[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got tattoos? Just got my second and got ideas for three more...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Anyone got tattoos? Just got my second and got ideas for three more...
>>
tattoos are for faggots

look at this one my friend did for a guy
>masonic eye
>probably not a member and doesn't even know much about masonry
>makes him look like a bitch
>>
File: IMG_20151102_083850.jpg (39 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151102_083850.jpg
39 KB, 528x960
>>24792853
Yeah, I've got one on my leg
>>
File: you disgust me.gif (474 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
you disgust me.gif
474 KB, 200x150
>>24792853
>>24792926
>>24792983
it's like you're competing for "worse tattoo of 4chan"
>>
>>24792983
its like what a banksy piece looks after a nucular fallout
>>
No, but I have my nose pierced.
>>
>>24792853
>622 facebook friends
John, you're a fucking normie
>>
>>24792853
Black Metal is a shameless parody of itself.

So many derivative faggot bands trying to so hard to be badass. As a musician I have absolute disdain for the pussies that serialize themselves into a niche genre and bring nothing new to music. This is why metal subgenres are for faggots.

It's okay to like the pioneers, Celtic Frost, Bathory, etc. but holy fuck why would you want to sound like every other metal band? Is that the point?

In summation, OP's tattoo is pretty gay. I give more credit to the normies that get the RHCP logo or for pop-punk faggots getting fiend skulls.
>>
>>24792853
No because tattoos are stupid as fuck and make you look like either a retarded hipster or a dumb hippy degenerate.

t. black guy with 0 tattoos that has seen a ton of retarded people with dumb ass tattoos
>>
>>24792983
CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIINN
>>
>>24793256
>black guy
can't have tattoo on your shit skin, negro, it looks someone spread shit all over your already shit coloured skin.
ou have no right to say anything about tattoo whatsoever. Go pick some cotton.
>>
>>24793178

Some people like music for fun and pure enjoyment for its own sake. You can only play covers for so long until you want to start playing your own shit. The over the top theatrics is just part of the fun. Fun things are fun after all. I learned that from k-on.
>>
>>24793630
>implying I'm one of those darkskinned Chiraq demons

I'm half white you retarded nigger.

>getting this mad

Confirmed for dumb as fuck hipster with shitty tattoos, neck yourself mate.
>>
>>24793801
>mixed
that's even worse.
End your life, you degenerate.
>>
>>24793841
>faggot with disgusting tattoos
>calling ANYONE a degenerate

Let me reiterate, neck yourself.
>>
File: IMG_2903.jpg (29 KB, 473x311) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2903.jpg
29 KB, 473x311
>>24793948
Stay mad, negro. No matter how many tattoos I get, you'll ever be inferior.
>>
>>24793178
they sound similar, but imo they're a lot different with bands.. like metal or techno, they're like a specific food (like chocolate) which might be similar but there's still distinct taste which you might enjoy over another kind.
>>
>>24794007
>having the best genes from both races
>inferior

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night Elliot.
>>
>>24792853
I want one, don't know what of yet. But have always wanted one.

Probably gonna try to think of one during my sensory deprivation tank session.
>>
Most tattoos I see every day are cheap and unoriginal.

Skilled and elaborate tattoos look incredible though
>>
I want to get a big octopus on my back
Probably never will
But if I had a tattoo, that's what'd be
It'd be all colorful and have little towns nestled in it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.