[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever killed an animal /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 17
have you ever killed an animal /r9k/?
>>
i ripped a caterpillar in half when i was like 9 or 10
>>
>>24792400
do chickens count?
>>
Only while fishing, dunno if that counts
>>
Hit a big white fluffy dog with my train once.

We didn't stop. Felt kind of bad since we were just two motors and didn't have any cars, but we were going like 40 mph, and we didn't see him until we were right up on him.
>>
>>24792438
you hardass
>>24792444
chickens count
>>24792482
fish don't count
>>
>>24792516
Oh hold up, i had to kill a snake once and i felt pretty shit about it does that count?
>>
>>24792400
I started with my little brother's pet lizards when I was 4 or 5 and hadn't developed any empathy yet. I liked it so much I kept looking for bigger and bigger animals- a pet dove, cats, a dog, etc. There were turtles, a hamster, a shitton of rats, and probably more that I have repressed out of guilt.

I gradually grew out of it, as hurting animals wasn't enough stimulation (it was too easy) so I stopped completely and haven't hurt an animal even accidentally since I was 16 years old. I developed empathy as an adult and have felt unbearably guilty ever since. Needless to say I'm miserable any time I'm around an animal now, because they only remind me of how I hurt and killed the same/similar kind of animal when I was a kid.

inb4 a wave of people telling me to kill myself
>>
>>24792499
Oh, and I'm pretty sure I've cut a few possums and rabbits in half too.
>>
File: AN8DfMo6p6MUBWfw2sfuNi.jpg (32 KB, 453x453) Image search: [Google]
AN8DfMo6p6MUBWfw2sfuNi.jpg
32 KB, 453x453
>>24792589
Kill yourself you autist
>>
File: 1449252463302.jpg (208 KB, 1028x700) Image search: [Google]
1449252463302.jpg
208 KB, 1028x700
>be 10
>have airsoft MP40
>always shoot grasshoppers in the garden to protect flowers and shit
>one day capture a bunch alive
>tie their legs so they can't run or jump away
>play executioner
>slowly shoot them in the head at point blank one by one

>always played with ants and bees
>captured bees alive and pulled wings off
>place near anthill
>watch the war take place

>catch grasshopper and bee
>shake bee around to make it angry
>put it next to grasshopper
>grasshopper gets stung by angry bee
>swells up and slowly stops moving

>capture dragonfly
>put in convection oven
>set to toast
>feed my ant friends

>boil water
>pour into anthill

>find 9 volt battery
>get twist ties from bread bag
>attach them to battery and zap ants (hard to do but they died after a while)

>camping trip
>captured small scorpion
>named him 2 Percent (after the milk carton I put him in)
>he gets enlisted in my space program
>later built a small potato gun
>test fired paper wads
>loaded scorpion into potato cannon
>sent 2 Percent to the moon
>>
i waterboarded a turtle
i don't know if it worked or not
>>
I killed a dog through poison because his owner let it shit in people's front yards, including mine. After several warnings and heeds to the owner, he didn't listen, neither did the police. So, I killed it.

I still regret it.
>>
Fish. Rodents. Frogs.

Mostly tortured animals. Kek
>>
File: 1449301195749.png (98 KB, 185x196) Image search: [Google]
1449301195749.png
98 KB, 185x196
I squeezed the guts out of a frog when I was like 12. I took the frog and set it down on a rock, grabbed a stick, and I pressed the tip of the stick really hard onto the frog's stomach. The guts squeezed right out of its mouth and they kind of looked like chewed-up bread. I was pretty traumatized for a few weeks after and to this day it still kind of bothers me.
>>
Countless insects.
I may have accidentally killed a turtle.
I definitely accidentally killed a rat once.
>>
i did some fucked up shit involving safety pins and cigarette lighters to insects as a kid and also accidentally drowned my sister's hamster once
>>
File: adam lanzler.jpg (65 KB, 397x525) Image search: [Google]
adam lanzler.jpg
65 KB, 397x525
I'm a hunter so yes. I've only even taken deer and rabbits myself, though.

