[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somebody please just answer me! Please!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Somebody please just answer me! Please!
>>
Hey how are you my friend :^D
>>
>>24793128
Live in your car and get a job faggot
>>
>>24793162
>tfw I really am about to lose my house
OK.
>>
>>24793148
Suicidal, but too scared to actually go through with it. It's the worst feeling.
>>
Aaaand people stopped talking to me. Great...
>>
File: ivebeentouched.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
ivebeentouched.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
What do you want faggot? I'm willing to talk I guess.
>>
>>24793890
I just don't want to feel pain anymore. Make it stop, please. I'll pay you to come kill me if you need. I'm begging you.
>>
>>24793915
No. That's murder. What's wrong? Just depression? I've been on this ship for a lot of my life. You gotta learn to deal with it or kill yourself.
>>
>>24794049
It's so much that nobody understands. I just wanna escape. I want to leave. I want to go home. I don't want to be here anymore.
>>
>>24794108
Yet u keep coming back for more anon. But honestly killing yrself is never a good option.
What IF, hell is real? Don't condemn yourself to worse suffering. At least that's my logic
>>
>>24794108
Where is home? Your mom and dad's? How old are you and what is exactly going on?
>>
>>24794208
If Hell is real, it's no worse than here.

>>24794212
I can't live with mom and dad. I can't go into it, but I just can't. I wish I could go into more detail, but I just can't! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!
>>
>>24794250
You got skype douchebag? If not make one real quick and I'll try to talk to you on that.
>>
File: 39.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>24794278
What's the point? I'm sorry, but I just don't do Skype.
>>
>>24793184
u got evicted?
>>
>>24794250
I don't know bro, pretty sure God can figure out a way to make ur life/existence even more miserable if he want to. He is God after all.
>>
>>24794352
More or less. My roommate is tripling the rate of my room, but instead of asking me to do it, he just found someone else who would.
>>
>>24794369
And that's what scares me most of all. I'm not only stressed about life right now. I'm scared to death it'll get worse. I'm begging for the day I'll just have a heart attack and die.
>>
>>24794324
So we can talk you stupid fag. Stop being a fucking tool. If you want someone to talk to and establish a friendship where you can ask for advice, etc. than you can't really do that on an image board without further contact.
>>
>>24794445
I'm not looking for long term. Just right now. I've gone completely off the deep end. I know there are no solutions. I just want the pain to stop.
>>
You type like a woman and you post anime grils. I'm assuming you're transgender.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.