[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi robots, I have a tech question for you, since I am guessing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: imagen.jpg (66 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
imagen.jpg
66 KB, 600x350
Hi robots,

I have a tech question for you, since I am guessing you guys are on computers a lot.

Should I use Chrome or Firefox? Everyone seems to use Chrome, but Google is kind of creepy, right? Or are they not? Why shouldn't I think them tracking me all over the place is creepy?

Thanks!
>>
>Thanks!

normie grill please leave
>>
you should install gentoo
>>
>>24792293
I dont even know what that is.
>>
>>24792070
I use chrome solely for adblock.

But I disable it for 4chan of course.
>>
>>24792427
firefox has adblock you seeping bag of shit.
>>
>>24792427
Firefox has way more add ons than Chrome you autist
>>24792070
Firefox is much better for customisability, but I doubt a roastie like you even knows what html is
>>
>>24792599
I have heard of it, but no, I don't, not really. I also don't know what a roastie is, but I will guess it is an insult. So, which should I use, in your opinion?
>>
>>24792720
it is when the skin around your anus dangles down and flaps when you fart. does this happen to you?
>>
>>24792720
>>>/reddit/
Try ask on this website then newfriend, I think it will be more to your liking. Make sure to look at interesting subreddits to get you started.
>>
all you autists need to do is answer her fucking question and you cant even do that right.

no wonder you are a bunch of loser virgins.
>>
>>24793054
Thank you white knight beta kek, I'm sure that she will gladly let you stick your dick in her now that you have diligently saved her from le evil intrnet darknet sekret club of virgins
And to answer the question Firefox is better in any way I can think of right now
>>
File: 1439299095779.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
1439299095779.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>24793054
>her
nice one whiteknight
>>
>>24793147
>Firefox is better
kek

better than a pile of dogshit...maybe
>>
>>24793187
And how is chrome better faggot? You get good goy points for letting Jews see everything you do?
>>
>>24792070
Chrome is more secure.

Firefox is run by people who care deeply about freedoms and privacy.

I use Firefox to support those guys. But I also have chrome installed and use it occasionally.
>>
>>24792070
>I am guessing you guys are on computers a lot.
y-you too
Firefox is better in every way.
>>
desu, either are a great choice over IE or Safari, which are devil spawn.

If you really don't care, use Firefox, as it could use some increased market share.
>>
Chrome-Security, but with a botnet
Firefox-alright, pretty good for privacy

Please, do not use Chrome. Chromium/Chromium-based browsers (except Chrome, obviously) are better.
Firefox is fairly good, too.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.