>tfw you snap its neck and feel it go limp after an extended high-pitched scream

Satisfies the ol' bloodlust I tell you hwhat
>>
>>24792400
I've killed several deer, squirrel, and a few rabits and turkey. I accidentally ran over a cat and a dog. It sucked because I didn't mean to and I love cats and dogs. Hunting is cool as long as you eat what you kill or give the meat away.
>>
No, I haven't.

What would be the point of that?
>>
Do insects and bugs count? Otherwise nope, although this one time while at the community rec center I found a dead mouse in the game room, took one of the pool balls and beamed that shit at the dead mouse. It got hit in the stomach and it's guts and some white shit squirted out of his ass. Other than that I've never fucked with animals or anything like that. I stepped on my grandma's cat's tail by accident once and it tried to hunt me down and scratch me for like 3-4 years every time I went over there, so I think that's why I never really tried fucking with animals...that and because I'm not an edgy faggot.
>>
>>24792400
I used to drown ants for fun
>>
>>24792672
killing insects is the best
I used to catch wasps in a clear plastic box and put them in the freezer, they'd move slower and slower and then after about 30 seconds, stop
then I'd put them outside in the sun and wait for them to start moving again
then I'd slice their head off with a razorblade
I don't even feel bad about it, fuck wasps
>>
File: 0082 - XHykLww.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
0082 - XHykLww.gif
2 MB, 425x481
I strangled 4 cats to death with a leather belt. #1 was my then-gf's cat during a psychotic episode and it felt good at the time. Like really good. Like orgasm good. I dumped the body in a nearby dumpster and gave her a sob story about how it had dashed past me and out the door as I was leaving for work one day. The feeling stayed with me, even after the episode passed, and I still had the urge to strangle the life out of something, to watch it jerk and dangle with bulging eyes at the end of a garrote. #2 and #3 were craiglist cats free-to-a-good-home due to a family moving. I didn't have anywhere good to do the deed, so I did it right in my car and left the bodies in a ditch. The only bad thing was that one of them shit itself in terror. That was a blast to clean outta my car. I waited out the rest of the winter as I was very worried about getting caught. My gf started fucking some nigger from work and i had to leave our apartment (she had lived there first), so I soon slipped and had to kill something again. #4 was an accident though - I merely meant to beat it and torture it, but not make the kill. When I was done, I left it in the trunk of my car and headed inside to relax and think of how I wanted to finish this one, as I thought I was getting too caught up on asphyxiation. When I came back after an hour or so, I found it dead with two unevenly sized pupils and blood leaking from its nose and mouth, so I think massive head trauma did it in. #5 was one last strangling, done with a stray in a park. It didn't feel as good. It just felt like I was going through the motions, but the emotional payoff wasn't there. So I stopped.

I haven't hurt an animal since. I honestly don't know what came over me during that half a year period. I don't really like cats, but I don't feel any violent urges towards them anymore. I guess whatever sick psychosis in my brain that led me to do it just turned off one day. I worry what will happen if it ever comes back.
>>
File: 1445407405628.png (289 KB, 415x357) Image search: [Google]
1445407405628.png
289 KB, 415x357
I managed to catch a duckling while I was in the park and then killed it by throwing it at a tree while its mother and sibling were nearby after petting it for a few minutes. This was only about 4 years ago.

I've never told anyone that.

I really don't know what's wrong with me, i'm usually fairly adjusted and i'm not fairly normie.
>>
>>24792400
I've killed lots of animals hunting.
Snakes, deer, javalina, birds, rabbits etc.
I always kill them instantly one shot.
I don't want them to suffer.
I had to kill a deer by hand once.
>>
Once, when I was about 14, I was out snaring for hares

One was caught in a snare by it's foot

I broke it's neck

I never knew that hares could scream, but they do
>>
>>24794031
> It didn't feel as good. It just felt like I was going through the motions, but the emotional payoff wasn't there. So I stopped.

