[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When should I kill myself? Can't do it tonight or tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 561x999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 561x999
When should I kill myself? Can't do it tonight or tomorrow - it's my friend's birthday. Strongly considering Tuesday night. The only alternative would be waiting to see the new Star Wars movie and then doing it on Boxing Day - I don't want to ruin Christmas for my family.
>>
Don't kill yourself yet, enjoy the ride
>>
if you make excuses to not kill yourself then you dont really want to. Now or never you dumb faggot
>>
>>24792411
When I go I want to minimize the impactand cause the least pain possible for everyone.
>>
>>24792688
Sneak out on Christmas eve after your parents put out presents. Wrap your suicide note with a tag that says it's from Santa and for the whole family. Place it under the tree and drown yourself in a frozen lake before morning.
>>
>>24792688
The pain will be inevitable anon. No matter the time. My dad suicided when I was 8 yo, 16 years ago. I can still feel the feels. I am suicidal as well. Been thinking about for a couple of years. Found the guy I could buy xanax from to mix it with alcohol. Don't want to hang myself or jump as it seems too scary. Was planning to suicide tuesday but talked with my mom about it (not the first time I've done so). Now I'm not sure. I feel the urge to do it everyday but haven't done it yet so far.
>>
>>24791974

Suicide is fucking retarded, death ends all experience. Sure, life is shit, but life also contains the following:

>fapping
>fucking if you're lucky/have money
>food
>more food
>drugs and shit
>vidya, movies and sieries to watch

Fucking ride it out, it'll end on its own soon enough anyway.
>>
>>24792946
>not wrapping yourself in wrapping paper and offing yourself lying under the tree with the suicide note tied around your toe like a body tag/present label

Are you intentionally trying to be a lame faggot?
>>
>>24793135
>all that effort
It's called "the easy way out" for a reason.
>>
>>24792411
Dubs of truth.

Do and die
>>
>>24793080
And wagekeking
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.