[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feeling sorry for women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Who else /feelsorryforwomen/ here?

Women are more depressed than they ever have been. Lots of them will never even marry or have kids. Whatsmore women find it harder to cope without intimacy than men do.

Women need to be hugged and taken care of. They are delicate things.
>>
Can't have your dick and eat it too sluts.
>>
>>24792473
Who else /shamelesswhiteknight/ here?
>>
Indeed. I prefer to be a man... except for their built in ability of having so many orgasms in one night.
>>
>>24792618
Does that goes for faggots too, f a m? This goes for both, in my opinion.
>>
>>24793026
I guess but who cares about them.
>>
>>24792473
>Male suicide rates are far higher and rising faster
>Women cheat, racemix, steal from men
>complain about men and muh patriarchy!
>who else /feelsorryforwomen/ here?
topkek they don't even try for intimacy.
>>
>>24793523
this
god I hate whiteknights so fucking much
>>
The only time I feel sorry for women is watching them buy into feminist bullshit that was clearly designed to exploit their psychology and their unfamiliarity with the male psyche to make them hate and fear men, thereby making them more miserable and more lonely than they were when they got into feminism.
>>
File: gorwen and rodey.png (262 KB, 395x348) Image search: [Google]
gorwen and rodey.png
262 KB, 395x348
>>24792473

>Whatsmore women find it harder to cope without intimacy than men do.
>>
who here /need to take a shit/?

I really need to take a shit, but I've been delaying the inevitable
>>
>>24792473

Nope. I've been treated like shit by women my entire life.

I feel nothing contempt for them.

Why feel empathy for someone who doesn't feel it for you?
>>
Yeah, men complain about how much harder their lives are, but they're just less fragile and thicker skinned and more able to deal with it by nature.
>>
>>24792473
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA white knight moron.

The best part is that the situation is only going to get worse for women. They only brought it on themselves.

Hopefully society soon regrets ever treating men as disposable. The Japanese certainly will.
>>
>>24793729
really now? what exactly is gonna happen?
>>
File: 1426502244224.png (53 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1426502244224.png
53 KB, 225x225
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

Op pls kill yourself.
>>
>>24793765
Birth rates and marriage rates are plummeting.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.