This is how animal abusers graduate to serial killing.
>>
>>24796619
most likely, but I sure hope not
>>
unlike humans, i feel sympathy for animals.
i hope some disease wipes all of humanity out and the Earth is given back to the animals. they deserve it infinitely more than we do.
>>
I've ran over a snake and raccoon before. Fuckers just jumped out of the woods last minute so I'd consider that assisted suicide.

Killed multiple bugs and fish (Out of neglect).
>>
literally threw a medium sized rock and broke a mullards neck.... twice

My aim was crazy back then.. nobody had stats CLOSE to me in my rock throwing prime
>>
>>24796835
You do realize humans basically are animals. So you're speaking nonsense.
>>
I shot a few animals when I used to hunt. Deer, moose, rabbits, squirrels, ducks. I shot a cow once when I worked on a farm. I don't hunt anymore and never hurt an animal for thrill or anything
>>
>>24792768
when i was like 10 i smashed a frog with a hammer until it was nothing but guts. i cant believe i did that. holy fuck i was retarded
>>
>>24796973
in that sense, yes.
but humans have freewill and a sense of morality, while other animals act on instinct.
humans are assholes out to ruin everything and animals are just innocent bystanders in this shitshow
>>
>>24792400
An ant once bit my sister, she was 3 at the time, so I went on an ant stomping rampage.

I stopped killing things afterwards.
>>
Countless insects. Whoever says they've never killed a mosquito is lying.
>>
I murdered a baby seal in a protected sancturary

there is this place in a forest, with a waterfal the seals from the oceas just the babies go up the river to it and swim around, like hundreds of them

anyway I went there at night and saw all their eyes looking back at me, and then I don't know what came over me but I picked up a big rock and smashed this seals head, it fell off it's rock and slowly drowned in a shallow part of the stream. took about 4 inutes until it stopped making noise, just choking in and out water and with my phone light I could see it's massive headwound and it made the surronding water red

was pretty fucked up and also that can put you in jail here, but I don't regret it or fell bad. it's actually a pretty cool place just randomly in a rainforest all these hundreds of baby seals just chill in this rockpool under this waterfall. no adults just the babies, literally hundreds of them
>>
>>24792400
When I was little I was a fur trapper and trapped many fur bearers to bring to market

>Several Coons
>probably around 20 muskrats
>Several rabbits
>Several Opossums
>A coyote
>>
>>24792400
I threw a rock at a flock of birds, hit one and fell out of the air. Not sure if it died..

My brother once beat a dog to death with a baseball bat tho
>>
>>24792400
I used to kill bugs all the time when I was a child.

I'd rip the legs from daddy long legs and watch them twitch.

I would drown bugs in soapy water and watch them "come back to life" several minutes later.

I poured soapy water on ants and watched the others attack them because they couldn't recognize their scent.

I had a bug zapper racket and fried Japanese beetles in our garden.

It was fun.
>>
>>24797023
Why don't you start the human extinction by killing yourself?
>>
>>24792499
uncle ralph?
>>
>>24797083
Steal them and sell them
>>
>>24797220
>defending the humanity
you realize that humans are literally the shittiest creatures to ever evolve on this cesspool of a planet
>>
File: teeheee.jpg (29 KB, 315x318) Image search: [Google]
teeheee.jpg
29 KB, 315x318
>>24797220
You can't really expect the rest to finish the job themselves~
>>
>>24792800
You're a pretty shit shot if you can't take out a rabbit with a .22 first shot
>>
>>24797266
I'm not defending humanity retard, I'm saying if you hate humans so much then kill yourself. Your existence is directly leading to industries that destroy the environment and kill animals. Also you sound like a fedoralord, it's cringeworthy.

