[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here fuck their pillow. if you cut a hole in it then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 600full-zoe-voss.jpg (19 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
600full-zoe-voss.jpg
19 KB, 600x599
Anyone else here fuck their pillow. if you cut a hole in it then the cotton feel really good and tight. you can also cuddle it afterward, or close your eyes and squeeze it and its just like cuddling a girl. Srsly sex dolls cost $2,500 min, pillows aint a bad thing to fuck.
>>
>>24793112
Yes I fuck pillows too
>>
>>24793112
Guess im the only one
>>
>>24794078
Not at all op. Cutting a whole is completely unnecessary though. Just Put some towel around it and form some kind of hole.
>>
>>24794159
What do you mean, doesnt there need to be a hole to stick your dick into it?
>>
File: 1449280125503.png (2 KB, 395x104) Image search: [Google]
1449280125503.png
2 KB, 395x104
>>24794356
Just fold your pillow like pic related.

You can even push from the top to apply pressure.
>>
>>24794431
nice, gonna try it right now
>>
I prefer making a fleshlight taco with my pillow and fucking it that way imagining I'm spooning a qt chinagirl.
>>
>>24794462
I would add a layer of wet towel around your member. Humping dry textile will eventually end with pain.
>>
No but I sleep with a body pillow. Mostly because I sleep on my side and my legs are muscular and threaten to crush my balls if I don't have something separating them enough for my balls to rest peacefully.
>>
Does anyone else feel shame after they ejaculte
>>
/r9k/ - pillow fuckers
>>
>>24795157
It can feel better than your own hands if you do it right.

Where do you think you are?
>>
I did this when I was a teenager, my mom would find my pillow with holes in it and ask me why I did it. I told her because I was mad I poked holes in it
>>
>>24795678
She didn't believe you.
>>
>>24795207
/r9k/ - proud pillow fuckers
>>
>>24793112

Kashin type 6 onaholes pretty reasonably priced and actually feels like a pussy, cotton can't do that, actually really happy with that purchase
>>
>>24795762
Not really proud of it.
>>
Yep
My setup is a bit more complicated, but requires no modification and all I need afterwards is to do laundry.

>2 pillows
>1 soft soft shirt
>1 memory foam mattress for knee comfort
Lay both pillows on top of each other, length-wise coming out of your front orientation. Place shirt on top of pile and fold to your penis insertion length at your pelvis. Fold the pillow over towards you, fold the top of the shirt back over the top of the pillow. Insert dick into the new cave formed by your folded pillow. If the pillow is too low, either adjust your height with your knees, or fold the BOTTOM pillow underneath to increase the height.

I probable didn't explain it well, but that is the simplest way to say it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.