I think she liked me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
So a few nights ago I met this girl and I think she liked me because she gave me a blowjob so I asked her for her number. Anyway she hasn't responded to any of my calls/voice mails. What should I do?
>>
>thinking a blowjob means something

I feel sorry for you
>>
>>24793862

Move on with your life.
>>
>>24793886

why would someone put their mouth on someone else's genitald if they weren't at least moderately attracted to them?

serious question desu
>>
>>24793886
It was my first one

>>24793887
I want to but I keep thinking about it
>>
>>24793927
Just because someone is attracted to someone else doesn't mean there is anything else there.

A quick fuck/bj is just that. A quick release. Something fun to do and then forget about the next day. No strings attached.

Giving a blowjob is enjoyable. Doesn\t mean I ever want to talk to you again.
>>
>>24793993
Then why did she give me her number?
>>
>>24793862
>calls/voice mails
You don't do that. You text first. Even if you are forward enough to call, you call once and don't leave several voice mails.
>>
>>24793886
probably this

when I was in thailand I got a blowjob in an alley for free, when it was over she just said goodbye
>>
>>24794041
My phone is fucked up and I can't send texts
>>
>>24794020
makes it less awkward.

maybe it wasnt even her real number.

i have given my number out lots of time, doesnt mean i even want to hear from you.

just a common courtesy.
>>
>>24794093
That's just fucking stupid
>>
>>24794080
She doesn't know that. She'll think you're making up excuses to call her.
>>
>>24794117
you are the fucking stupid one for thinking a blowjob means something.

its just sex. jesus. get over it. get a life. dont fall in love with every girl who talks to you/sucks your dick
>>
>>24794042
>thailand
>she
>>
>>24793886
Blowjobs mean more than sex. Sex gives girls pleasure, blowjobs are almost entirely about giving pleasure to the guy. She had no reason to do it unless it meant something.
>>
File: 1435987050010.png (661 KB, 500x675) Image search: [Google]
1435987050010.png
661 KB, 500x675
>>24794154
>putting a stranger's dick in your mouth is a good idea

you're literally a faggot who should kill yourself
>>
>people seriously responding to JLH
Stop doing that, he's a literal faggot with no life.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.