>>24797284
So maybe the tripfag autist should go on a killing spree, or join ISIS.
>>
>>24797257
they reeek like absolute shit
>>
>>24797331
i'm going to an hero in a couple years anyway. i'm just hoping i can get a hold of some guns or explosives to take some normie scum out with me
>>
When I moved into my apartment there were a bunch of mice in the home so I had to spend the summer killing them all. No one else in the house thanked me for fixing the constant smell of rat shit but that's ok.
>>
>>24797358
Clean them and sell them. Also are you like Brazillian?

>>24797374
Why wait a couple years? You really think there is anything worth looking forward to?
>>
File: simpsons_12.jpg (31 KB, 450x574) Image search: [Google]
simpsons_12.jpg
31 KB, 450x574
A while ago I was driving home and ahead of me I saw what I thought was a dead crow. As I got a little closer I noticed that most of its body was crushed but its head and beak were still moving. I thought about running it over to fully end its life but I just couldn't go through with it.

So, no. I have never killed an animal.
>>
I cannot even kill a house spider if I wanted to, no never did.
>>
>>24797480
What do you mean, "cannot"?
>>
Be an Aussie and over here we have these toads called Canetoads and they're a huge pest and just mega cunts to the wildlife

Spud-gun one into a tree and into the sky
Tie via legs to the clothes line and spin it round really hard
Old classic golf and cricket
Get a bin with a lid fill it with nails and sharp stuff and roll it down the hill with it in
Insect killer spray

Practically a national sport
>>
>>24797586
You cunts can't kill emus tho?
>>
>>24792400
Several.
>Age seven: Took all the fish out of my neighbor's fish tank that was on his front porch and watched them bake in the sunlight - he came outside with a shovel and threatened to chop my head off if I ever stepped foot on his property again
>Age eight: Tried to pet another neighbor's caged birds - one of them stabbed me with its beak and I snapped, grabbing it and squeezing it as hard as I could until its eyes popped out of its skull; the other was flipping its shit and making lots of noise - I grabbed it and drowned it in their water dish
>Age nine: Killed a nun's adopted children's pet rabbits one day because they weren't home when I wanted to play with them
>Age 15-18: Shot tons of pigeons with a BB rifle because I fucking hate birds; fucking rats with wings 2bh fampai
>>
>>24792400
I killed my pet hamster when I was 8 years old and blamed the cat
I had it for 6 month but he was boring and didn't want to play so I throwed him against the ceiling and played with his corpse
I totally forgot about it but I still think that I'm normal
>>
File: 1419014889621.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1419014889621.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
Ran over a raccoon last year. Broke my radiator, was leaking coolant all over. I pulled over and went to see what it was I hit. When I found the poor bastard, he was all fucked up, all his bones were broken, and he was having trouble breathing. He hissed at me at first but then stopped and slowly died. I probably should have put him out of his misery but I couldn't do anything. Truly one of the worst feels I have ever feeled.
>>
>>24797632
Why would you kill an innocent emu? I would rather kill innocent emo.
>>
>>24797632
You can get permits for hunting Emus so yeah we can shoot them
>>
I was once house sitting for an aunt. She had a daughter and that daughter had a pet hamster. Well I went to go feed the hamster and I took it out to play with it. All of a sudden, their dog broke though the door and fucking bit the hamster. I got the dog out, aind put the crying hamster back in the cage.

A few weeks later, I heard the hamster had died from mysterious causes.

