[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I post on reddit as well as /r/4chan, and while I understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1449115697554.jpg (151 KB, 1432x1493) Image search: [Google]
1449115697554.jpg
151 KB, 1432x1493
I post on reddit as well as /r/4chan, and while I understand the hate towards reddit in general, I don't know get why everyone cares so much, neither website really matters all that much in the grand scheme of things
>>
You can usually tell when a poster browses both reddit and 4chan and when a poster browses exclusively 4chan. I couldn't care less about reddit but I wish reddit users would stop coming here as well. Isn't one website enough?
>>
>>24793568
you should really return to /r/4chan and never come back you cancerous piece of shit. you could do that or kill yourself
>>
>>24793645
>Isn't one website enough

Do you browse other websites?
>>
>>24793645

I've never been on Reddit and I've been told to go back to Reddit

assuming someone is from Reddit is an easy way to dismiss posts with content that you don't agree with
>>
>>24793688
No I will not sorry senpai, also more words so my comment will be original
>>
Reddit has more good content but a worse community than 4chan. As for /r/4chan it's mainly just a filter for getting rid of the shit that comes out of this website and showing off the decent things
>>
>>24793568
fuck off back to reddit you wannabe faggot
>>
>>24793568
Because reddit is fucking gay as shit and we don't want it leaking over here.

Do you honestly not think everyone who says >>>/leddit/ doesn't also have a reddit account?

4chan is a sanctuary for people who actually understand how dumb online message boards are and just want to come on here to play around, not get "downvotes" and "mod warnings" and all that fucking cringy nonsense.
>>
>>24793964
I'd downvote this post if I could l, utter garbage
>>
The one thing I like about Reddit that I'd like to see on 8ch is that each board has an optional built-in wiki.

It would be cool if 8/v/ could have a wiki built into their board.

Yes, yes. Very good.
>>
>>24793707
>assuming someone is from Reddit is an easy way to dismiss posts with content that you don't agree with
holy fuck go back to reddit dude
>>
>>24793568
subreddits like /r/investing are great, you only go there if you care about the subject, people want to learn so they don't downvote people just for proving them wrong and it is obvious when anyone is trolling or trying to disrupt the conversation so mods don't need to be anal

however the rest of reddit is a nightmare for anyone who isn't a normy, if you don't have exactly the same subjective tastes and opinions as everyone else you get downvoted into oblivion, all the top comments are basically the same thing that has been said over and over, you also have to wonder what kind of normy needs the internet for this since it is easier to judge/punish people on the outside

different isn't always better, but better is always different, reddit kills all the outliers indiscriminately and kills creativity
>>
>>24793568
That's wrong, retard. Not "everyone" cares so much. Most people don't give a flying fuck, I dare you to ask 100 random people in a supermarket how many of them don't care at all about reddit vs 4chan. You see a few really obnoxious people posting repeatedly and you think it's "everyone." It's not, nobody cares, and the people who care literally don't matter, because neither does the problem, as you say.
>>
>>24793568
everyone in this thread is way to polite and are obvious reddit faggots taking the bait. GO BACK TO REDDIT FUCKING OBESE SJW WOMEN AND WHITE KNIGHT NECKBEARDS
>>
>>24795927
That's a solid point, it's only the biggest cunts that actually really scream something about it, most people can't be bothered enough to care
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.