I never told anyone.

i feel bad
>>
>>24797763
>Emu innocent

Try saying that when they've destroyed whole crops and orchids as well as grazing land and flocking in the thousands upon thousands

Like saying Rabbits and foxes are innocent those animals really mess up our native animals and farmland
>>
>>24797825
They just wanted some food nigga. It's like blaming anyone for fucking someone else and not knowing any better.
>>
>>24797763
>he doesn't know about Australia's Emu war that they lost

>>24797777
Quads confirm how many Emu you should kill
>>
>>24797819
It was all your fault tranny, how do you live with yourself?
>>
File: pegandorola.jpg (198 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
pegandorola.jpg
198 KB, 1024x685
>>24792400
Varios birds. I was trying to take care of them, but I killed them all in the process.
>>
>>24797911
i cut myself.

thats how i live with myself.

i did buy her a rabbit for her birthday though.
>>
i stepped on a rats tail and stabbed it
to be fair it was in my kitchen
>>
>>24792589
Hey, you're good now. I'm down with you.
>>
>>24797864
Let me tell you about the Emu

They are the devil
They killed crops
They stole farmland
They humiliated glorious Australia

But for real though they're animals and we're humans. Farmers who live off the money produced can have farms their family have owned for generation destroyed.

They can fuck off and find food in the shitty desert parts that should cut their numbers down
>>
>>24798005
Then you should go find food in those desert parts until you are too few to need farms. How fair is that?

inb4 cultural training kicks in and you place human life as more important than what is another being.
>>
>>24792400
Ran the mower over a toad yesterday
Dunno if it died though
>>
>>24792588
Snakes are vermin, they don't count
>>
when I was a toddler I overfed a tank full of cute fish thinking I was just giving them a big treat

they all died and I felt awful
>>
>>24794031
Not even joking, i hope you die
>>
>>24792768
The best thing about this is that cane toads survive it
>>
>>24792400
killed a few mice in my day, not out of some weird reason but because they are pests and invaded my home, stomped a few to death, pretty gross that their guts come out their eyes and stuff.
>>
>>24798079
Well I'm smart and their dumb survival of the fittest dummy

Because I have higher complex of emotions then a dumb flightless bird

Hurr respect all animals no one should eat meat because we can all live off grass and fruit. Have Emu's been to the moon. THE BIRD EVEN HAS WING AND IT CAN'T FUCKING FLY WHILE HUMANS CAN NOW

>inb4 you won't breed. Your right but my other family members already have

And did you really just say an Emu was on the same level as a human
>>
>>24796909
Kangaroos will fucking see you coming and wait until the last second to jump, the furry assholes
>>
>>24792400
i drowned my pet rabbit in the bath when i was 8 yrs old after trying to rape it
>>
>>24798189
No I still eat them. It's just so typical you value human life more.
>>
>>24798283
Well now that's gonna need some more explaining
>>
>>24798189
Why not eat the farmer and sign over his land if you are superior?
>>
I used to torture and kill frogs/toads as a kid.
>>
>>24797586
Fuckin cricket bat the shit out of them and in the morning they've fucked off
How do you actually kill the cunts?
>>
>>24798295
there's not really anything else to explain, i was just a fucked up kid.
>>
>>24792400

My friend sacrificed a kitty sonsatan. He has schizophrenia
>>
>>24798292
Well I am of the same species and humans are capable of a lot more. What's higher value a microscopic germ or Gandhi or someone really nice and generous

>>24798309
We got laws and morals for that (Which animals don't have) and I can eat pizza and chicken if I wish instead of killing another human.

I know what your trying to get at saying we're all animals and either way we all die in the end. but even then Humans have stood on the moon sent rovers to mars cleared entire mountains and chopped down entire forests. What kind of an Animal can move mountains
>>
File: 1441257292896.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1441257292896.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>24792400
I ran over a slug with my bike and split it in half. I would also pour hand full of salt onto them.
>>
>>24798354
They're hard little buggers and the stupid advice they give you to killing them sucks.

get a separate plastic bag and put them individually in the freezer. That takes hours and you can only shove so many gross toads where you keep all your fresh meat
>>
>>24792400
My dad once told I used to catch flies and rip their wings off as a little kid. He thought it was a funny anecdote.

I don't talk with my dad often.
>>
>>24798420
Yet you must keep the world in balance eat the the most numerous to sustain the world. The human population is increasing like cockroaches and we need more death for this to be sustainable. Would you prefer mass starvation?
>>
>>24798528
You know with modern science we can make cows that put way more out then a non genetically engineered one. We're also coming up with new ways to grow crops at an ever increasing rate.

Go to your local supermarket and tell me if we're gonna run out anytime soon. With better preservation methods and higher crop and cattle ratio to time we're not running out anytime soon
>>
File: 1393093165572.jpg (11 KB, 224x212) Image search: [Google]
1393093165572.jpg
11 KB, 224x212
I purposefully ran over a big spider and burned a caterpillar with a magnifying glass. Other than mosquitoes, fleas and cockroaches i have never done more than finish off that accidentally crushed slug on the sidewalk and i regret the spider and the caterpillar.
>>
Several rats desu.
I don't really condone hunting but watching all these videos of the meat industry I'm seriously starting to think it's much more humane to hunt

too bad if everyone began to hunt their food animals would literally go extinct the next decade or so.

the human population needs to be culled, selecting for intelligence and fitness, leaving room for nature.
>>
>>24792589
I'm the same as you. I try not to torture myself over these memories as much as possible, but I can't help but cringe everytime I remember how much of a shitstain I was with animals.
I wish I was never left alone with animals as a child.
>>
>>24798649
The supermarket creates an illusion of unlimited supply. We are running out of bees and this will increased the strain on the food supply. You will eat people when you run out of everything else anyway so I don't need to tell you to eat the farmer.
>>
>>24797959
Cut your throat
>>
I shot a deer once. Thought it was a doe but it was just a fawn with very small antlers. Feels bad man
>>
>>24799009
>implying we can't create artificial bees
>implying we can't artificially pollinate crops

I mean, I think it'd be best if we used up all our resources and humans died out, I just don't think it's realistic.
>>
>>24796835
hey anon
just so you know we're both the same

apparently we're the incarnation of some insect race that is currently trying to take over earth kek, and our goal is to push "green" + nature loving ideologies on the human race
>>
>>24799143
>implying that won't increase the price of food and lead to mass starvation anyway on account of poverty

You can technology through a lot of things but there are always consequences. The universe is balance incarnate or it would not exist for very long.
>>
hasn't everyone killed an animal
>>
>>24799254
I've only ever killed bugs.
>>
>>24792400
Played tennis with a small gecko or lizard. Then mishit, and hit it into the pool full force. Oops.
>>
File: 1449261156138.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1449261156138.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
I killed a bird with my car this last summer
>>
>>24799209
>what are subsidies
only the shit countries would die off
Europe, Canada, US, and the good Asian countries would just increase subsidies to allow people to afford it
>>
My sister hanged a dog and then drowned him.

I think she might be a psycho.
>>
>>24799301
Oh nvm it's ok they're shit countries anyway.
>>
>>24799209
If that was true, then it'd already happen, being that we artificially create the environments for much of our produce. It just proves it's cost effective and sustainable.

>The universe is balance incarnate or it would not exist for very long.

I get that, every species has it's reign. Humans aren't going to die out for a while my man, unless a huge asteroid fucks out shit up. So strap in for the ride or take the easy way out *bang*
>>
File: 1446432869718.jpg (53 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1446432869718.jpg
53 KB, 500x383
>>24792400
There is this born again christian girl I grew up with, she was actually bitter towards a lot of people but "oh she's sooo nice!!"

Everyone just ignored the fact that she microwaved her hamster when she was little and stuck a fruit gusher up the other one's butt. Like alright how much of a piece of shit are you?
>>
>>24799373
You know how easy you could have gotten freaky with her?
>>
>>24794031
Ya might want to hope that he'll isn't real pal, because if it is your gonna burn for eternity for being such an edge lord unless you become a saint or something. Or if reincarnation is the thing you will probably end up as one of Dan schneiders loli"s he fucks with scissors while jerking off to.
>>
Bugs? A bunch of spiders and flies and wasps with spray.
>>
>>24799361
I hate when people assume everything is going to be alright. Fucking human nature.
>>
>>24799473
Dude, it is, for a while. If you're betting on the happening I doubt it, we'll all have long slow deaths like the countless humans before us.
>>
File: 1446788611665.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1446788611665.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>24799411
not a lesbian bruh

I do hate her for calling me out on my bad singing during orchestra class in middle school. I dropped it and switched to general music class. Since she was in the church youth group it made everything okay
>>
>>24799507
Sometimes there is peace sometimes there is war. Given that this is similar to the nature of the universe I wouldn't count on it with certainty.
>>
>>24797083
kiwi?
>>
>>24799554
>not a lesbian

Stopped reading there, tits or gtfo
>>
>>24792815
>Hunting is cool as long as you eat what you kill or give the meat away
Fuck off with your shitty qualification. No one eats coyote.
>>
>>24792400
Killed a lot of insects, never animals, but If I was offered a chance to go to hunt (assuming we would eat what we hunt) I would, same for fishing.
>>
>>24799563
War is probably a form of human nature, it'll creep up again without uncertainty. But dude, humans are incredibly resilient. Our entire population was once at a messily 10,000, and now look at it.

I understand you recognize the universe works in duality, so why spend your time focusing on the bad parts?
>>
I killed some baby mice as a kid, they were feral and a girl told me to do it.

I killed a mouse as an adult, he was a lab mouse and I wanted his blood.
>>
>>24799628
I dunno I have a schizo and mood disorder rolled into one. I just instinctively focus on everything bad and weird and that's why my name is Satan.
>>
>age 10
>huge ass field behind my house
>hitting golf balls with friends
>set one up
>on the downswing
>as soon as I hit the ball, a fucking bird swoops down RIGHT in front me
>loud ass smack and it hits the ground 5 feet away
>we all run over
>its alive, but has spastic breathing
>dumbass neighbor picks it up
>its neck is broken
>he's playing with it's neck, flopping it around
>2 minutes later it's dead

Felt kinda bad about it
>>
>>24797317
I was using birdshot in a shotgun, only one or two of the teeny pellets connected
>>
>>24792400
I vivisected a toad when I was a kid. I also fed some stuff to ants. Never killed anything after that.
>>
Ran over a goose when I was 16 and literally the whole neighborhood came out and coddled it and called 911 and the cop got there, said "it's going to die soon both wings are broken" and all the while it was hissing at everyone. Yes. Hissing. Cop finished it off with his glock but I take responsibility for setting the bird's fate in motion.
Countless insects ESPECIALLY spiders.
Killed a deer just last Sunday with a .308 shot to the heart.
Tastesgood.png
>>
>>24792400
Not killed but I often capture bugs in jars and torture them.
I either burn them, shock them, inject them full of water with a sryinge or rip their limbs off then feed them to my cat
>>
>>24792400
Shot a deer while hunting. Felt good
>>
>>24792400
I used to be afraid of frogs so whenever I saw one I would grab my dadspitchfork and stab it.
>>
I used to torture my cute pet rabbit when I was around 14 yo, it started with me being annoyed with how attached he was too me (we didn't neuter him, got him as a baby from family friend's litter) and I'd lightly push him away with my feet or lift him up and drop him somewhere further, ended up throwing him against walls, standing on him and until he looked like he was gonna pop, pull whiskers out while I cuddled him, step on his foot... etc. I stopped suddenly and felt guilty from not understanding why I did all that and he still loved me and was attached and jumped in my bed to wake me up in the morning which was a sad thing. I'm 19 now and killed a hamster after buying it, stepped on it to death in a washroom toilet by stepping on it. My actual plan was to get a kitten and some hamsters to kill in the tub and cut some meat off to cook and feed to friends but it wasn't possible to do since I didn't know how to hide that many animals in a friends car who would be suspicious... I confessed to this and receiving treatment with a professional; I wouldn't kill anything again.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.